Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 pm
Renamon glared fircely towards the manic plant as it talked, her vision locked around the other troopers watching above. Observing the battered terrain of the city around her to see how she could contain this digital mess more efficiently and quickly.
With the rubble of the apartment building blocking the other main road to the other side and the guys moving away the Street behind her, she had concentrated with a relaxed aura of having nothing to loose now.
"Preying on other lives is not a practice I'll just ignore. You have gone too far, my freinds are a meal to nobody....and the only thing you're going to eat now is the Dirt."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 pm
Dimitris walked out from behind the truck and tailed the puppet along its path keeping in the shadows as it lead a disorienting trail to half standing warehouse a block away.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 pm
The scattered army of trees above peeked below at the stranger, clueless on who this even was they held their distance above in they safety of the rooftops. and began their search for the rest of the group trotting up and around rooftops in their hungered search.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 pm
Redvegiemon stared right back at the stubborn fox in his way, grumbling in fustraition after hearing her statement.
"Ki-shee-shee~ a fiesty cookie huh? You're going to regret gettin in our way! Jungle troopers...." He swirled his spikley cannoned hand in the air before he pointed it at Renamon. "Attack!"

Slade Falok

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:26 am
Woodmon above that so followed the trail after the boys immediately stopped, to the surprise change of mind of their commander one of them had actually fell into the gap of an alleyway. They hurried back to the rooftops even closer towards their new target, with their given time to rest their companioned FanBeemon carried them up one by one into the sky.
"Just so hungry...." one of them mumurred. " grrruuh, Dataa!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:28 am
"Unngh... Annoying little bastards..." Rocky said, slowly regaining consciousness. "Todd? Oh, hi. Hey, you think you could make me a fire? I don't feel too well..." He asked him, slumping forwards slightly, his tail's colors fading slowly. "Oh, and you might wanna make that....Quick...Cuz I think...I-i'm dying."  

LimberNimbleShadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Todd walked in the old building and put rocky on the closest wall. "Okay lets what I can burn." he said as he ran over into the next room. He found some old wooden chairs and a long table. "tjis must have been an old office building or something." he mumbles before taking two chairs back to Rocky. After breaking them down and piling them up he leaves to find something to light them with. He looks through several other rooms till he found some matches. "Alright!" he said as he grabbed them and went back to rocky. Taking a match he lit it and set the pile of chair parts on fire. "So why the fire?" he asked as he sat next to Rocky.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:09 pm
"Fools....why do you follow..." She gathered her mind together in focus before she made her first move charging towards the mass of the plants with all her might, and jolted into the air with her powerful legs.
Twirling towards the closest woodmon flying down the building to lash out a powerful kick of her leg.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Seeing the fox dart towards them alarmed them to fire their attack just the same as rocky, firing countless prickly sharp branches towards her in her charge. (Of course wasn't sucessful)
at the moment she had attacked her closest target the woodmonster panickley raised up his hollowed arms to defend himself. The force of the attack launching him down to crash into a dumpster, after that the others closed in with a familiar dive. " Branch Buster!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm
:3  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kobal Zastek rolled 4 100-sided dice: 84, 68, 29, 8 Total: 189 (4-400)

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm
(oopsie, I almost forgot about the numbers ^ ^ wink  
The Corrupted Renamon rolled 4 100-sided dice: 38, 51, 13, 83 Total: 185 (4-400)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm
( Ouch...that hurt. Now I know how rocky feels.)
At the moment Renamon had plunged him down below she had used him as a stepping stone to gain more height in another forced jump towards the side of a close building.
Seconds after she had landed she heard them whoosing closer and closer around her to her surprise. "Augh!?..." She was struck from all angles of her body by their attack, the force of the blow crashing her through the window of the very building in a painful tumble inside a businessroom.
She groaned in the painful sting of the prickly branches one the floor before she rose up back to her feet, regaining her stance towards them again.
User Image
" Ngh....is that the best you can do?..." She gave them a smile before she jolted towards them again in breaking speed, running in a spiral from floor, ceiling and wall of the room towards them before she countered their attack with her own.
Her feet had trailed a haunting blue flame in a line on the ground she had ran on, while her fists had become engulfed the same. She had darted right out of the building towards the hovering group to unleash her assault.
At the very moment of her strike, she shouted "Wisteria Punch!"

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 am
Dimitris felt Rocky's Telepathy Link fading and looked back. "Damn didn't think they'd be that much trouble for Rocky." Dimitris crept up along the warehouse and with a piece of burning debris etched in a marker to remember to come back to this spot before going back to find Todd and Rocky.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games