Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 pm
Quen sighed in relief. He thought he'd never be rid of her. With the excitement of training, he ran towards the room she'd indicated. He stopped before bursting in the door. No matter how much energy he had, he still needed to be respectful. Taking a deep breath, Quen composed himself before entering the room. "Master Ronnel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 pm
The clone in the room turned its gaze to the person who had just entered the room.
"That is me, yes. How may I help you?"  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
|R|aijuu |R|aiken
| Academy Student | Ninjutsu | Kusanin | Bloodline Crusher |

The Raiken nodded, grinning alittle bit as he watched the clone demonstrate a series of handsigns. According to the scroll, the skill wasn't very good at all in actual combat. However, from what Ronnel-sama just said...it does have combat capabilities. While he pondered on this, he started gathering his chakra. Sparks of eletricity crackled about his body as he was condensing his chakra to the tips of his fingers. Remembering the handsigns that he just saw, he mirrored the handsigns, and waving his hand across the air, very thin yet lightly glowing strings floated in the air, trailing down releasing sparks occasionally. Clearly it was stronger then usual, but it was a success. The strings vanishing, Raijuu looked over at the person who just arrived. The symbols on the side of his face and on what was exposed of his chest glowed slightly for a brief moment. "Hmmm."

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury, All shall falter before the symbols upon my flesh"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:41 pm
Quen faltered for a brief second. It wasn't because of the (literaly) flashy design on the Genin's chest (he'd seen weirder), but the fact that the Genin was there at all. He didn't know the clone was already preoccupied with another student. Quen decided it'd just be better to make this into a delivery. "Master Ronnel, I was sent here by your clone in the Kusa Training Grounds. He told me to ask if you could learn this sword style and teach it to me." He pulled out the scroll and set it down on a nearby counter. "It's Stricken: Art of the Wooden Blade." Quen reached back and drew out his wooden katana, Kakera. "You'll need this if you're gonna learn it. While you're training, I'll be making you your own wooden blade... if you like the style, of course." He set Kakera down on the counter next to the scroll. "I'm in no hurry. Learn it at your own convenience. I know you're busy." With that, Quen bowed himself out of the room. He nearly tripped over his own feet in unawareness. Maybe that nurse was right. Maybe he should go get some sleep.

((I made this less interactive because I'll be without a computer for a while. I figured when I get back on, Quen can just find Ronnel again. Untill then, I bid thee farewell. Bye Ronnel! By Sparky! (can I call you sparky? I like it. Lol.) ))  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:34 am
(sparky? Really? XD bye)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:58 pm
"Alright, well thanks for all your help Todd, but I need to get out and learn more. I'm getting bored with these medical techniques." Endency said putting the scroll in his bag and heading off to the Grass village library.  

Endency

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki arrived at the hospital with her hands upon the shoulders of Sin and Niko. She led them through the doors and guided them to sit in the waiting room. Almost instantly a nurse approached her. Before he could ask what was the matter Aki filled him in. "There was a scuffle at the dorms. Hop to it." A stretcher was brought out for Rini and a wheel chair for Niko. A nurse coaxed Niko to have a seat and go with her. The kage looked to the boy. "Please do all that they say then wait for me in your recovery room. I'm not finished with you yet child." Her words were spoken sternly but not in a manner that was to offend or frighten. The clone then turned to Sin and Rini, "Place her down on the stretcher, Sin. These people are here to help."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man followed the Kusakage to the hospital, taking in all of the sights. There were so many things he did not know, so many question he wanted answered, but one stood out the most. He looked down at the girl in his arms, her peaceful expression so different from what he normally saw from her. Her head rest right over his heart, right over the mark that tingled at her presence. Why did this happen with her? He had felt nothing when touched by Aki, who he still did not know.

After a short walk they were at the hospital, were he was told to sit. Recalling the last time he sat in a chair, he instead chose to stand. The woman he had followed her spoke with another, there were so many people. He could feel every single one of them with his bloodline, but he had no idea it was not normal. After the conversation was over, a strange board was put in front of him. There was that word again, 'Sin' what did it mean? He did not ask and simply did as he was told, laying Rini on the stretcher, Glancing up at Aki to see if he had done things properly. He had many questions, but his mouth dare not move.

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Heartbeats. They lulled Rini, cradling and calming her mind, keeping her dreams from the chaos that plagued her mind. Her thoughts fell on sweeter turf, filling her with the scent of incense and ozone -- with clear skies and strong arms enveloping her. Memories of better days -- happier days -- stabler days -- flitted before her eyes, only to vanish in an instant as the heartbeat left her ear and the arms vanished. She groaned and shifted as the sharp scent of anesthetics filled her nostrils and chased away the comforting scent of storm clouds.

The woman's eyes cracked open to find the sky filled with bright, white hospital lights. Another groan -- this one of frustration and distaste -- crept from her chest as her gaze sought something softer. Pink. She focused on Aki -- or was it still her clone? It did not matter. Her head rolled to the other side and relief flooded through her at the sight of familiar eyes -- though they were not focused on her. "Don't let go . . ." she breathed, one hand -- stained still with her own blood -- slipping off the edge of the stretcher to lace her fingers with his. "Please . . . don't wanna be alone . . ."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 642

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He almost pulled away. Almost reflexively avoided the touch, but hearing her words stopped him, then her fingers laced with his. There was a strange feeling building up inside him. Who was this woman? He returned the hold, unsure of what more to do, "I wont." he managed to say, his words strange, as if he did not fully understand them. He sought answers,but all he ever received were questions. How did life function? How could all the people he felt, not have endless questions?

Sindenky

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Medical][Gennin]
The boy nods, but dare not speak to this lady. He is at the moment struck with a fear that if he where to say anything to her it would only make his situation worse at the moment. Staying silent as the doctors wheel him away to a separate little recovery area. His arm and shoulder is bandaged up and he is instructed to keep it still for a couple days. His sprains and dislocations of his joints are all adding up to quite a painful recovery. Niko, however, isn't very good at following orders and wants so bad to be able to use his arm still. It will be very difficult to ensure that he does not use his arm within the next couple days. Siting still outside of the wheelchair, Niko can move around nicely he just has slight balance issues as he cannot move his arm due to the bandages. He sits in the recovery room, bandaged up and looking out into the distance. 'Perhaps this is a place for him to learn something?' Niko can't help, but to think that this visit to the hospital was fate and somehow he was meant to come here and begin training as a medical ninja. Not sure how to start such a training he just waits and sees how this whole situation will unfold.

"...Not about tears anymore"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 pm
((Who else tried to kill the mentally insane, pregnant Jashinist?))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 pm
X- TMT -X

((not sure, but this time it was an attempt on my life not hers lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm
Sindenky
X- TMT -X

((not sure, but this time it was an attempt on my life not hers lol.))
((Ha! Sin, why is the world out to get you? Do you need some good ol' fashion Tavian Yakuri bodyguarding?))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm
((Nah, i just need to hit up the library and begin learning a ton. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games