Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 pm

"It certainly sounds useful." Armand said and nodded. He did a runthrough with the handseals twice, but on the third time, started to focus chakra on himself, and projecting it to a stool. Focusing harder and commencing the jutsu, he found himself standing on the spot where the stool had been, and the stool had been where he was.

(K, if I needed to do a thing which was like, 1 try=1/3 2 tries=2/3 and 3 tries= 3/3 and its learned just tell me and I'll redo the post.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:50 pm

((I don't really like those things for these. They're generally just annoying, but I usually ask for it to be two posts each. But keep making them like that and I guess it's okay.))

Lenon smiled. "Now, the Transformation Jutsu." Lenon showed him an example, turning into Armand and back. "It's very helpful for fooling people...sometimes." Lenon went into another short explanation of the jutsu.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:53 pm

"Okay." Said Armand. He noted Lenon's appearence, aswell as regular minor details. He focused chakra to the outside of his body, making handseals and imagining Lenon in his mind. He willed the chakra to make an illusion of him morphing to be like Lenon. A flash of smoke appeared, and when cleared, Armand had transformed into Lenon. With a few minor flaws, but good for a first try.

He quickly transformed back. "Well, how was that?" Armand asked Lenon.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:57 pm

"It was excellent. Now, last jutsu - Clone Jutsu. It's not awfully hard, but using it a lot can take quite a chunk out of your chakara reserves at your level." Lenon went into a talk about the uses of clones as he demonstrated at the same time. He stopped in the middle of a sentence and the clone went on before disappearing.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:11 pm

"I've acctually learned how to do a lightning clone, so this should acctually be a bit easier for me." He made careful and slow handseals. Focusing the chakra to move to the right of him and form a clone.
They both smiled in unison. "So how-" Armand stopped, but the clone finished the sentence. "-did I do?" the clone said, mimicking Lenon. They both smiled once again, before the clone vanished.

(Sorry for the delay, I had some dinner going on, and the marinated chicken looked so good. xd )
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Lenon smiled. He then flashed a handseal and a clone appeared next to him. "If you want to stay in Grass for a little bit, just go look around. If you'd rather head back, I want to send a clone with you for confirmation to your Kage that you've successfully passed and should now become a Genin."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 pm

"Acctually, I have to submit an application to my Hokage about becoming a genin. I fit the requirements now so no clone shall be necessary. I must be going now, but its a shame I can't stay a bit longer. Let this training progress to greater relations between Grass and Leaf. I thank you a thousand times Lenon." Armand smiled and bowed. He stood back up, waved, and walked out of the building.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Yuno accepted the headband and tied it around his arm.
Yuno's happiness made him smile but he resisted the urge to do something unnecessary.
"Thank you sensei." Yuno said as he walked to a chair and was absorbed in thought.

StalkDaNight

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 pm

((I'm going to do it as only one try each. I am on vacation and have like ten minutes left online.))

Aprillin studied those before him, memorizing there movements. He continued moving his chakra all through his body, seeing Lenon's physical appearance, "Transformation Jutsu!". Aprillin was able to make an exact replica of Lenon for about ten seconds. Aprillin then prepared himself for an attack. As he was hit, he completed his substitution jutsu, "Yes! One more!" Aprillin centered himself, completing a set of handsigns, making a clone of himself. "That is it correct?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:09 pm

User Image
t]Areku comes running to the academy and breaks through each class room before he slams into a wall and falls back soon rolls over back to his feet then looks around and see's Lennon and his student, the effect of the drug still running strongly through his body,"Ahhh you guys are combining run away!" Areku yells before leaving an after image clone and disappearing completely.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm

(stupid genin app at leaf....nobody is answering it yet...)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 am

"Sensei do you have the element fire? Or maybe wind... I wanted to learn from you" Yuno asked as he pulled out his serrated short sword and started to fight air.

StalkDaNight

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:24 am

thefire158
(stupid genin app at leaf....nobody is answering it yet...)

((then join grass, it better))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:25 am

Lazon walked in... wondering if this was the right place to become a Genin.

Munchies the Great

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Huntur
((I'm going to do it as only one try each. I am on vacation and have like ten minutes left online.))

Aprillin studied those before him, memorizing there movements. He continued moving his chakra all through his body, seeing Lenon's physical appearance, "Transformation Jutsu!". Aprillin was able to make an exact replica of Lenon for about ten seconds. Aprillin then prepared himself for an attack. As he was hit, he completed his substitution jutsu, "Yes! One more!" Aprillin centered himself, completing a set of handsigns, making a clone of himself. "That is it correct?"

((Clone jutsu, right? Lost track here....))

Lenon smiled. "Now, Clone Jutsu" Lenon explained the uses and limits of the clone jutsu before showing him an example.

Lenon then looked at Areku. He raised an eyebrow but, nonetheless, took out a seal and began to draw on it. He then turned to Yuno. "I have neither. My elements are lightning and water. Ryoko knows Fire and a little bit of wind, though."

Still drawing out the seal, Lenon turned to Lazon. "Hello, I'm Lenon. This is the Kusa Academy. You're here to become a shinobi, I'm guessing?" He smiled, but drawing on the seal with his blood didn't really match his facial expression. To someone who didn't know what it was, it should be incredibly creepy.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games