Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:46 pm

((I know...and my character is a puppet, so he can't feel cold, so there is no point in warming myself up))

Sano jerked awake and fell back when his hands were gone. "What the f..." Sano jumped up and and chased after Ed while trying to think of a way to use his chakra strings to retrieve his hands.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Sano walked back into the hall cursing to himself. He shook off the snow and retook his place on his bench. He folded his arms across his chest, pinning his arms under his armpits and drifted back to sleep.

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Vrail awoke, shivering "It's too dam Cold in this Country." he said as he pulled his cloak tighter around him. He returned to his peaceful slumber after warming up.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Sano lifted his head when Vrail spoke. He create the sufficient hand signs and created an ember clone. Sano pointed towards vrail and the clone nodded. The ember clone then walked over towards Vrail and sat down next to him glowing red from the heat. Sano looked towards the clone and sneered. The clone made a gulping motion and stood up and began dancing as instructed. Sano smiled and layed back down and went to sleep.

Plexilate

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Kemai laughed "i have lived here for years and never been cold its just my hyoton i guess or its just i lived here so long ether way im pretty warm" Kemai then laughed again
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 pm

"Hmm..." Jono said as he walked onto the scene of a sleeping Sano and his dancing clone. Reaching over, he found the Genin whom he had taken a pencil from earlier and liberated him of a marker that was in his pack. Taking a moment to express his artistic side, Jono drew all over Sano's face, glad that he couldn't smell or else he would be able to notice, but since he lacked smell and touch he would have to wait for a reflection. Snickering somewhat, he tossed the marker back and turned his attention back towards the clone. "Well, if you can't beat 'em..." Studying the clone for a moment, Jono hopped in to the clone's left and began doing the same dance in a fairly simultaneous manner.

Fanoto

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Kemai seeing the person drawing on anothers face kemai then nodded his head "wow these gennin mess around a lot" kemai then see the gennin start dancing next to the clone kemai sighed "well i guess it's entertainment" kemai sat back a little more then fell back in his char "oww that hurt"kemai then laughed at his self
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

The radio embedded into Jono's right ear hummed as his dancing stopped and his head slowly rotated towards Kemai. "I'm not one of those weak Genin you meet sleeping on benches and getting their faces drawn on." He spoke softly as he slowly began to step towards Kemai, "I'm not one of the regular ones." Now sealing the distance at ten meters, he still continued towards the Genin in a slow, calm, but frightening pace, "I'm not even one of those Super Genin."

"Although getting to wear a cape and latex would be cool."

"No, in fact, I'm none of these things, but a Chuunin. The very same Chuunin who watched over the Written Exams. The very same Chuunin who would easily win the most handsome Chuunin award. The very same Chuunin who doesn't know where his real body is." Finally coming to a stop about two meters from Kemai, he peered down from beneath his rice hat, "I am..." His cloak rose as a brown, grainy hand appeared and grabbed the brim of his hat. Removing the obstruction, there was now revealed a head made entirely of sand with a large third eye which was the only thing not brown smack dab in the middle of his forehead, rotating this way and that while taking in as much as it could, "...just some Chuunin..." Replacing his hat back on his head, he turned away and walked back towards Sano, "Now if you'll excuse me. I have some business to attend to." Once he reached the clone, he resumed his dance routine as though he had never left.

Fanoto

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Kemai again laughed "ok whats your point in a jonin of the snow not to mention the Anbu leader "Kemai then closed his eyes and opened them kemai stared at the man with his eyes bright blue kemai then shut them and opened them again they were normal kemai chuckled " you can go ahead and mess with me im fun to mess with" a grain came across Kemai's face well saying that
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"I love to mess with people!" Jono exclaimed as he shot back over to Kemai.

"Me too!"

"Now...how to go about messing with you..." Jono pondered as he got up close to Kemai and placed his hand under his chin, studying his subject carefully.

Fanoto

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Kemai still on the ground from falling back in
his chair got up and put the chair back up and sat in it then said "but im not in a fighting mood right now so don't go to far with it" kemai then scratched his cheek well putting his anbu mask up to do so seeing Kemai's real face

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Yuuki's clone walked in, seeing all of the people in here, recognizing the ninja. "Hey Kemai, whats up"

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Kemai done scratching put his mask back on hearing Yuuki "oh hey yuuki im just messing with some people here any thing new with you yuuki?" kemai then started messing with his knifes again
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Rag awoke with the kunai he was playing with stabbed into the floor in front of him. Did I do that? I hope no one saw if I did... he thought while pulling the kunai out of the ground quickly placing it back into his pouch as he stood facing the door. "I guess I should go see about the maze now....I hope I didn't over sleep to long..." he said under his breath, walking out of the building and towards the maze.

Requiem of Remorse

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:28 pm

"Fighting would draw attention, but then again, I don't think I'm in a position to perish at the moment anyway, so regardless of the circumstances that were to follow my words, virtually nothing would happen to me." Jono spoke as he had already pulled out a notepad and a pencil and began using Sine (think I spelled it right) functions to get a few calculations of Kemai done.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games