Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Thomas looked in surprise at Kuriko, who had agreed with him it was nice. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." He said, rubbing the back of his head embarrassed.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:57 pm

"It's ok."Kuriko said.She turned her view to the sky.It was a very clear and sunny day.She looked back at him he seemed to look embarrassed."My name's Kuriko."She said with a small smile on her face.

Angelic_Gurl909

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:48 am

"I dont know. Trinity just walked out with Risa on her back followed a new girl. " She said to Kasumi.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 am

Trinity sighed. i cant belive im doing this she said to herself"..im sorry master" she whispered. then with out hesitation she lightlty grazed her wrist which started bleeding tremoundously. she had to be able to endore this pain, her master had taught her,. then she opened risa's mouth and poured her blood in her mouth. then she got up and opended risa's door to go get some bandages from her room and passed out in the hallway.

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am

Kuriko smelt the arouma of human blood.Trinity did it even after the warning I gave her.She quickly ran off."I should check on her."Kuriko said lowly.She walked quickly.Looking for Risa's room.Kuriko looked in horror,seeing Trinity's body laying on the floor.She seen the blood pouring from her wrist.Which frightened her more."Trinity!Trinity!"Kuriko yelled.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:30 am

Trinity heard ku's voice, but she couldnt get her eyes open for some reason all she could mumble was "imm mokay..risa..." and she couldnt finish her sentence, she fell in to deep sleep, she knew she wasnt dead, she just passed out from loss of blood. she had that dream she's always had...of her past... the blood, the vampires and her family...all in one night, the night she decided to become a vamp hunter...she never thought she'd be doing this FOR a vampire. she really wanted a friend, she never got along with other people.

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 am

Kuriko was relieved when she heard Trinity speak."I'll be back,I'm going to get you some badages."She ran off.She had no idea where the Nurse's office was but she had to look.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 am

"What happen to her". "Did she got hurt "

babyangelgurl81

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am

User Image
kay i havnt really posted a pic of trinity..
so here..
she has one yellow and one brown eye...
^^
kkkkkk
Trinity layed there crying and bleeding on the floor, every so often would her eyes open and would she catch a glimpse of the ceiling...
she waited for ku to come back...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 am

Kuriko returned to Trinity breathing heavily.I got some.She seen the tears falling from her eyes.She bent down.She wanted to cover her eyes so badly.The blood was making her shiver from fear,but she had to tough it out.Kuriko quickly wrapped the bandage around Trinity's wrist.You ok?She didn't really know for sure why Trinity was crying.She thought maybe she was hurting real bad.
((Risa will wake up soon))

Angelic_Gurl909

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 am

after a while Trinity came back and saw ku sitting down looking like she was going to get sick. Trinity wiped the tears from her eyes quickly and said "of course im all right!" then she looked up at ku and said "im so sorry, youre afraid of blood, i can tell, yet you still helped me." then trinity looked at the ground being embarrased about crying and got up and said " we have to check on risa..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Risa felt the blood pour in her mouth.Is that my blood?No it taste like human's blood.She opened her eyes and seen she was in her room.Risa saw the human blood on her sheets and on the floor making a trail."What's going on?"She was scared she hurt Trinity.Risa sat up in bed.Looking at the blood.

"I'm glade you're ok.Yeah let's see if she's woke up."She gave her a small smile.

Angelic_Gurl909

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Trinity ran still dizzy, but ran as much as she could into risa's room and saw risa sitting up and hugged her while saying "im sorry, but next time you need something, tell me." then she got off of risa and said to ku "im reallt sorry about all of this, and thank you so much, geeze we really should get some chow now."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Thomas nodded as Kuriko got up and left. "Oh, ok." He said. He mulled around her name in his head. "Kuriko...That's a pretty name." He said. He laid back against the tree again, enjoying the nice day as he waited for her.

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Risa wondered what happened.She saw Trinity's bandaged wrist.She smiled.Still very confused though."Ok I will.Yeah let's get something to eat."

"You're welcome."She said nicely."I'm not very hungry.I'm sick to my stomache."Kuriko smiled at the two."I'm going to the food court though,I'm getting something for someone."Kuriko opened Risa's door.Before leaving she waved bye."See you later."She said.Then shut the door.Kuriko walked quickly.She arrived at the food court.She ordered some kind of break fast hamburger and a cup of orange juice."Thanks."She said as the food and drink was handed to her.She paid for the food,then ran quickly down the halls and ran back out the school doors.She seen Thomas still where he had been earlier.Kuriko walked over to him and handed him the food she bought."I wasn't sure what you liked but I was unsure if you had eaten yet.So I bought you something."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games