Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Domgali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:06 am
Miaka opened the doors of the lobby heading for her room, as she walked through she noticed Lia and Riko and thought they looked a bit lost, she walked towards them. "Hi! You guys must be new! How do you like it here so far? biggrin "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:07 am
((Should I just make one up? And yeah lets be next to eachothr. Hey um, aren't the use of ** not allowed?))
Lia dug through her jean pckets and came out with her room number, "NUmber... 257, whats yours?" she said hoping Rina would be at least close to her. She also got out a bag of cookies she had taken from home. "You want some?" she said offering some to Rina. They were chocolate chip. She also turned to the other girl, offering her some.
"Well, we just arrived, but I like it here fine so far."

[Edited to include a sentence, because I didn't realize someone had posted before me talkint to us.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:10 am
Riiko was about to say the room number when she got distracted by the chocolate chip cookies. She laughed as she grabbed some out of the bag and devored them, this may make her look like a weirdo, but she hadn't eaten anything in 3 days. "Thanks"she said though it was hard to make out through the cookie's in her mouth. She handed her a sheet of paper that said that she was in room 258. ((yeah i think we just make it up))
edit: Riiko gave a wave to the other girl, still into the cookies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 pm
Lia's eyes widened in surprise as she saw Rina dvour the cookies. She figured she must have her reason for being so hungry, but that was fast.
"I think we're supposed to talk to the androids about a room. I'm going to go ask about mine." she said turning to the Androids.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:59 pm
((oh okay i read the thing about the looks of the dorm and androids))
Riiko nodded her head to her and finished her cookies, she then walked up to an adroid dressed in a tux, his name tag said Jousha on it. She looked at him for a second before speaking, even if he was an android and was kind of creepy, he looked...good looking. She smiled at him and he polietly bowed, causing her to giggle slightly. "Hi, my name's Riiko, my room is 258, i would like a single room please"she started out. ((edit:nevermind i figured it out lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:07 pm
((Yeah, we choose themes and theres a bed, a big window, a desk, and a closet. and a private bathroom))
Lia also walked up, her request was a bit longer though, "I'm room 257, I would also like single room. Um, can the the bed cover be red, the pillow yellow. Can the desk please be wooden with a drawer and many built in areas for papers. My closet doesn't have to be to big, but red or orange as well. Can my walls Be uh... Painted as reflections of the weather? One wall I want a huge storm,with dark clouds and ightning flashing everywhere and rain, the other wall a sunny day with clouds and a grassy hill with a tree. And ummm can I have a red carpet with lightning bolts please? Also, my window can open right? I need to be able to feel the breeze. Thanks!" she said finally as it was done.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:15 pm
She half looked over at the conversation Lia was having with the android and then turned back to hers, ideas in her head. "Ok...um i want my bed to be large and be soft like a cloud and float high up from the ground, with a the japense symbol for a fox on the covers". "The closet, i want it to be large and have an area with cusions on the ground in case any creatures come to stay in my room". "The walls i would like in a forest theme, and have three different settings with the outside to go with morning, afternoon, and night". "The celling should be quite the same, but have a latch so i can go directly to the roof, and the carpet have a feild of sun flowers on it, real ones". "I don't care much about my dresser, but for a bathroom, i would like my tub to be a small hotspring with trees covering it, or rather a dimension into a nearby forest". "And......um i think that's it"she said finally nodding her head, the android, looked bewildered. "Um okay miss Riiko, your room is ready, you and the others on this floor also have a view of the ocean and the forest"he said. "Thanks!"Riiko replied and turned back to Lia, "ready?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:19 pm
Lia nodded, "Yeah, lets go put our bags away. We can unpack later," she said while hauling her gigantic suitcase up a flight of stears. She started sweating from the strain and wishing she had never brought this much stuff with her, "Because after this I want to go and check out the campus. We can get something more to eat also."  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:27 pm
She sighed realsing she would have to wait a bit longer to get some sleep and take a nice dip in the hotspring, but she wasn't one to complain. She looked at lia laughing slightly, she didn't own many clothes, actually her backpack was mostley just full of money her parents had left her in secret. While she was at the orphange, she didn't see much use in clothes, but now, back in society, she knew she would have to go shopping soon. "Come on, Lia, let's take the elevator!"she said tugging on her arm and dragging her to a large, air conditioned elevator. ((um okay i think we should both read each other's profiles, be warned that mine is long however...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:32 pm
((K, mines semi long I guess. It sounds like a good idea.)) Lia looked towards where Rina was pointing and saw that, there was indeed an elevator. She blushed and kicked her bag back back down the stairs and then dragged it to the elevator.
"Heheh, guess I missed this. So, where would you like to go on campus?" she asked as she heard the ding of the doors closing and the whir of the elevator moving.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:37 pm
((i read it, its intresting, and new lol, i also like your powers))
Riiko had only one thought on her mind food, but she didn't want to give Lia the wrong impression "er, it doesn't matter to me..."she said, but her stomach grumbled and answered the question for her. "Well....I guess i'm kind of hungry...."she said laughing as the elevator doors opened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:42 pm
((Yours was really interesting and very creative, I liked it))
Lia agreed that food would probably be a good thing as she rolled her giant suitcase down the fall.
"255, 256, 257!" she said stopping in front of her door. "And theres your room, right?" She slowly, turned the nod and entered her room. It was exactly like she pictured. She set ehr suitcase down and looked around, it was huge! She then ran over to the window. "Wow! You can see everything from here!" she cried excitedly and then ran into Rini's room to see how it looked."  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Rini laughed as she saw Lia's reaction and then walked into her own room as well, everything was better than she had explained. She set down her backpack in the large walk in closet that had pillows thrown about the floor and grass on the bottom of it as well, the hanging space for the clothes higher up so that if any animals did sleep there then they wouldn't knock down her clothes. She ran into her bathroom, which looked fairly normal yet, high tech and then when she walked to the end of it, she was in a large forest with an even larger hotspring in it. She laughed as she ran back to her bedroom and jumped as skiffully as a fox onto her large clould like bed "Soooooooooo nice!"she said giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:58 pm
Lia ran into Rini's room and gasped. This place was amazing.
"How do they do it?" she said taking a seat in the chair by the desk. "I mean, wow..." she spent a coupl more seconds looking around the room, and then had her face glued to the window. Same magnificent veiw. If there was one thing Lia like, it was looking out windows. "I am in love with this school," she said while turning away from the window, a perky smile on her face.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:07 pm
"Me too!"she said exictley, she didn't say that this was her first time going to a school though. She had been homeschooled in the orphanage, and was actually pretty smart when she paid attention, that was how she go into this school, her good grades. She jumped down off the bed on her feet and smiled up at her again, pure joy and exicetment in her eyes. "Okay, so let me get dressed real quick and then we can go head to the dinning hall"she said nodding her head. As i said before, her clothes were quite tattered and muddy, and she still had twigs and what not in her hair. She grabbed a pair of clothes from her backpack and went into her bathroom. She washed her face and arms with warm soapy water and then dried herself off, pulling out the twigs in her hair and brushing her hair fast, so it hurt but it was okay. She then put her long hair into pigtails and tied it with sparkling red ribbion. She slipped on a black shirt that reveled her midriff which showed her question mark tatoo and a pair of jeans. She walked up to Lia, looking different, but her personality quite the same she laughed sheeplishly "Um.....do you have a pair of shoes?"she asked blushing slightly at the fact that she had to ask because she forgot to bring a pair.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games