Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Tetsuo stood up with a grin "I knew it was you!" To tell the truth it was a shot in the dark for him, he just guessed. "Well Itadakimasu!" He said as he dug into the ramen and put the to-go bowl away quickly. He ordered a second bowl and waited. "Sensei where are you from?"

(GTG Ronnel its 1:00 here and I got Exams. Night bro See you tomorrow.)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:13 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

((Woot woot, we live in the same time zone! Night man))

Ronnel munched on ramen as he pondered how to answer the boy's question. Finally he shrugged.
"I was born in a small village in the desert, right near the border to Kusa. When I was young, my parents and I were traveling when a group of bandits attacked and killed the group we were traveling with as well my parents. I survived, hidden under my mother's body.
Some shinobi from the Village Hidden in the Sand found me while tracking those bandits, and took me in and began training me. I won't bore you with the details of my time there, but it was there, in Sunagakure, that I became a medical shinobi." He grinned behind the mask and shook his head.
"So, I'm from Sand."
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Tetsuo smiled he was happy to hear that his Sensei was from a small village like him. "I'm from a small village too, a two hour hike from here." He laughed to himself "I bet you can't guess how I found out it was you all along." His voice was childish as he began to slurp ramen.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:01 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Well with how long you took, you were probably trying to figure out if I had set up a trick. But most clones can't use chakra, and the ones that can are up at A-S rank, so you would probably guess that I wouldn't use one of those for a prank. YOu'd be wrong, but right now you were right. But at the end, it seems like you just decided to take a chance. Of course, it helps that I was the only one in the restaurant before you got here." Ronnel grinned behind the mask, tilting his head slightly when he felt chakra emanations coming from nearby. He shrugged it off after realizing that he did indeed faintly recognize the second chakra.
Wonder who sparred against the Kusakage. He blinked and tilted his head down, his headband slipping into its old resting place across his right eye.
"Sunaton: Daisan no Mei." The sand orb formed near his hip and floated away.
"Now then Tetsuo-kun, now that we've eaten, how about that next technique? I want to teach you the ability I used to disguise myself." He eyesmiled, the one upside down 'U' shape barely visible from under his hood.

((Lol..my guy really is covered up... heavy trench coat, mask, gloves, headband over one eye... creeper!))

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 pm

"Hai," called the young child as he stood up and looked to his sensei. "I want to become a genin so I can learn some genjutsu." Tetsuo said, for the oddest reasons the boy found it amusing to play with the heads of people. It was that fun of thinking and making others think that got him interested in Genjutsu.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Hmm, genjutsu eh? I know a couple of those, though my own talents run to Iryou jutsu and Fuuton and Sunaton. Well, I will teach you what I can, and see if I can find someone to help you learn genjutsu. If nothing else, I'll teach myself some to teach you. Meet me at the training grounds kiddo." The man reached out with one gloved hand and rubbed the boy's hair before vanishing. Money to pay for the food the two had eaten clattered to the tabletop as the wind settled down.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm

With a quick bow to the cook Tetsuo turned on his heel and took off for the training grounds. His Owl Ruo began to follow him from the sky. "Mushi Mushi Kawaii Ruo." Like a track runner he pushed himself to his limit to get to the grounds.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel sipped on green herbal tea as he thought about the team that he had been assigned. Though he hadn't mentioned it at the time, just about the only range he wouldn't be able to help too much was at far range, and once he brushed up on his Fuuton and Sunaton, that might very well change.
"The question is though... how on earth am I going to train a kenjutsuist? Maybe I need to go to the Kusakage and requisition some kenjutsu scrolls..." He rubbed his eyes in thought, having thrown his hood back.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Appearing behind his sensei Tetsuo poked Ronnel with a smile. He began to giggle as he as silently as possible replaced himself witha rock justr barely out of sight.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's eyebrow quirked when he turned around slowly. He looked around and blinked when he noticed the corner of a rock. Normally, on these busy streets, that wouldn't mean anything. However, teh reason this rock had caught his attention was the fact that it appeared to be quivering in place. He Created a Kaze Bunshin on the the other side of the street without handseals, then smokelessly replaced himself with it.
The clone, now sitting at the stool, turned around and began warming its hands on the tea mug. Ronnel himself was staring at the suspicious rock. Just before he had been poked, he had heard a feminine giggle. Why would Lucia-san poke me? He thought to himself.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Looking left and right Tetsuo tried his silent use of the henge. Making himself the Kusakage Tetsuo held his laugh. Coming from behind the shop the 'Kage' laughed "It was me, I'm sorry." he said with a smile that was much like his authenitic smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel had caught the flicker of Tetsuo's image as the boy shifted from one henge to another. The usage of the silent henge was good, but it would take chuunin chakra control before he could shift from one henge to another. He decided to have a bit of fun himself.
He activated one of the triggers on his right hand glove, causing a trio of senbon to slide down between his knuckles. He stepped forward and quickly wrapped one hand around the 'Kage's' throat, the senbon pricking his neck.
"Now now now, some might consider it a crime to impersonate the Kusakage....-Tetsuo-kun." Though now the young man was thoroughly confused. He knew he had heard a girl giggle, but Lucia, the only female in this village he knew, was no where in sight.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Tetsuo laughed as he left the Henge and reappeared as himself. Though what Ronnel didn't know is that most of his trick was by the use of make up and other espionage tips.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel depressed the trigger again, retracting the senbon that were out. He stepped around Tetsuo, dispelling his clone as he sat down. He peered over his student's shoulder.
"Angelo-san and Lucia-sann aren't here yet?" His tone, muffled by the rebreather, still somehow managed to convey worry.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Tetsuo chuckled "they'd probably like to walk." His eyes were still the same bright green color but they had a happy tone to them. "Sensei, would you say we are friends?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games