Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 pm
((i wont let this die either as long as i still have the ability to type))

Saika woke with a startle and quickly rose to her feet and then flinched slightly as pain sent a shock through her body. "ugh... where am i.." she thought.

((is it day or night?))

Gold got tired of laying around "hey Purple let me know when we get some action" she yelled before she took off into the sky. Her scales shimmered in the sun light as she drew closer to the sun makeing her disappear in the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 pm
Kummar's metal talons clicking on the floor echoed throughout the empty halls. Lockdown was by far one of the most boring things he'd ever been through. There was absolutly nothing to do, except wander through halls.
So, instead of staying bored in the halls of the dragon rooms, Kummar used his link to technology to overide the lock that kept him there and went out back into the hanger bay to see if he could find out anything more about this lockdown.

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 pm
On the far side of the hanger a dragon stood on their hind legs and working on something. Gadgits and tools huvored towards the dragon "ugh almost... nope thats not right... the wireing's all wrong... ah thats right... perfect..." the dragon continued to mummble.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 am
Kummar looked around the hanger for signs of anyone, or anything. It was surprisingly quiet. I guess almost everyone's been sent to their bunks or are working on the lockdown problem somewhere else. he thought. Then he saw the dragon working on the far side of the hanger. Curious, Kummar came up behind the dragon and asked, "What'cha doing?"  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 pm
"huh..." Bronze said before looking up "oh this new weapon i'm working on to attach into my arm so i can switch my arm between a regular arm and this" he said jestureing to the qiant gun. "its quite interesting actaully. it has three forms. first is sphere gun the second is a plasma blaster and the last is a laser gun" he said turning back to the weapon. Normally he wouldn't tell anyone this but it helped that Kummar was a metal dragon and he was really bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:10 pm
1. Gaianame: Darastri lexex
2. Character name: Derick Dago
3. Race: Human
3-2 Age: 37
4. Alliance: Humans
5. Bio: One of the first of the Dragon Tamers. Derick is Marstren's older brother and the best spy for the human army. Derick went through a surgery early on in the war. Stealing a metal dragon's body that had been captured only hours earlier in a battle. This allowed him to take the identity of the dragon as well, letting him infiltrate the enemy ranks. He does report back to the Dragon Tamers very little, having to keep up his disguise for so long has made him adept at it though. Despite his change in body he still treats Marstren just like his little brother, even with Marstren outranking him greatly. Though in the dragon armies Derick is nothing more than a grunt. Even lower rank than a common soldier.
6. Appearance: The body he stole, as most put it, is fully mechanical. The only biological component being his brain. The body is shaped like a common dragon, but has a secondary mode. The armor is silver in appearance kept well shined by Derick himself. Claws are sharp enough to cut through most metals and scale, the tail has an extendable blade in the tip, and a flame thrower positioned in the mouth. The secondary mode shifts the armor around letting Derick walk on his hind legs and appear slightly more human. Something crucially needed for when he stops by to report to his brother.
7. Weapons: Two chain guns loaded with explosive bullets. Mounted on his back in the primary mode and dual wielded in his secondary mode.
8. Other: Can have a hard time keeping his big mouth shut.

((I know, I know. 'Not another one!' He will become much more involved later on though, so might as well introduce him now.))

Derick stayed up in the shaft that the grunts used to traverse the tower. The tunnels went most everywhere, and it was the only way grunts were allowed to travel through the tower. That and it was pretty much their home, considering most of them were young and small enough to fit. Grunts weren't much other than messengers and cannon fodder. Often too young to have strong abilities but still wanting to fight. Few were higher ranked Dragons that had been stripped of title for some reason or another. Either way, Grunts were more or less confined to their tunnels since they were rarely deployed. Derick had managed to get out of running messages around to the slave camps through gambling. Now he had just been wasting time trying to find what he could target next. The lock down was due to his handiwork, and he was completely overlooked because of his status in the army. After a few more seconds he couldn't stand just listening to the voices in the hangar below. He quickly poked his head out of the tunnel looking at everything upside down. "You know you can get those things at the armory?" Deerick said tilting his head to one side to make everything slightly more upright.

