Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:05 pm
Yes, of course I shall, my dear.

*Bows out & flees to an RP*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:06 pm
Many thanks Sou. *Beams.*

Jas is doing quite well for himself with this guild...pity I can't say the same, both of the guilds I own are in dire need of people. Like wounded sinking ships the pair of 'em. 'Cept I never did own 'em at first, they got passed down to me, hand me downs, I suppose. blaugh Thats why I was asked to advertise the one Jas and I are members of, haven't got any requests to join, though. Bloody Hell... gonk

X.x.XArtemus~SamaX.x.X

Partying Reveler

Airi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:12 pm
Buh, Thus far I have yet to navigate through all the threads that twine about this place. The only luck i've had is in the minishop/art area where I *cough* Have already set up a thread.

Still I'm working my way through the rps. Haha Is this just a random invite place? I'm curious as to why my butt landed here.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:21 pm
not sure if this was all random or planned honestly butlooking at your profile i have a good guess how you ended up here  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

X.x.XArtemus~SamaX.x.X

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:22 pm
Heh, can't say whether it is or is not, mate. I had a purpose for coming, as for the others I haven't the slightest. Perhaps Jas just felt like it for the Hell of it, knowing the odd ball he is at times. xd

Hm, I've been meaning to ask, any forums of a poetical standard around this lot? I may not prove to be an adequate RPer to some but I'm willing to share some poetry I've written. I'm not going to say it's good, I'll leave that to the members.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:23 pm
..well..Awesome! biggrin  

Airi

ThunderGod125

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:23 am
hello  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:38 am
Captain J. Kurisutofa
Well, Miss Aria... now that we've been introduced, why don't you roleplay your arrival at the 'Main Gates' (you can find it on the mainpage) I believe I was the last to post there.

After you post, I'd be happy if you'd join me as my traveling companion. I've already seen to my horses stables and have gone onto the Local Hotel to take up lodgings. Meet me there and we can share a room: two beds of course.

Pardon my delayed response, dear Captain. After having such an eventful day, the Sandman felt it fit to send me to bed earlier than usual. I shall post my arrival at the 'Main Gates' and would be absolutely delighted to accompany you as we explore this continent. I'll be at your side in two shakes of a lambs tail.  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:11 am
snowangel175
We should not be rude to our guest you know Fighter for all!
THey aren't our guests....and what's with this our...you dun own this place. I can be an a** too whoever i like. I'm known for being rude...just ask anyone...I'm showboatie and rude.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:54 am
Fighter for all
snowangel175
THey aren't our guests....and what's with this our...you dun own this place. I can be an a** too whoever i like. I'm known for being rude...just ask anyone...I'm showboatie and rude.

Ah, yes, I absolutely enjoy running across the guild 'Wise a**'...no guild is complete without one, and they're such a delight to speak to (no offense, of course). One would think being polite to new guild members would keep guild numbers and activity up, allowing for a wider variety of RPers, and imagine this, a pleasant atmosphere in which people will want to spend their time. Yet the world wouldn't be complete if there weren't nit-pickers and 'showboats' to keep us on our toes, and fire under our arses.

I just love how nowadays people with your sunny disposition tend to feel proud of their flamboyant rudeness and feel that they must not only make their presence known by opening their mouths, but also announce to everyone that they do infact know they are 'an a**' and shall continue to be so because they damn well can.

Bravo, my good man. You are the first I've seen to do such a marvelous job in so few words.  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

StarBomber109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:59 am
snowangel175
Welcome to our guild! A mass invite thats cool who sent the invite did it say?

I think the guildhead sent it to me...I think...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:59 am
snowangel175 Wrote:

I am part of the crew of this guild for one thing and I like these people who have joined our guild they are awesome rpers, I do not like rude people at all.  

CrystalStarshine

Imaginations_Fiend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:08 pm
helo ^_^
Im new and I hope I can RP with you all biggrin
(as i have way to much free time! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:35 pm
welcome welcome  

ByakoAssailant

Burning_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Hello all.
I am just getting back into gaia. I had a like 5 month break because it was horrible with all the digital prostitution. So i Hope i can still RP with you all  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games