Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:51 pm
C.B. looked at the file and the amount of money. She whistled the many zeros then looked at Kenton. "Should I? Or Shounldn't I?" She asked her self thinking about it carefuly. "What do most of the missions have to do with?" She asked. the phrase 'man power' didn't seemed to fit in in her opinion considering she was giving them a job to do that was possibly a 4 or 5 group mission yet Kenton and herself were only two people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:11 pm
"lets see....one lost item retrieval, one alchemy repair job, spying missions, and a dilivery"
lutia explains  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:54 pm
"Suit yourself. Let me guess what you want them... I'm onna go out on a limb and say moble suit?" he said this as if amused at the boys nature. He had pased up an amazing machine with the orbital frame... Erk would rather keep it to himself in the end though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:44 pm
"Well, if you had anything like a mobile suit, then that would be fine."  

Brett_FM

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:20 pm
"That not so bad......." She commented and hesitated for an answer. "Sure Why not? It sounds fun. Pluse I don't think Kenton's busy right buddy?" She asked down to his friend who she remember was a little 'busy' at the moment. "uh........We'll start the missions as soon as he get's a hold of himself." She commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:01 pm
lutia smiled "excelent. that file should contain mission briefings and instructions on how to reach them"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Mila scurried through the dark pass of the street, bathed in layer upon layer of light and dark, which smudged under the oil and grease that coated her jump suit. for once in a long time she had cleaned her goggles, using them to scan the area. "Where's one uh dem drin' stan's when ya need un?" she asked, speaking to herself in a smooth way, every word connected to the other, forming long rolls of fast and slow, yet smooth speech.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:55 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:40 pm
"Oh don't worry, Kenton! These missions are actually kinda easy. So don't worry." C.B. tried to calm him down putting the files in her coat and then giving Kenton her hankercheif. "we aren't going to die not if we don't stick together in this, plus it may be even fun, what do you say?" She cheered him up trying to get him on the bright side of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:01 pm
"I'd suggest this much though; add in interchangibility of parts. Also It wouldn't be a bad idea to hide an extra pair of arms somewhere in case you ever get caught in a grapple. Still, if you want to kkep it standard I'm fine with that."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:35 pm
lutia grinned "well im counting on you two and the reward should be worth any complications"
with that lutia departed the pair looking around noticing erk had long since departed
i can just track him down later
she picks up one of the invitations and reads the anouncment
this is probaly going out to most of the city...it will be intresting to see who apears...
with that lutia left mech main street

((to blue rose lane))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:24 pm
Brett pulled a lever and the ground beneath them slid downward, taking them to the top-secret area. He walked over to a table and got a piece of paper and a pencil. "Alright, what do you say for a weapon cycle in both arms? Like a blade, machinegun, and bazooka that it can change on will? Of course, we need to still be able to use the already available weapons. And maybe we could amke it so the armor can release for more mobility. And we can use either the longboard or the wing pack for flight. And the whole thing, weapons and all, can function underwater!" The blueprints for the basic design were finished. "Any further suggestions?"  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:26 pm
"I get the feeling you could definetly benefit froman emergency escape hatch as well. Also, how about an assassin tenticle in the chest. THat way," Erk leans over and adds a bit more to bretts drawing. "You can grab an oponent and go strait for the pilot... also a magnetic distortion feild wouldn't hurt..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:42 pm
"I don't ever go for the pilot. Just the mech. Assasination tentacle is a no-go, and I'll add the magnetic distortion field if you tell me what it is. Tell me on the way, though. There's a big party at the Plushie Palace and Pub, and we're not going to miss it." Brett grinned and pushed a button. A piece of the floor slid away, revealing a motorized cart and tracks. "This runs all over Byako, and it was here before I was. Come on, or we'll be late!" Brett jumped into the cart and rode to the Plushie Palace and Pub.  

Brett_FM

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:31 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games