Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:14 pm

"What a delightfully eerie technique. Trap them and then rip their hearts out..." Xantos muttered. He continued to hold up the barriers. Making handseals, he made yet another barrier, remaking the thunder dome around the wind and water barrier. "All the ingrediants in a thunder storm..." he mumbled with a dazed look.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:28 pm

((I did say i moved farther from you keeping more of a distance so I would see if you tried anything))
Areku had been keeping an eye out for the other guy after moving and noticed some shadows coming at him,"Damn it annoying as f ain't he Susanoo." Areku said as he made a signs and a lightning clone was caught by the shadow, though Areku knew that wouldn't last long since he would probably use the clone's shadow to capture him before they knew it Areku was gone leaving only an after-image clone then another one appeared to the left the right and behind Koi all sending wind lightning slashes, then the real Areku moved farther away as he had some senbon at hand each connected to a tube, then his hand glowed green as he sent out a barrage to Koi and Goji each then were sent out flying as Areku had manipulated the wind in them, Areku then looked down he was farther away this time,"I'm sorry Jason Akatsuki is to dangerous,Please forgive me." Areku muttered,"Hurricane Heaven." Areku sighed as the wind formed down at the area were the barriers were and started sucking up the elements taking it for themselves.

master phoenix Clan, Feather of Destruction
- Hurricane of Heaven
A Giant Hurricane forms sucking up all elements and endangering all in area, best used when user is away from the attack.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Xantos grabbed his chainsaw blade, plunging in into the ground and using the teeth as barbs. He held onto the handle to keep himself on the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:41 pm

"Not enough yet?" Areku cringed as he saw Xantos holding off the lightning, water and wind,"Then let's make it stronger!" Areku yelled as he disappeared from the top and was away a little,"Since I'm using wind! Then we just got to make it stronger!" Areku yelled as he made five seals and summon the wind horse Asami. The wind he had in the hurricane became more violent and was ripping through the area sucking into anything and breaking the rock underneath Xantos.
((All horse summons add power to a certain element this one wind))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Senji stepped from the barriers unharmed, he walked away sitting down against a nearby tree. Yawning he glanced around at the lava pools that remained. Most would have hardened by now due to the chakra rain that heavily fell as the battle went on. "I do believe I've had enough of this." Senji began forming several seals. "Aqua STyle: Hydration!" the water in the puddles and all of the falling rain drew to him encasing him. Senji shifted his fingers into another seal. "Aqua Style: Aquatic Transformation!" The water became a massive ball as it formed around him growing to a tremendous size in the peaceful eye of the hurricane. The water accumulated to a point large enough to hold a full demon, or become one. Senji sat at its core as the water extended and morphed, slowly his body dissolved away as three tails sprouted from the back of the ball, from the sides grew four limbs. A giant turtle shell coered its back and its front became the face. There before the ninja stood the water copy of the three tailed demon. Its aquatic eye was unmoving, its large pupil was that of Senji's sharingan. It made an aquatic sound that resonated throughout the area. At its mouth the rain drew into a ball of water again, flattening out into a long arrow like shape, seven yards in length. The limbs of the creature helped support it as the aqua arrow burst forth..its target was the summoner of the storm. He had provided the beast with an almost infinite power supply in terms of water and now that supply would be used to kill him. As the arrow spiralled through the air it accumulated more rain and water growing in size and power. its rotation allowe dit a powerful boosts from the wind, this meant that the attack was now unavoidable and was sure to make a big impact. At the rate in which it was increasing in power and strength by the time a counter was prepared the arrow would have grown far stronger. this ofcourse meant that the hurricane was distorting, being drawn with the powerful blast. This also meant that Senji's transformation was not yet done. Deep in the heart of the creature was the glowing katana still pulsing, one more turn until the death of one of the enemy ninja.

((Yea ofcourse you would see something like this...trick is you can't get away. It grows in power and speed when it comes in contact with wind and water, major components of the hurricane you created, you attacked yourself.))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:48 pm

As the shadow caught a clone, the tendrills went through the clone and it turned into a hot whisp of air. They all retracted as Koi turned to see three Areku's trying to attack Koi. He simply made several seals as the slashes of wind and lightning went past. They then sliced and diced a log up as it fell to the ground. Tendrills then shot out to the clones, attempting to go through their backs and turn them to air. Since the clones wouldn't know Koi was there, they would most likely be fooled.

The fallen Goji arose from the ground, badly wounded. As a barrage of acupuncture needles began to hit his body, he quickly flew away heading to his home.

As the senbon went at Koi, it would have been easy for him. He pulled the string of kunai from his chest and whipped them at the senbon, point to point. If they all hit, then Koi would be safe, but if they didn't Koi was in trouble. To back the attack up however, Koi used Current Transfer Skill. He looked around seeing that the barriers were being eaten up by the technique Areku had done. Koi thought that this could possibly end up being a fatal attack, so Koi pulled the scroll from his back and placed it on the ground. He unravelled it and bit his thumb. He summoned Reptuar from teh scroll and looked up at his awesomness. The 6 meter tall puppet was a beast. Some would say he was a miniature godzilla. Koi crawled in through the hidden access spot and looked around. He could see out through Reptuar's mouth, but nobody could see in. Koi lay dormant in Reptuar, hoping to build up a little chakra.

Genin can use 30 Jutsu
Koi can use 27 ((Not moving the puppet doesn't take up a jutsu.))

((So I take it that you are gone Areku?))

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:57 pm

"If it ain't one it's the other." Areku muttered though now he was were he could use his wind at full strength with the wind horse next to him, as well using the clan abilities to further himself, and lastly Susanoo still roaring to go, his arm glowed green,"Damn time to escape maybe." Areku said though the roots came up and started to wrapped themselves on the monster but one was still attacking Areku,"Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Release: Steroid Blanks)." Areku said as he punched his gut and the wind shot out hard more than usual since the four elemental bonuses it was mostly to cover him from the arrows as well attack somewhat,"Time to retreat i guess." Areku said right after the blast hit the rain arrows he took the chance to release Asami and make five seals to Summon Toshio the lightning horse and sprinted away at great speed away from the gate.

((F I'm the only grass nin posting against three well better escape then mmhmm, if you still want i'll post how many jutsu I used, Sen it was just a counter for the water arrows I think it works an attack against an attack right?? Koi birds probably going to die not just needles))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:05 pm

((Yea they counter each other out...but if you're leaving then this hurricane disperses, mostly because its weak from the arrow drawing from it and I took a lot of my water back, so it needs your chakra to support it.))

Senji resolidified inside the beast, slowly it condensed back into the giant orb which slowly receded as Senji formed several seals. The water all seemed to be absorbed into the skin of the shinobi showing no noticable changes in size. Senji sighed, he cocked his head to the side as he glanced back towards the Jinchuuriki. "Pretty annoying friends you have...I thought I would have to get serious for a sec...so I think I'll get serious with you." He raised his right hand and the hilt of the glowing katana fell directly inside. He vanished appearing beside the jinchuuriki. "Times up!" he lashed out with the sword, all of the condensed chakra exploded forth in a powerful blast as the sword shattered. this would force either two outcomes, the rock armor of the jinchuuriki would be completely destroyed...or he would be forced to go past his current tailed form and lose all control over himself.

xLytez

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:06 pm

((Can you post what they are then?))

Koi looked over to see Sengetsu sitting down in the heat of battle. "So, why was I to come here for the Akatsuki Apprentice job?" He said as he walked over. He saw that the kid was gone, and now he wanted to help capture a jinchuuriki.

(So should we fight Jason... like right now?)

EDIT:

Still within Reptuar he made alarge concentrated blast of flames shoot out from the large mouth, hoping to catch Jason aflame. If he wasn't defeated after Sengetsu's attack, Koi would have to do something drastic that would hopefully end the fight, and knocking out Jason.

(Didnt see your post....)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm

((no, we wait...I can't catch him until he either loses control or launches a powerful attack, ten he won't be able to react fast enough to counter my capture technique..))

xLytez

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 pm

70 Academy Jutsu-3
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu -3
40 Jounin Jutsu-4
7 S-Ranked Jutsu -3
+4 for monthly bonus
Let see where do I start mmm
I think I got them all down since the fight had started
I just barely really started to attack
ings and Ryoko were the ones posting the most before
((Yeah my hurricane left with me, 2 Kage/Sannin level nin was too much for me, wish someone else would of post for support, but oh well, s**t happens
well member my hands glowed green and I said i added a tube to them all well let say most of them Custom Medical
Your Rank: Jounin/ANBU
Name of Jutsu: Aka Doku ((Bloody Poison))
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: None
Jutsu's Element: None
Description: It is a specialize Medical jutsu, that uses the poison made by the ninja. The first part of the jutsu is they use there own blood as the poison administer then combine with a small powder and it transform into a potent poison. They can be made before hand or at the spot then the user can put it into weapons the effects happen when the person is cut by the weapons though the poison at that dosage only able to get the person in pain and paralysis, but a larger dosage will give the full effects of the poison which would need to be administer by drinking or by a syringe. Bloody Poison has long lasting affect on a person such as numbness, internal bleeding, and pneumonia. The poison isn't the only thing in the powder if not that where the numbness is cause, the internal bleeding is cause since inside the mixture there is powder glass to cut up the inside as it flows through the body, the sickness is caused by a simple after they extracted the blood and have mixed it all together, the sample isn't pure this is little bacteria by adding there chakra they make it grow stronger and more dangerous bacteria, the problem with that is that they must add the chakra in 3 hours or the bacteria just die so it must be added before. The other reason the blood is added into it is to make it impossible to track the blood, the ninja either has two options one by changing the DNA encoding to be none and once in the blood they take the properties with there chakra as they administer it or change there blood encoding to O so it be more likely to be accepted into the body. The first one higher level of Medical nin can easily perform while the lower can as well but not if they planned to administer without a syringe, it is a very complicated jutsu so most time people are only able to use four times if they are at Jounin level while Sannin or Kage eight times.

though it was with a make shift syringe and not a normal it might survive with the dosage i gave it))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:10 pm

A hawk flew on scene landing on Koi's shoulder. It pecked him on the head, in its beak was a note. Written on the note:

"I dont know what your planning, you useless peice of trash. But if you so much as touch a hair on her head, you'll have hell to pay. I'll keep your bird here, for the time being." Matsuya

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 pm

(Sorry, it would be meta gamingto land on my shoulder. There are flames bursting from my mouth, and the only other way in is through the but, which has a cover over it just incase someone would try to get in. It also makes it somewhat camouflaged.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 pm

(ok then the note fell from the sky and you caught it. you make everything difficult dont you? lol)

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:01 pm

A note labelled Ion fell to the ground, stuck under a rock, near a tree.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games