Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm
Kyo turned and left the dorm area. These people were crazy and he had no idea what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXX"Your reasoning in attempting to keep Kaimu in a localized area is sound. However, I cannot agree to his, and Kido's life, being put in danger. You most certainly are no longer a child, but you still have much growing to do. I do not appreciate the sarcasm. Maybe you'll learn to watch that tongue, with a little help." Glaring down upon Haku she mulled Hiro's words over in her head. "It's so very tempting to give you a 'babysitter.' So incredibly tempting. I'd find the irony of the babysitter being babysat to be quite pleasing. However it would be far too long and drawn out of process for me to be able to deal with it. Hiro," Aki turned to look at the sannin, "I need to trail after Kaimu, I leave the decision up to you over the close future of our friend now. You may give him a quick lesson, or watch over him like suggested. I don't care. I grow tired of his loose tongue and no longer wish to torture my ears with it." And with that Aki hurried after Kaimu. Haku seemed to believe himself to be rational and calm, but his lack of respect proved that wrong for her. Even though he mentioned his respect for her words, his show of uncaring sarcasm and harsh words negated it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:47 am
Hiro_Uzaki
User Image

Hiro's eyes bulged when he saw that Aki was leaving him here with the disrespectful boy. "Aki! Wait wait wait!" But he knew she was already too far away for her to hear him. He turned around slowly to the boy, Haku, and sighed. He hated making decisions as much as he hated responsibilities. "I was hoping that she would assign someone other than me to decide on what to do with you... so I'm letting you off the hook... merely because I'm too lazy to decide on what to do with you." With that, he vanished with the next gust of wind.

[exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"The ********? Okay..." Breathing fire onto the vines, Haku broke free of his imprisonment and stood up. Wiping even more of the ash from his lips, the Chuunin checked to see if his scrolls were still intact. Clearly they were. And so he moved out of the Kusa Dorms and headed somewhere where he would not be bothered. As he found himself right outside the dorms in Kusagakure, he looked in the direction of the Kusa Hospital and saw several clouds of smoke among other things and scowled. "What do you know. Maybe Kaimu could have been murdered. But I'm on probation and can't look over my own missions, let alone a battle. So I guess I'll go ambush whoever may be coming to battle in Kusa. No one is to get through. If there headband isn't a Kusagakure one, they are deemed a threat in my eyes and I'll shall dispose of them. Well, depending on who they are."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 am
A clone of Aki arrived and wordlessly snatched up Kido, "Gotta go." She said simply and hurried off to the gates with the young boy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff