Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 am
Laung crossed his arms, a deep sigh threatening to leave this body as he waited for Selina to get dressed. He was running a few things through his mind "you will probably spend a few hours with Liava and then you might be called to do other things" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Selina finished dressing and then turned around and looked at Laung with a little confusion. "Will you be coming with me?" she asked cheerfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:33 pm
((did you change your name?))

Laung sighed inwardly and turned around to look at Selina, liking what he was seeing, even through he didn't say that "only if you want me to" he said looking at her directly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm
((Yes I did.))

Selina nodded. "Yes please . . ." she murmured softly, smiling a little sheepishly as a blush formed over her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 pm
((wow, you look good! and its a good name))

Laung stood up on the bed and jumped down before holding his hand out to Selina "come along then" he said smiling. He then remembered something and his hand fell "after you"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:51 pm
((Thank you. ^-^))
Selina reached over and took Laung's hand. "You lead me please?" she murmured softly, knowing she'd just get lost otherwise.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm
((no problem))

Laung took Selina's hand tightly, gald that she did that and lead her out of the room towards the council room where Liava was sat pouring over maps and pages of work. She looked up at Selina smiling "Do you want to help with the children's work today Selina? I mean you can handle what happens to the children in the kingdom if you wish"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 pm
Selina smiled happily. "Oh! Yes please!!" she said cheerfully. She loved children, and she wanted to help them as best she could.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 pm
Liava looked at the small pile of paper work nodding at it "sit down at a desk and I will help you get through it. Laung your not need" she said dismissing him with the flick of her hand. Laung left the room, rolling his eyes and wandered down the hall, aimlessly. Liava stood up Selina as she sat down and drew up the paperwork "you have to write down what you think is going to best for the children, you can have visits to see them, you can have any resources you like. You can go anywhere starting today but remember its for the children" she said smiling. "The paperwork is not really needed until the research is done"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm
Selina smiled even wider. "Alright." she said with a smile and then headed for the door. "I'm gonna go see the children." she said and then left, however, she didn't really know the way down to where the children were . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm
Laung watched as Selina walked through the halls and rolled his eyes coming forwards “let me guess, she put you on Children” he said and then turned her towards the side of the palace Liava had set up as a school. “Are you going out to see the conditions where they live or just visiting the children in the school?”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 pm
Selina blinked. "I was . . . gonna head down to the school . . . but I think I should see where they live too . . ." she said softly and then her eyes lit up as she sighed a little. "If I can help them, I'd feel very happy . . . I love children . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm
Laung frowned “so where would you like to go first? Where the children live or the teaching area? Some people advise it’s better to see how they live when they aren’t in the house” he said. “I gather you love children, do you want some of your own?” he asked gently  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Selina smiled a little. "I'd like some . . . but I don't think I'll get them . . ." she said with a small sigh as her smile slipped.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 pm
Laung shook his head "your in a position, men will be begging after you. All races, anyone you like apart from Liava's lover" he said softly. "The homes or the school first Selina?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games