Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:33 pm
As Kai started to rot he made a hand sign and vanished.Kai stood behind the dragon as all his bone armor had been caught but his skin was fine.Kai grinned as he just covered him self with thicker armor.Kai made a few hand signs as he smiled.Kais body was covered with a layer of raiton and raiton chakra that made an armor over him.His armor was so stong a direct chidori would barly be able to get thru it.

Lightning release armor  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:05 pm
Kouki was soaked from a rather rude awakening. He now looked over to see Kai facing off against a massive bone dragon. "Should I jump in and try an' help, or should I just sit back and watch the fun?" Kouki said to himself, amused with the situation that Kai is now in.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:52 pm
The bone dragon turned around and unleashed a large torrent of flames, roaring towards Kai as large bone spikes grew on its back, sides, tail, head and stomach. The spikes were small but large in numbers. The exact reason of this is unknown, but whether or not Kai had the lightning armor on the heat would not be held back. So far all this time Kai has been on the defensive side, while the dragon hasn't even begin to tire out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 pm
Kai smiled as his feet were coated with chakra and ontop of that his lightning relase armor increase his speed and strenght more.AS the fire came Kai vanished and appeared under the dragons head making a hand sign.At that moment water rushed out of Kais mouth right at the dragons face.Kai stood there as it would almost be impossibe for the dragon to touch him now.Kai amde another hand sign as the area started to fill with mist blinding all sight.Kai moved with great spped almost a sif he transported to the dragons neck as he hit the neck with his finger.Kai was ready to move and his sharingan was activated even tho he was able to see perfectly in teh mist.

Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Isshi Resshin [One-fingered Earthquake]  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm
The dragon wasn't slow to react however. As Kai appeared under the dragon's head to make handsigns the dragon reared its head back to avoid the water, to which his wings took flight as he flapped several times until he was above the mist. If Kai had any plan to strike afterwards it would of been foiled unless he can fly, which if he were to jump high he would of been seen, and in the air the dragon would be able to out mauver him easily. As he was overhead he unleashed another blast of his toxic decaying breath, which went over the mist and mixed into it. The dragon waited over head to see what became of Kai, for his probable only hope was to be within the lake. However it already had a plan, it wasn't standing in one spot for so long without a reason to.

((watch the auto hitting man, you may be fast but not to where you can outperform me like what you just tried. The moment you move would be enough time to act and take flight.))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:17 pm
((sorry i was typing so fast i wasnt paying attention))

As the dragon moved Kai ran to the edge of the training grounds where he placed his hands on a tree and used his chakra to hold himself there.He stareted to spin rapidly casuign all the mist and even the toxi breath stuff to stay away from him.At this time it started to rain and it would burn flesh of whoever it touched.Kai kept spinning with his great balance and whatnot he was able to speed up constantly.Whne the mist and breath cleared Kais tood there looking at the dragon as he made two hand signs.There was a littel rustle in the tree and a puff of smoke appeared around Kai but nothing else happened.

((I had started the burning rain jutsu before you left so i mightest well see it in action ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:26 pm
((no prob lol. And yeah though it wouldn't do anythign to me really XD))

As the rain fell it didn't bother the bone dragon, he had no flesh to burn and it really didn't bother him. He exhaled another stream of fire towards the tree Kai was on except for he moved his head in a circle, making the fire appear larger and its path much more then it needed to be to consume Kai. Meanwhile the ground began shaking as bone spikes began emerging from the ground, raising higher and higher.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:29 pm
The Kai stood there infront of the tree as he made a hand sign as he started blowing water out his mouth to counter the fire.After he had stopped the fire he fell into the pit of bone spikes as one went thru each shoulder and ther was on directly in teh middle of his stomach.He layed there moaning.

((Damn that was hard))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm
The dragon landed nearby and a clone peered over into the pit. The clone said nothing at first then simply asked. "Are you quite finished? You may want to see a doctor" He said as the clone leaped onto one of the spikes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm
Kai moved from teh tree where he was and appeared next to the clone wiht a kunai to its neck."No im fine thats just a clone."Kai smiled as the clone in the pit turned to wter."See ha.That was fun tho."Kai put the kunai away as he looked at the dragon.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:19 pm
The clone laughed alittle. "Very well, at least you have that much. Well you pass, expected more but passed. I saw more of ninjutsu though....suprising to me that you rather do taijutsu." The clone said as the bone dragon settled down, laying down and moving a boulder around like it was a pepple with its snout  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Kai smiled."Well its a dragon and i can break kaguya bones that easy.You shouldve been here when i fought Yun,that was fun.So are you teaching me this tai style ofd yours?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 pm
The clone smirked. "I would like to see you and Yun fight....it'd be amusing. Well at any rate yes, I'll teach it to you. However it seems we must go to mist soon unfortunately. There I'll teach it to you, or elsewhere perhaps" He said rubbing his chin as the dragon took off into the sky. "Did you win?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:46 pm
Kai grinned."No i didnt win,i owned ha."Kai took a moment to think."Hmm we should start as soon as possible then."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm
"We will.....besides I can help you with some things. But for now, check on the genins and what not. We'll have to get moving soon" He said walking away. "Don't worry you'll be taught it then, its not that far off. Just be sure to stick around" He said  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff