Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Kills 666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:48 am

{ no one but RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife knows it hades}
Hade from the darkest reaches of the under world awoke the King of the all. Hades Started to get dress for his new work at the school as a new teacher. He came into the front of the school as the hottest man that anyone in the living world has seen. He walked into the place and went to th office before school started and said " Hello I am Lucifer Godlen ". His heat all the air around Hades was burning up but no one could feel it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:08 pm

((looks like it, lol))

Poseidon walked downstairs, Bella, you and your sisters want a ride to school he told here throw the hair clip. He only asked for Bella's sisters because he knew what Ella would say if it was just him and Bella.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Kills 666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Lucifer was told to head to the staff office and wait there till school startes. He walked to the stuff room with his suit on for his first day at a new school. There were wishpers all around him from the girls about him saying Who is he? he is so hot.. He heard that all down the hallway but those girls didn't know is that he was the god of Death. The whole aura around Lucifer was burning up like he was on fire himself. No one in the whole school could feel that heat unless there Hades but as he know none of them are. The door was in front of him now while he put his digits on the round object that opens doors. The noise of the door was heard around the room where a lot of teachers are located before school. " hello fellow teacher I am Lucifer Godlen." said Lucifer while he sat down near the teacher but not to close to see the evil look on his face. None of them noticed that he had tha look on his face but none of them would. He can cover his real face to show that he was good but he was never good or will ever be. All the old teacher never cared he was here but he didn't want to make friends he wanted to get minons to serve him forever.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:34 am

Bella was just done making breakfast, when she heard Poseidon. I'm not sure we could arrange that, Stella hasn't gave me her punishment so she'll probably do it in the ca- She began to reply then coughed as Stella punched her in the stomach. "One more, so she learned her lesson.." Ella said, Stella punching her into the wall. Bella wiped her mouth of blood, Never mind...Sure...it'll be great She finished, then told her sisters. Ella rushed to look 'perfect' as Stella just went to get dressed.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:26 am

What made you change your mind he said to her. Poseidon was standing on the back deck of his house. Overlooking the lake, a mug in his hand.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Bella coughed once more, just remembering something. she replied. She looked over herself in the mirror, then styled her hair.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kills 666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Lucifer who is know by all the gods and godesess as Hades was still sitting in the chair tha was located in the teachers office. That office was packed with teacher not willing to go out and talk to his students like He was going to do. The door opened reveling that Lucifer going out to where the human students are. He walked up to one random boy student and asked " what is your name Son. What grade you in too". He asked that with the nicest voice that he will ever use. " I am Genyu and I am a jounir. What your name teacher " said Genyu that was staring at him with all his focus. " I am Lucifer Godlen " said Lucifer wth a smile on his face that was trying to hide his evil nature.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok he set down the mug I'm on my way. Poseidon grabbed his leather jacket and walked out the door. Throwing his hand back at the door, it locked. He stepped into his car, started it and drove to Bella's house. It would only take him 10 minutes to reach them.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:56 pm

Bella finished it, the redo the hair clip. "He's on his way!" She called up the stairs, then grabbed her backpack. Stella already outside as Ella was finishing up her make-up. In a few minutes, they were all waiting for him on the porch.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Poseidon drove down there street, beside the girls no one was in the streets. He pulled up infont of the house and got out, he snapped his fingers and all the doors opened. "Morning ladys" he said hanging his head out the window.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 am

Ella chuckled, walking up to the car first," Good morning..." She said then gave the girls a look. Bella and Stella walking towards the backseats as Ella sat at the front. This is perfect, ever since Bella became his friend we have more of a chance to win him...soon I'll be the queen of the sea! She thought, smiling brightly at Poseidon.

Bella shrugged, not minding the back really. She sat to the left, as Stella the right, then shut the door so they could leave. She looked over at Ella, resisting to giggle. Oh you have an admirer!! How sweet, when's the wedding? She thought to him through the hair pin.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am

"Alright, lets go" Poseidon looked at Bella throw the mirrow, just as soon as you kiss my a** he said kiddingly through the hair clip.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Bella giggled, Stella looking over at her making her just smile innocently, then looked out the window. Another school day, I wonder what will happen today? She began to wonder as she pictured some things.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 pm

"You girls sleep well" Poseidon said making a turn.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Ella looked over and smiled," I slept like a baby.." She replied, stretching out her arms as she did.

Bella blinked, hearing him then yawned. "Eh, how about you Stella?" She asked, looking over at her. Sure, Stella was the one who punishes, but she still loved her.

Stella shrugged, busy writing down something. " I suppose..." She had replied, not looking over at Bella.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games