Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDemonicz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:13 pm
Shikaru walked over and sat across from him "Hey .. cant find a room right..? eh dont let that stress u out bra and yeah im trying to find a room too heh heh" Said Shikaru embarresed ^^; sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:16 pm
Tobi looked around the lobby. He really had no clue what to do and started wandering around the crowd of people. Out of nowhere a purple haired lady appeared in front of him "Hello, are you looking to get a room?" she didn't look human but Tobi thought she might be able to help him "Yes" after discussing things over with the robot thingy he got his room, No.487 and felt like Ria High wasn't going to be all that bad.  

The Little Fellow

FunkyRaspberry

3,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:38 am
((Fine, i see now why it's better to write in 3rd-person))

Funky R. walks idle throughout the corridors, quite lost.. Watching the numbers as he goes by.. 324.. 325.. 326.. Suddenly he sees a red haired girl standing in his way, cleaning the floor with a broom intensivly..
"ehm.. hey?.. I was supposed to get a room around here.. i got no help though.. do you work here?" he asked with a lack of enthusiasm..
"835" was her answer..

"...thanks"
He kept on walking down the corridors..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 pm
James walks over to a purple haired person"Hello i need a room"he said with a smile.James and the lady talked."So room no. 777, thanks"James said as he walked off  

xDustin_Jamesx

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 pm
Strolling down the hallway in a quick pace looking for coming up to a maid using a waxing machine on the tile floor. "Miss can you tell me where i can get a vacanted dorm room im lost and aint really paying attention asking her in a unsocial way" she stops the machine.. "yes that room right there go three rooms down room:5" pointing down the at the room "That one?" she smiles "yes that" walks around her walking off to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Ryu walks in and finds the android that gives rooms out "i need a room" he said in an emotionless tone the android looked to him there is an open room on the 6th floor room 657 "thanks......" he said walking to an elevator and going to the sixth floor finding his room and walking inside to do some redecorating  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

THEiawsome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Ristuka walked through the halls of the boys dorm rather calmly. She had gotten a look from the lady upfront but Ristuka had ignored her and kept walking. She was looking for Retro and since there was like a million doors here and twice as many scents she was getting rather aggrivated with the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm
"Watcha doin wondering the boy's dorm Ristuka are you lost" walking up behind her coming from a room, "does the hall have too many scents for you to find me?" walks around her and turns to her direction and folds his arms.  

SentryCub

Roisterer

THEiawsome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 pm
"Actually yeah it does. Where the hell did you come from?" Ristuka asked smiling. Her own arms folded across her chest and a small smile played across her lips. With out waiting for an answer to her last question she asked, "Shall we continue our little adventures?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:02 am
Alexandros stepped out of the elevators and adjusted the leather thong securing his heavy oak quarterstaff across his back to relieve his throat. As he did, he looked left and right and saw each half of the hall on this floor was identical. Fortunately, behind an oak desk sat two androids like the one on the ground seemed to be available to help. Alex readjusted the strap on his duffel bag irritably and approached the help desk. "Excuse me, can either of you tell me where my dorm is?"

Minutes later, Alex got off of another lift on his designated floor and navigated easily with the directions the droids had given him. He walked up to his door and was tempted to smile in victory. He shook his head; he would only allow himself smugness when he made it inside his room. He pulled the key card from his pocket and swiped it through the magnetic lock, hoping he wasn't carrying around any magic energy that would foul up his room's electronics. That was a new worry, high tech stuff was rare at home. It was a vineyard, what use did they have for cell phones or a great number of computers? He pulled the handle down and let the door swing open.

Alex was impressed. His own room at home wasn't so well furbished. The cotton sheets and comforter on the queen-sized bed looked absolutely inviting, and the carpet was plush and spotless. The solid oak desk in the corner was polished and the computer on it looked expensive, and the rolling chair tucked under it was made of more oak, but the upholstery on it matched the color of the carpet. Alex slung his duffel bag full of his clothes off of his shoulder next to the doorway and leaned his staff against the wall with it.

He suddenly found himself hungry, and debated ordering a pizza. He was hesitant to spend his limited funds, and decided there wouldn't be any harm in trying out the school cafeteria. "Let's see what Ria's cafeteria is cooking up today," he murmured smartly to himself and ensured his key was in the pocket of his robes before leaving his new dorm room, the map in hand.  

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:08 pm
"i dont know i mean i love to lead the pack but if theres somewhere that you have in mind lead the way i was just gonna grab my weights from my room and head to the student lounge buuuuuut if you can find something esle you have my attention" turning his head looking down the hall hearing someone then giving his attention to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 pm
"Well I havent finished looking around the school yet. It seems to be bigger than I once thought...." Ristuka's attention followed Retro's but was also returned quickly. Lists of places still left to go went through her head, "Retro....Where do we get our classes?" An eyebrow raised as this thought occured.  

THEiawsome

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 pm
"i think we better find Luna if we wanna know that type of info cause i wont even show up for class if i dont feel like it i rather work out then anything school based besides lunch so it sounds like are mission is to find Luna and ask about classes and i wanna ask her something as well.." unfolds his arms and stares at the ceiling and thinking with a dull look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:53 pm
"I assume you arent gonna share? How sad..." Ristuka commented and made a teary eyed look at Retro as she turned and headed out the doors of the boy's dorm and towards the last place she saw Luna.

(((Oliver's Playground)))

THEiawsome

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas