Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Chi tore apart the animal with glee, she hadnt had this much fun in awhile.

(i have to go bye)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 pm

he sighed " like something strange is there or something bad is going to happen" he smiled "but its not to worry its just calm and this is a bit to calm for me" he msiled "and the fact shes eating an animal over there" he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 am

Katie's cell phone rang and she was quick to answer it, "Hello?.....hey! What are you up-.......come on, not again!.....alright I'll be there soon," She flipped the phone shut, "Gotta go. I'll be back as soon as I can." She went up and gave Kabal a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for spending time with me. I know you have a really busy life. It means a lot."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm

kabal smiled "it was on problem i enjoyed it" he smiled "well i guess ill see ya at the temple bye" he said and began to walk off "oh and im not really that busy im off for a while!" he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm

"Please," a man's voice begged, "I'll give you anything. Just...please. Do this one little thing for me."
A man spoke in an australian accent, "What you ask of me is nothing little, John."
"Please," he begged, "I'm coming to you as a friend."
"You are not my friend, John. There was a time when you were, but that time has past."
"Well if I can't come to you as a friend...I come to you as a client."
The australian gave a laugh, "Oh John. Even the riches of clients couldn't afford what you're asking me for. Now get out and go find someone else-"
"Please! I'm begging you, Zane. You're the only one I can turn to on this. I will give you anything. Name your price."
There was a long pause, and then Zane said, "For a long time I have been looking for a servant. I hear the Santan family has grown quite large."
"What?!? My children?!? No!!"
"Then its no deal. Get out."
"Wait.....after I die. You can take one and only one but you have to wait till I die and you have to take care of him or her."
There was a pause, and then Zane spoke, "You have a deal."

Katie woke up, breathing fast. She looked out her window and saw a pair of golden eyes staring up at her. She blinked and they were gone.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm

kabal went into the temple and sat on a bench when he saw everyone heading into the sparring room he got up and walked in and found out there was a meeting today the door closed and he sat down to to listen to them talking about problems the they had with spirits and equipment lately

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Katie sat on her bed and thought about the dream she just had. Zane. Zane....who was he? She had only heard of him once when she was very young, creeping into her parent's room after a bad dream. She had heard John say something to Elizabeth about a man named Zane who would show him how to protect his family. But she didn't hear any more than that because then John spotted her and she was sent streight to bed. Was this the same Zane? She decided to forget about it. After all, it was only a dream. Katie fell back on her bed and tried to go back to sleep. Was it just her or did it feel like something was watching her?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 pm

kabal walked out of the metting after it was over he went ot the armory to check out the spirit after he was done he went outside and wlaked around

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Katie got up and went for a walk. It was still dark outside and it felt like something was still watching her, but she ignored it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 pm

kabal saw lady that needed help packing he went over ot hlep and offred she said yes and he went in and got all the things she needed and loaded them after they were done he disappred without a owrd he loved helping other and hated being off

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 pm

hunter-the wanderer
Hunter set samantha back down, "so what do you want to do?"

"ummm im not sure." Samantha blushed again and looked away to try to hid it. She saw katie leave. "uh hunter i'll be right back ok?" she smiled at him and walked over to katie. "hey katie are you ok you look kinda weird."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Katie jumped when Sam came up to her, "Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you. I'm fine, why?"

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:29 pm

"Well you look really distracted and kinda down." Samantha hugged her sister. "what bothering you katie?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:47 pm

"Well, it's just that," Katie noticed the eyes again looking at her from behind a bush, "Um..."

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"what is it katie?" Samantha let go of her sister and looked in the dirstion that she was. She saw nothing. "katie please tell me whats wrong."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games