The lieutenant had been waiting outside the room that Saika had been put in. He had been slightly asleep when he heard Saika's sudden movement. "Whoa, calm down. You were rather badly injured. Your in the hospital's underground section." The lieutenant said almost falling over as he stumbled around the corner. He had stayed around of his own accord since Saika was the only one still in the hospital. The black fang members had gotten treated. Mostly they had cuts and gashes that needed mended. The twins had been given some time off, their scales having been destroyed in the battle. Two were treated for radiation poisoning, and everyone else was perfectly fine. The lieutenant only had a small cut from having to fight one of the underdark beasts in hand to claw. Luckily the creature was rather young and weak.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 am
Kummar looked over the weapon Bronze was building with interest at how it was constructed and what its inner workings were like. Though he was a solider, his metal dragon bloodline still gave him an interest in technology and how it worked. Mainly so that he could improve his own tech.
"Interesting." he said. Just looking over the outside of the weapon gave him a good idea of what it was like inside, so he didn't need to take it apart to find out what made it tick.
He then heard the metal dragon's voice from above, looking up to see a silver metal dragon's head hanging upside down from one of the grunt tunnels. "Sometimes, a custom made weapon is better than anything you can get in the armory." he told the grunt.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:09 am
((you do realize their in an army hanger and Derik is on the Human side. oh and i was thinking of adding another human as well lol should i?))

Saika turned towards the lieutenant and was slightly relieved to see him. "where's Marstern or Scorch" she said looking at him.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 am
((Derik is a spy. He's a human that has his brain in a metal dragon's body, so no one can tell he's on the humans side.
Dang it. With you two having all these characters and me just having one, I feel like I should make at least one more. Maybe I'll try to think of something.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm
((got it lol you should its fun havein a lot of characters))

Bronze looked up with a smirk "this young dragon is correct and besides this is no ordinary weapon. but i dont expect you to understand" he said returning to his work. A giant spark exploded in front of him he turned to the others "slipped" he said before he turned back to his work.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 pm
((Do what you want to, however, if it looks like you can't handle it I will limit the number of characters.))

The lieutenant scratched the back of his head trying to remember where the two had gone. "Uhhhhhhh... Oh, right, the monument. They went to 'Sweet city's bitter pill' it's a stone engraved with all the names of the lost. Civilian, soldier, and ever Dragon names are etched all over it. Marstren went to hand in a list of the recently fallen. They're probably at the center of town handing the list in now. Appropriate that it's about to rain, isn't it?" The lieutenant said, his voice slowly degrading into a solemn tone. He had some names of family and friends on the rock. Though it was pretty common for someone to know a few names on the rock, and even Marstren did.

Marstren walked into the deserted center of the town where many people avoided. The large piece of stone at the center was why, and yet is was pleasant to look at from a distance. Many people left bouquets around the base, but they were seldom seen actually doing it. Even the guard and the man in charge of etching rarely saw who left the flowers. Marstren walked straight up to the two men standing next to the stone and thrust the scrap of paper out towards them. "Here, some more names for you to add." Marstren said as the paper was removed from his hand. He immediately walked off to the other side of the stone to let the engraver get to work. He also had to stop and look over the stone for two names. Eventually he found them, the names Rosie and Drake written in fancy font. The names of his mother and father, which, not even a low rumble of thunder could stop Marstren from starring at them.

Derick would have rolled his eye if he could, but he wasn't able to anymore. "I suppose, but the army surplus weapons work just as well. Humans don't exactly survive an explosive round in the head too well." Derick said repositioning himself inside the tunnel so that he only had to bend his neck upward to look at the others. Despite having a completely robotic body, his head still didn't have the capability to do a 360. Despite what he would like to do, his status prevented him from being able to modify his body much. "Right, well go with that." Derick said, commenting on the spark.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm
1. Gaianame: l train heartnet l

2. Character name:train neon heartnet

3. Race:Human

3-2 Age:16

4. Alliance: idk watever im told to be in

5. Bio:my parents werew killed in front of me wen i was three 1 year later a dragon had taken me in as its own i had very few human interaction and is scared but very strong about protection

6. Apperance:User Image

7. Weapons: hadesUser Image

8.dragon partner appearence:User Image
User ImageUser Image  

l sexy beast l

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm
((Yes, well, for now you will be considered neutral since you didn't pick human allied. Also, plese post in third person, we all do, and it would make it easier for us if you did. Other than those concerns, you're in. Unless the others have something they would like to add.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 pm
((I've got nothing to add.))

"Custom weapons are more fun though. Humans can analyze and counteract army surplus weapons because they'll see them in use enough. It's when someone creates their own special weapon that they fall easier." Kummar explained to the grunt. The other metal dragon was unusually inquisitive for a grunt, but Kummar just supposed that there was little else for the dragon to do at the moment. Kind of the same reason why Kummar was out here in the first place. "Careful. I don't need any loose electric bolts getting too close to me." he said to Bronze. Loose electricity could be hazardous to metal dragons because if they were struck in just the wrong spot, their systems could be fried. And who knew how it could affect them.  

Derpzilla88

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces