Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Kusakage-sama said I should come to you for medical training. She's too busy for the likes of me, but she said she trained you herself." Yukio replied while dusting himself off. "What's Rain Village like by the way? Is it....sunny?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:02 am

User Image

"Alright then I guess I could teach ya and all, one you got to physical fit, two you got to be mentally ready cause i will give you heel in earth, thrid your chances of learning the third element as jounin is gone, and lastly it is one of the toughest as well as longest jutsu to learn, ao are ya ready for it?" Areku smirked,"And yeah it's freaking hot!" Areku exclaimed still sitting down.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Hearing all of that Yukio wondered if he might survive this training. After a brief moment of silence he smiled nervously, "Uummm.....bring it on?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am

User Image

"Alright then sounds good, but first I want to see what you got." Areku said as he took out a pill from his back pocket,"Well first take this, then you and me will fight, come at me with only Taijutsu no nin or gen, also no time limit." Areku said standing up,"Also from now on your my student since you want to use medical so you got to use these." Areku said as he disappeared from there for a second and came back with a 50 pound vest,"Here enjoy though I doubt it haha." Areku said smirking,"So come on get to it!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A slight grin appeared over Yukio's face as he put on the vest. Though Areku didn't know it, he'd already practiced with the vests. He took a unfamiliar fighting stance with ease. "In truth, I'm not very good at taijutsu. However, I did master one form." He gave a smug smile. "But you'll have to attack me first to see it."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 am

User Image

"Okay then!" Areku said with the pill still at hand,"But here I need ya to eat this first it is part of your training." Areku said as he walked over to hand it to him.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:33 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio picked up the pill, glanced questionably at Areku, and then swallowed it.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 am

User Image

Areku clone jumped back,"Okay let's begin mmhmm, well this is pretty nostalgic though, oh yeah um that's poison that you took pretty strong the effects don't appear till your exhausted or after like 30 minutes if your strong that is so you really do have a time limit." Areku said with a smile,"So please come at me quickly or you might die." Areku said with a morbid look.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"I knew it! I'm gonna die!" Yukio thought while clenching his fists. "Here I come." Yukio charged at Areku, aiming for a punch to the face with his right hand. What Areku didn't know was that Yukio was already planning on using Areku's counter against him.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 am

User Image

Areku smiled as he saw Yukio coming at him, though he was slower since the vest he will have to get more use to it, so as Yukio tried to punch Areku, Areku fell to the ground to the ground to dodge wth great speed with his hands on the floor for support he tried to kick Yukio's stomach with a kick though it seemed like one kick it was like 7 kicks at the incredible speed Areku had.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio couldn't help but grin. Just as he'd suspected, Areku would assume Yukio was the "striking" type, and would thus use his superior speed to out play him. But that's where Areku was wrong. Yukio used a style Areku had probably never even imagined. Barely seeing the kick Yukio allowed it to hit his stomach, letting out air before the hit to avoid getting the wind knocked out of him. Instead of daunting back, as most fighters would, Yukio continued to push on against the kicks. In this case the vest would actually shield him to some degree. By pushing onward it would throw Areku off balance and when the next kick came Yukio counter-attacked by lashing out his other hand to grab the kick and suspend it in the air. Then, in the same motion as the grab, Yukio would step his foot past Areku and try to swiftly kick his other leg out from under him, causing Areku to fall to the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 am

User Image

Areku leg was grabbed but instead of letting Yukio kick his other leg and make Areku lose his balance and all, Areku just pushed his arms up since he had kept him in the floor for a support and still had them there and used them to push himself off the ground with great force sending himself up to the air. With Yukio still holding his leg he tried to kick him in the face with his still free leg and at the same time tried it with his captured leg since his legs were pretty powerful he would probably break free.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:39 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio reacted quickly, his grin never disappearing. Every move Areku was making was playing right into Yukio's hands, literally. Yukio placed his other hand on the leg he managed to grab. Areku was the aerodynamic and speedy type, as he'd first thought with the small body, but it would all prove worthless against Yukio's style. His main priority was keeping ahold of the leg, so when Areku tried to kick him he didn't let go, but rolled his head forward in front of the kick and head butted it instead. At the same time Yukio shifted his weight in an attempt to swing Areku before he pulled down on the leg to try and send Areku head first into the ground. "It doesn't matter how you try to strike me. I'll send you into the ground every time. That's because my style, my specialty, is throws!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 am

User Image

"I see!" Areku yelled as he was sent to the floor but since Yukio had headbutted his foot he pushed on and slipped through wrapping his leg around his neck with his one leg so he stopped but using the force of his weight and his swing to the floor to try to flip Yukio with the strength of his leg.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:21 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio staggered for a second with Areku's weight, mostly because of the vest, but then stopped and gave him a blank stare. "Umm, sensei.....I'm twice your size." With that Yukio swung his body in low crescent movement while grabbing the leg around his neck, pushing it off of his head, twisting it while turning his body around, stepping over the leg, and then dropping on it, aiming to send Areku to the ground in a painful leg lock.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games