Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:52 pm

( I waited all day for her to get on....she makes one post and then gets off.... crying can I kill my character now?.....time to watch the depression killer 3nodding )
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm

((I'm here I was just watching youtube!!))

Nelia stirred a little in her sleep but didn't open her eyes.-...Me too..-She thought while many memories of her past and the time they spent together.Everything was a blur,only certain parts really popping out.

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Close to her now, M sifted through her mind, locating the various things that troubled her. ".....I cannot be family.....but I can stay with you for as long as time allows....." M thought to her, holding her tightly. The warmth from her body helped his shivering to lessen.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Nelia smiled softly and snuggled up to his chest.-I know that..I feel as if I have known you even before I changed...But then...I got envious..-

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 pm

".....envious?....I do not understand this term.....Sabine?...." M thought, not comprehending, but finding that Sabine was in Nelia's mind as she thought the word. ".....you were human once.....perhaps you could explain 'love' to me....." He suggested, since they still hadn't found the time to talk like they were supposed to.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:25 pm

-Love is the opposite of envy..You feel so happy and cheerful.You want to be with the person who makes you feel this way..Its an enhanced feeling of liking someone..-She tried to explained so that he would understand instead of getting confused.Nelia began breathing deeply.

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:31 pm

"......then I love you?...." M thought trying to make sense of Nelia's thoughts. "....are these your feelings?..." He wondered referring to her complicated feelings from earlier.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Nelia blushed in her sleep.-N-nani?-She asked but decided to let it go."....Yes.."She whispered in her sleep.-I do love you...However,so does Sabine I think....-

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 pm

".....it is wrong for more than one individual to be happy when they are in my presence?....." M asked, not understanding the human logic in this. "....does this also mean that I can not be happy around more than one individual at a time?....." This all concerned him. To him it sounded like there must be a limit to his happiness, another control to limit him like the scientists did while he was in his cell.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 pm

-You have to pick one person to be with..Its only fair..-Nelia explained,not wanting to overwhelm him with this new,confusing knowledge.

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Feeling freedom for the first time in years when he came to the island, M did not want to lose any of his new found freedoms. Especially Nelia, he thought holding her as close as he could. "......this is not logical.....but it feels like my insides are being torn......." M thought to Nelia, unhappy and it showed in his pouting face.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:58 pm

-You must choose one person to love...Over a period of time,sometimes these feelings do not last so people leave others....Sometimes staying friends.Then they go to another person..-

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:06 pm

".....human traditions are so...odd......I will be happy with you forever....are you saying you are not happy with me and that is why you tried to leave?...." M asked, growing weary of human ideals. M unwittingly began caressing Nelia's exposed skin, feeling its smooth, cool texture.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Kiba didnt realize teir were other tank bullets other than the ones he destroyed. but now with the tank gone this should be easier. Kiba lunged towards the military line and stabbed two guys in the stomach and shocked them to death from the inside. As Kiba pulled th blades out he did a spin and cut two others along the throat. then shocked two different guards to death.

{[k the lightangle chick never awnsered if that was her real photo or not and now charlottegray has a photo of her i think lol]}

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Nelia had a moment of shock in her thoughts but then recollected them.-No!!Of course I will be happy...That's not why I left..I just..I don't like to hurt anyone..I'd rather give up my happiness then take someone Else's.I tried to leave because I wanted Sabine to be happy with you even if I couldn't be..-Nelia explained,curling up closer to him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games