Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm
"OH LAY OFF WOULD YOU!!" Olskey barked, looking back at them before he could get a chance to hit the cockpit.

Demi seized the moment to take her blade back and cut off the arm of the Bolinoak, now that the Barzam team had damaged it enough for her.

"...Big mistake..." He said, staring after his after for several moments before latching the shield onto the Sazabi. "VERY big mistake.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm
The Asshimar floated for awhile before catching the flail with both hands. The Mobile Suit's eye slowly looked over at Dojime.
"...Tell me you have more than that..."

One of the Barzams shot forward and grabbed onto the latches as another brought out its blade and attacked the Bolinoak's head.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:57 pm
"Stay out of my way, vermin." Olskey said monotonously, using the Barzam that had latched itself onto his shield latches like a flail, smacking them with the other coming for his head and sending them both away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Dojime's radio kept silent. He pulled at the flail and at the same time, shield bashed the enemy gundam.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm
The other Barzams took this opportunity to grab onto the Sazabi and pull her off of the clamps.

The Asshimar turned back into it's saucer-form and rammed into the shield, now breaking through it and hitting the Bolt Gundam.
"You expect me to fall for that??"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:35 pm
"Oh, get off me!" Demi snapped, shaking off the Barzams. "You guys are more annoying than this idiot, you know that!?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:38 pm
"You're the idiot! If we didn't, you'd dead by now!" One of the pilots barked.

"That shield holds you down as it fires upon you from inside!!"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:41 pm
"WHY DO YOU THINK THEY INSTALL ESCAPE PODS IN THESE THINGS!?" Demi barked, before her eyes widen, seeing the Bolinoak using it's shield like a weapon now, swinging down at them.

"YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY THAT EASY!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:44 pm
"It was latched onto your cockpit!" A pilot barked before a few of the Barzams began firing at Olskey.
"TAKE OUT THE ANNOYING ONE!!"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Dojime dropped the shield and power fist, punched the the saucer downward, shooting it next to his feet. He held the flail high over his head with both hands, then brought it down as hard and fast as he could on top of the enemy ship.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:49 pm
The turret at the front of the ship faced upward and shot straight at the flail, going right through it before speeding downward.
"You're not all you're cracked up to be..."

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm
"I STILL BLAME YOU GUYS! YOU REALIZE HOW DISTRACTING YOU ARE TO BOTH HIM AND MYSELF?!" Demi barked back.

Olskey latched his shield onto one of the Barzams, again using the suit like a flail to take out all the other suits. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:59 pm
The Barzam that was trapped took out the blade on its back and shoved it downward into the shield, planning to break free.
"If we weren't here, you'd be dead!"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm
Dojime put away the flail and pulled out his spear. "I need a shield!" he called on a privet channel to one of the other pilots.

"sir!" one of the pilots responded on sent a shield to him

Dojime caught the shield and went after his opponent, spear on front of him pointed at the ship in an attempt to skewer the cockpit.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:03 pm
"Nuh-uh-uuuhhh." Olskey said with a bit of a tune, firing into the blade and breaking it.

"OH REALLY?!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games