Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:47 am
Gothika looked over at the little human and spoke.

"Dreanor, it was once a beautiful land filled with all kinds of creatures, but after a series of wars and cataclysmic events its been left as a series of floating islands on burned land. Nothing on Dreanor is a herbavore, everything eats somthing else. The sky is eternally lit by three red suns, its a dieng world, but its the only one my people have, and we will defend it untill the bitter end."

He paused momentarily, thinking deeply of his homeland and how he was going to miss it.

"So what is this place like? This "Earth" as you call it?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:53 am
Hakai leaned back, thinking about the best way to compair earth. Ah well here it goes.

"Well its a lot more peaceful. There are things that eat other things, and things that eat grass. Sure there is still voilence, that is never going to change, but there are no all out wars, thats for sure. Here at Ria its very peaceful most of the time. Its for education not just about books but also for yourself. Some of the kids, like me have different ablities and we're sent here to learn about them I guess. On earth we have night and day, just one yellow sun but billions of stars and the moon at night."  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:02 pm
"Night? what is Night, and what's a Moon? and Whats a book and grass? Is grass a plant? The only plant I ever see is the Delga Flower.. and it eats Nothrogs... even ones as big as me."

A visible shudder went through Gothika as he mentioned the Delga Flower. Scared the crap out of him.

"Delga Flowers are not nice.. we used to have a pit where we would throw enemy corpses that was fileld with them... you could hear he corpses scream for days..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:17 pm
"Well those aren't nice plants. Don't worry, the plants here don't eat anything that big, though some can eat bugs and small frogs." She blinked, wow was his home really that bad? "Well books have words in them that you read, some are to entertain and others are to inform you. Yes grass and trees are plants and they don't eat anything they just need water and sunlight to grow. And night is when everything gets dark and the sun sets. Sometimes the moon comes out...its kind of like the sun but no where near as bright." She nodded slowly. In the back of her mind she wondered where the hell was this guy going to sleep...or if he even DID sleep.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:46 pm
Gothika nodded, things here were save and generally non-leathal. This made things easy, which explained why everything was so small, it had no real need to be strong and big like him... he would get along wonderfully.

"Hmmm.. Gothika need place to stay if things are going to get dark on their own, Will need sleep soon... You know of any places that could fit me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:08 pm
Hakai thought for a moment, to be honest if the dorms weren't big enough to hold him, nothing would. But it would be horrible to have him sleeping outside, what if it rainned.

"Well I'm not sure an buildings would be able to hold you, no offence but like I said most people are not as tall as you. You'd have to sleep outside I think unless you can talk the andorids into making something just for you. Maybe somewhere in the basement? It should have the most room."  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:19 pm
Gothika thought about this for a few minuts.

"What is the weather usually like during this "night" of yours, and are there any particularily vicious animals around here that prowl the darkness? Because if not sleeping outside wont be so bad, I've always love the open air, and for a long time I was stationed in the Frozen Waste defending agiasnt Minotaur invasions, so the Cold isnt much of an issue."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:23 pm
Kikari smiled "Yea you have 36 hours? I have 38... Anyway...um I'll have the personal pepperioni with ham please" she smiled sitting down next to Chiro. She crossed her legs and drapped her arms over her head and rested it on the table. "mom what a day it has been... I'm an a** to my only friend...act like s**t to his friend...get lost...get my new powers...mom...oh crap I mean God" she uttered a bit muffled. She sat up as her eyes twinkled barely with the sight of new tears she glanced at Chiro then glanced away down the hall they came from examining it's features through her clouded vision her head pulsed as she rose her hand to grab it then lowered it...she's endured pain before she could handle it. A tear fell from her eye slowly and to her it felt as if time had stopped once it hit the ground. She looked down at it wiping the rest away and turning back to Chiro acting completly normal. "So...uh...you and Ayumi? You guys dating? She's really something...she could like be a model" she whispered trying to ignore what's happening to her.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:25 pm
Hakai nodded and thought for a while before she spoke.

"Then I think you'd like the outside. It gets a little cooler at night than it does durring the day. There aren't any animals you have to worry about attacking though you may here things such as owls eating feild mice and what have you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:39 pm
Gothika got up a little too vigorusly and the couch snapped in half as he got up.

"Allright, now to go find a nice to place to sleep. Is there any place with a cliff face leading up to water, I've always liked water and I could just make myself a nice cave and live there. It would be great, have a little boat and go fishing in the morning."

Gothika kept toying with the idea of his own water side abode while waiting ofr an awnser.  

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:01 pm
Hakai blinked and thought long and hard the areas running through her mind. Well on campus was out of the question but....

"There is the Ancient Forest. I bet it would have lakes and caves, but there may be a higher consentration of wildlife, maybe wolves or bears...I'm not sure, I've never seen any myself but then again I would never stick around too see one."

Oh man not another broken couch...she now thought him living outside with none breakble things would be a far more better idea than staying in doors with so many breakables. He really seemed to be happy to be away from these Fel things, or his never ending war. She hoped nothing like that would happen here...ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:02 am
"Huh? No. She's just been a friend for years. The one I told you about earlier who helped me to open up to people." She's probably sneezing right now wherever she is. "Oh, crap. I ran out leaving her in my room. She has her spirits, so I don't think she would be lonely." Chiro herd some stress in Kikari's voice, and he could feel her blood fluctuating again. "You still feel the effects of when you got a new power earlier, huh? Does it hurt bad?" He shook his head again. I've pried enough today! I can't keep bringing up things that upset her if she does not want to talk about it. But I can't help it. The pizzas arrived. "That was fast." He looked into the kitchen. "Oh, four arms, that explains it."  

Chase Arni

Inaluke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:15 am
Gothika lit up like a light.. WOLVES?!? He loved wolves!! Cute little things always knew who was boss and where everything was ment to be, and they cared for each other so much. He decided hw would go to the ancient forest and join his wolf brethern.

"Which way to the forest?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:11 pm
Kikari nodded "oh" she whispered once he was done talking. Her head pulsed more and she shut her eyes "Yea It does" she nodded opening her eyes slightly and looking down at her pizza. She then looked up to the guy behind the counter and nodded. "N-nani" she whispered holding her head "Go...go back to my room and grab...grab the stuff..." she whispered quietly to the tiny fairy on her shoulder. Nani nodded flying down the hall turning left and right until she found Kikari's meds and clutching them to her tiny body. She returned to Kikari landinding on the table before her. Kikari stroked the tiny fairy's head and took the meds. She took a pill out and crushed it rubbing it beween her fingers until it evaporated...or so it appeared to everyone else but her. Nani sat on the table watching carfully.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:59 pm
Hakai thought long and hard again...which way was it again? Oh yes she remembered now, it was....

"Just head south outside of the school then east, there are some sign posts that should help you find your way, you shouldn't miss it. Just uh...becareful."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games