Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:17 pm
"...I'll go talk to him. It is partially my fault that he left," Mina said. Then she started to walk back the way they had come.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm
"God, men! Okay you two wait here and I'll go get his sorry a**." She walked back until she ran into Jay and grabbed his arm. "What kind of stunt are you pulling? Is this some sort of "I'm dying, poor me, I have to do something great before I die"? Because if so I want to correct you on a few points."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:21 pm
Jay wasn't able to run anymore,he fell to his knee and breathed heavily.He felt tired and then suddenly fell to the floor"I...just wanted to help....i never wanted to harm anyone.." He whisperd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 pm
"Garnet!" Mina said then sighed. "Again, she goes and leaves me here."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Zack stood up"Well we could follow them"He said "But shouldn't stay here for too long!I am sure my father already know about what happend...And Arisus mindreading will let her find us.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:42 pm
Mina was silent for a few moments. "Are you sure you want to fight against your own father?" she asked.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Zack sighed"...He raised me...he is the only one who is left....but yes..i am sure..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm
Garnet knelt beside Jay. "You haven't harmed anyone Jay. But getting yourself killed won't help anyone. Especially those who don't want you to die. Now come on, you can help by just being you. You don't need to do something great or something heroic. Just that you are with us is enough. Now lets go back and get out of here."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Mina nodded. "We are glad to have your help," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm
"I..was just me"He replied weakly."Mina got caught..just because she was worried about me...just because of me she got nearly killed!It is better when i am dead!NOW!"He mutterd"ANd...who would care..Serriana...Mina....and maybe..you....but no one else would.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm
"I disagree. You weren't being you, you were being the hero you wish to be. And the entire guild would miss you. Besides, aren't me, Serriana and Mina enough? The whole world doesn't have to miss you for you to be important. We went after you because we don't want you to die any sooner than you have to." Garnet began to cry. "Why don't you see that? We came after you because you are important to us and we don't think you are better off dead! You are going to die too soon for any of us to take anyway! Don't make it shorter. It would destroy us even more than it will in six months if you die sooner. The more time with you, the more we have to remember you by."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:12 pm
He nodded slightly but wasn't responding.Something was wrong with him"..Want.home...bring me home...."He said quietly.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 pm
She nodded, realizing something was wrong. She lifted his arm over her shoulder and helped him to stand, then to walk as she went back to Mina and Zack.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm
Jay only moved when Garnet did.Everything was blurry and soon he wasn't sure anymore where he was and what he was doing.

Zack saw them coming"Hey ..look they are back...but i think something is wrong...."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:30 pm
Mina looked. "Huh? Wh-What's wrong?" she asked, worried.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games