Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 pm

(O_O>>> eek MOUSEY LIVES!!!!!!!!!! *TACKLEZ* T___T *bear hug* WAHHH! I THOUGHT MOUSEY WAS AN EVIL ZOMBIE! *waterfall tears* crying )

Damien found himself being picked up and he stiffened slightly before relaxing against her, even nuzzling her a little. "I want to be your big brother..like Anden is.." he said softly, admitting it now so that she'd kind of understand some of his frustration. He'd been denied the chance to grow up with his little sister, or his ltitle brother, and after all this..he doubted he'd ever mean near as much to Erika as Anden did..

Anden made another whiny noise. He nudged James' hand away with his snout. "Mean, mean, mean..I'm going to bite you.." he grumbled playfully.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:47 pm

((I was a cookie zombie! ^-^))

Erika smiled. "Oh wonderful, two overprotective brothers . . ." she said sarcastically with a slight laugh to show that she was only kidding.

[clor=brown]James laughed. "I'm your alpha. I'd like to see you try." he teased.

"Like to see him try what?" Theresa asked.

James looked over to her. "Ah . . . Anden threatened to bite me." he said with a chuckle.

Theresa shrugged. "Just flick his nose . . . it seems to work well enough." she said with a small laugh.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:59 pm

(Ohhh! That's okay then! ^__^ *happy dancez*)

Damien blinked and then leaned up and licked her cheek. "That's right. You'd better believe it.." he said softly and then he smirked a little. "Anyone who tries to mess with you will have to go through me." he said with smug, big brotherlyness.

Anden grimaced at the nose-flicking bit. "You just wait, furball..I'll get you for this.." he said, narrowing his eyes on James playfully, and then smirking a little as he licked Theresa's nose.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm

((^-^))

Erika laughed. "Aw, no!! Mean!" she said playfully.

Theresa blinked and then flicked Anden's nose lightly. "Anden-puppy, don't you know about personal space?" she asked teasingly, smiling.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Damien grinned kittenishly, before blinking as someone came up behind Erika, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Morning, love." rumbled Roland, sounding happy as he held onto her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Anden sneezed again and then backed away. "Stop calling me that!" he protested in amused exasperation. And then his eyes narrowed on James playfully. "This is all your fault..you just couldn't keep your fangs in your mouth!" he teased, a play on 'keep it in your pants'.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Erika blinked and then smiled at Roland. "Morning Roland." she said happily and turned her head to press a light kiss to his cheek.

James flinched, apparantly taking him literally. "I'm . . . I'm sorry Anden . . ." he murmured softly, visibly deflatedas he started walking off. He still felt guilty about biting Anden, and if it seemed like Anden didn't want to be a werewolf, then the guilt would come full force . . . but while it seemed that Anden was having fun, then the guilt went away. James felt awful . . .

Theresa frowned and got up. "James . . ." she said softly.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Roland beamed, kissing her cheek in return. "Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?" he asked softly, caressing her cheek tenderly while he held her with his other arm.

Anden blinked at the flinch and realized his error. As the other started walking off, Anden moved in front of him quickly, rising up and resting his front paws against James' chest to keep balanced as he licked the other's cheek. "I was only teasing, James, really..I told you, I'm happy that this happened..I would have asked you to do it at some point, now is as good a time as any. I'm happy, James, I really am..we can be furry together, bro." he said, nuzzling against the other before going back onto all fours since staying up wasn't easy even while balanced.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Erika grinned. "It's like you said! The pain's almost completely gone! It's just a small little ache now . . ." she said, smiling happily at him, petting Damien all the while.

James chuckled and then shifted into his wolf form. He nuzzled the other. "Thanks buddy." he said with a smile.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Damien allowed himself to enjoy the petting, and Roland grinned back at Erika. "Like I said? Of course it is! You didn't doubt my word, did you, wench?" he asked playfully.

Anden blinked as the other shifted, nuzzling him back before grinning wolfishly and tugging on James' ear with his teeth, playing with the other as he'd seen in a nature program. "Rawr! Fear me!" he growled playfully, releasing James ear and baring his fangs in a grin.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Erika blushed a little. "No . . . I was just . . . worried that it wouldn't be . . ." she muttered softly with a sheepish smile.

James laughed and batted Anden's snout lightly with his paw. "What's with you and your desire to be feared?" he asked with a laugh.

Theresa just rolled her eyes and decided to leave the boys to themselves . . . by going to the couch and closing her eyes, not sleeping, but resting . . .

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Roland smiled, brushing a hand through her hair gently. "I will never lie to you.." he murmured, brushing his lips by her cheek before releasing her and glancing to what she'd gotten started. "Breakfast making again? Well aren't we all a lucky bunch of males..and a female. Theresa stayed over again."

Anden grinned wolfishly, scrunching his snout as it was batted. "I'm awesome, therefore, fear me. It makes perfect sense." he teased, nuzzling against James before glancing towards the door. "Let's run! It'll be fun..you always beat me in our races, you cheat, but now we're even!" he said triumphantly and playfully, although it wasn't entirely true. As being both older and a Born, not to mention an alpha, James had a decided advantage even now..but not an unsurpassable one. Anden headed over to the couch, tugging on Theresa's shirt with his teeth and then motioning to the door since his words were lost on her. Not that it stopped him from speaking. "Come on! I need you to get the door, and you can hang out outside with us."
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Erika shrugged. "Well . . . Anden can't cook to save his life, so I've gotten used to this little chore . . ." she said with a small laugh.

Theresa groaned and sat up, following Anden's tugging. "What? What is it you impatient pup?" she asked, smiling a bit.

James smiled. "He wants to race me and needs you to get the door and also wants you to 'hang out outside with us.'" he said grinning a little.

Theresa sighed in good humor. "Oh boy . . . just like dogs. Should I get you guys leashes and take you for a walk too?" she asked playfully.

James grimaced. "No thanks."

"Sarcasm James."

James frowned. "I KNOW WHAT SARCASM IS!!" he snapped.

Theresa rolled her eyes and opened the door. "Suuuuuuure you do . . ." she teased him.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:04 pm

(*cracks up*)

Roland grinned and then chuckled. "Need any help, Eri?" he asked as he glanced to where he heard a yell and then back at her.

Anden scrunched his nose and being called pup and growled playfully at the leash bit. When James snapped, he laughed and flicked his tail in James' face as he walked by. "Yeah, James, sarcasm." he teased, grinning wolfishly at the other as he headed outside.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Erika smiled. "Well . . . I wanna make some french toast today so that's pretty easy, but if you wanna make some orange juice, I wouldn't have any objections." she said with a smile.

James sneezed and then growled a bit. "I know what sarcasm is . . ." he muttered as he went out the door as well.

Theresa chuckled and followed after the two wolves.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Roland laughed and nodded. "Fresh orange juice! Coming right up.." he said, before disappearing and reappearing a few moments later with a basketful of fresh, delicious looking oranges. "Straight from Florida." he said with a grin, having taken her quite seriously.

Anden grinned. "Sure ya do, little bro." he teased playfully..before taking off the moment he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Nyah, nyah!" he called out playfully, circling the house.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games