Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm

((sorry if I seem to fall behind I think i'm starting to get sick)

Rygor stepped behind Amiea and Nephilis and couldn't help but feel a little out of place, but he understood after all the two were family and the only family he ever had was gone now. He sighed and decided to leave them alone for a bit and started walking toward home. He felt today had been a failure for him seeing how Nephilis was almost killed and so had the only two leads they had. "Some help I was" He said to himself under his breath.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Nephilis smiles at her seriousness and it grows to a laugh followed by a warm smile. "Thanks. And you can land us now. Put me in front of the main building. I have to go into my room and get dressed for tonight. I have a meeting with the people of Noroa and a special friend I have in the political system. I'm sure you remember him."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Amiea looked at Nephils and nodded as they both began to descend as she looked at him. "No I dont remember...who?" she asked him with a smile.

"This is my longest conversation period" she stated with a sigh. "But I'm glad I've met someone similar to me" she stated. "Well I mean in thinking and living" she stated with a smile. "So after the Shale tour, what do you have planned, training? More traveling?" she asked her with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm

"More travelling, definitely," Krys said. "I have trained more than I care to think of. I'm sure that I could use the training, but I can only do so much without getting frustrated."

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

"Marx Dest. He's the leader of Noroa now since his father died." He lands and proceeds into the building waving at her. "Thanks Amiea, for the protection and pep talk. It helped, somewhat." He disappears from sight and enters the palace, taking on the material of the walls. They were marble. He opens his door finding a kid, at least two years older than him sitting on his bed with a crossbow pointed at him and his hand outstretched. "Yeah...you again. How'd you live?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Amara looked at her. "Well I guess you have a traveling companion...I mean if you dont mind...if you do I totally understand" she stated with a smile, hoping that she wasn't coming off too strong for Krys.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Krys was a little suprised at the offer of a travelling companion. "Um, sure, yeah, that's fine," she said, giving her a smile. "It'll be a nice change of pace."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm

"That's great" she stated with a toothy grin. "An adventure lies ahead of us, and nobody can touch the two toughest women in Kilitia" she stated with a smile. "Besides we might meet men who can actually handle two independent women" she stated taking out her money leaving a generous tip to the cafe.

Amiea looked as her brother disappeared. She strolled over to a fountain looking at her reflection, the rushing of the water, calming her spirits down. It had been an interesting day, but she was pretty sure nothing else would happen to drastic.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Rygor opened a portal taking him the rest of the way back. He then reappeared next to Amiea. "odd I can only get it to work short distances or back home" He said. He turned and saw Amiea "oh hi Amiea" He said. He frowned and looked away "I can't believe things went so bad earlier" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 pm

((can someone give me a recap? ))

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 pm

((Rayne left one in the OCC a little earlier today))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Amiea turned over towards Rygor. "Oh hello Rygor" she stated with a smile. "Well look at it this way Rygor, at least none of our loved ones died" she stated trying to be optomistic. She looked at him and sighed. "Don't be too down, I'm sure things will be better in the morning" She stated with a smile.

"What do you mean how did I live?" the shadowed man said as he hopped off the window's ledge and appeared in the light. It was none other than Helios Kilitia. "This plan almost ******** everyone over man...we have to be more careful" he stated with a nod.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Rygor sat next to Amiea "Maybe it will but still I'm supposed to be his bodyguard and I can't help but feel that I wasn't doing my job today" He said. He looked at her "your right though atleast no one died" He said. He looked at her "Do you think I'm doing my job right?" he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Amiea looked at Rygor and straightened her hair out a little. She had to think of what to say, afterall she had just had her youngest child, a girl she had named Aqua. She had two other children Tsun and Ami, twins and a little boy, Nas. She looked at him with maternal eyes. "You're only human Rygor...nothing more, you are doing your job, stop doubting yourself so much" she stated with a sigh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Krys laid her money down as well, chuckling at Amara's last statement. "Right. If you find a spare send him my way, because in all of my travels I have yet to find a man who could keep up with me," she said with a chuckle.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games