Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:38 pm
The song ended.
The ghost band dissapated into a stream of mist that flowed back into Laciryl's throat.
"I'm taking a break."
And with that the tall, slight figure of Laciryl Eciov strode off of the stage.
He walked slowly up to his room, spinning his key around his finger and whistling.
He unlocked the door and stepped inside, locking it behind him.
He rummaged through a tiny, magically locked chest and pulled out a small vibrating piece of metal.
The metal began to glow at his touch.
He hummed a bar of something low and incomprehensible.

"What is it?"
Came a gruff voice from the shard.

"Everything is okay in the Palace. Should I take a few days off and head for the Tarlow Highlands? I wouldn't want to miss anything..."

"Stay and wait for orders. We'll contact you the usual way."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:59 pm
A sign magically appeared on a wall, depicting estranged planes engaged in aerial combat. Beneath the picture was a message printed in bold: "Don't miss the biggest Clan Race in the history of Byako! There's excitement, suspense, and an entire floating island at stake! Come watch the race on-location at the Tarlow Highlands! To get there, just find the teleporter near the main gate of the city.  

deathstar175

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:33 pm
C.B. immediately hearing Kenton's voice. "Ah! Your awake! I'm really glad!" She smiled in relief seeing that he was concience. "oh and about who I am, I'm C.B." She introduced herself to the alchemist.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:26 pm
danish looked around finding no trace of theghost band "darn! they would have made fine additions with out chance of sick days!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:22 pm
Laciryl replaced the shard in the chest and locked it.
Almost in synchonization with the click of the chest lid, a shadowy piece of paper appeared floating before his face.
He grabbed it and scanned it before grinning.
"Yes."
The paper crumbled into smoke and dissappeared.

He strode down the stairs.
"I'll be taking the next few days off to go see the races!"
And with that he left the Palace.

(To Mecha Main Street!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:51 am
Areashine saw the songster leave.

"In that case boss, I'm going to catch some sleep. Goodnight!"

She went up the stairs into her plush bed and quitely feel asleep.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:17 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:05 am
Himiko wandered through the town once again lost. "I've got to find a place to stay...or at least something to eat. she looks up at the pub "Maybe I can get some food here." She enters the building and looks around. "Hello, can I see the owner of this pub? anyone?"  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:42 pm
"Oh! We're in the Plushie Palace and Pub and in my room...ah but don't take it the wrong way! I just er..." C.B. tried to explain to Kenton what happend until he got knocked out. "..umm...I kinda fell and landed on you and well you kinda went out like a light but I didn't mean to land on you on purpose or anything but I'm really really sorry for that!" She clapped her hands together making a very guiltful look for falling on him unexpectedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:40 pm
Sarah walked into the building, her eyes donwcast. She didn't like the looks of this place."Can some one get something to eat here?" she asked half heartedly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:28 pm
danish smiled at himiko "yes may i help you?"

meanwhile stitch-face pulled from behind the bar a plate of sausage, scrambled eggs, toast and hashbrowns
where he got the dish is unclear......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:11 pm
"Yes, I'd like a table for two.." said Srah modestly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:14 am
Zeke noticed C.B. towing Kenton to the halls. "Hmmm... that guy looks like an alchemist... I think. I could learn some alchemy from him. Probably. Mr. Danish! I think I might know a bit of alchemy! I could transmute common things like grass and water, to bread and wine. That should be a good talent for a worker here to have." With that he walked towards where C.B. towed Kenton and knocked on the plushie door. If that was possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:25 pm
"Some food would be great but I'll let you know updfront that I don't have any cash at the moment so if you have any odd jobs that need doing let me know. Also if you know of a place to stay that would be great too." Himiko looked over at Sarah as she spoke trying to determine if she was also new to the city  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:11 pm
C.B. look towards the plush door hearing some kind of sense of knocking. She hesitated for a moment staring at it. "Who could be visiting me, I bearly know anyone from around here unless......" She was then hit mentaly in the head. She had forgot that she left Mack and Sam at the Market when looking for Kenton. Then yet again she was mentaly hit again in the head. She glanced back at Kenton who she now recognized from the info she collected as well as the one that was told by Mack and Sam. " If that's them outside that door then I'm in huge trouble if I let Kenton be found here with me.....but I can't jump to conclusions....ohhhh...." She was in a delema but in the end she got up from the bed. "I'll get it" She noted to Kenton and went to the door. "Who is it?" She asked before reaching the plush door knob.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games