Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Panthers7 generated a random number between 30 and 200 ... 138!

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

User Image
After doing three sets of 38 tiger pushes up,with small breaks inbetween,he rolled onto his back and began to do abdomen excercises. He began to do split kick sit-ups. With these sit ups,one is doing what the name says but your laying on your back. While doing the split kicks you force yourself to lean up and touch your toes,which also would stretch out your hamstrings. Yatho continued this action as he continued to think of why he couldn't activate the ability that he believed was in him. He knew he had the 'Warriors gift of the Kaguya' he just wanted to see it. But seeing that these thoughts were slowing him down Yatho quickly cleared his mind and continued the workout.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

User Image
Yatho finished 3 sets of 138 split kick sit ups. Before working on his fighting Yatho stretched out his abdomen to make sure it was relaxed before standing up. Brushing off the bristles of his clothing,Yatho breathed in before breathing slowly out and dipped into a low stance.In Wushu,it is known as the Swallow Stance,which was actually the initial for the start of a jutsu he was thinking off.Closing his eyes,Yatho would imagine 8 ninja surrounding him as he,instead of clentching his fists,made his fingers form into 'claws.' Once he imagined the ninja he would be fighting Yatho spung from his stance doing a 540 kick to one, before landing on his back and rolling back to dodge a kick from another ninja. To an onlooker,Yatho would seem like he was doing a rare,fluid dance of splendid kicks,spinning kicks and open handed 'Claw' strikes that moved in rapid speed. His hands would be more of a distraction since the boy always oversized shirts to hide his hands and make his attacks known only at the last second,while using old belts to pin up the hem os his pants.Yatho definately was training on becoming better than what his rank showed and his training would prove so!

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm

User Image
After training a good few hours,Yatho panted and finally slumped back onto his back.The grass around him was bent back from his use of rather untamed chakra even though his attacks and strikes were perfectly percise. Letting the breeze just whip around his caramel toned face and light blue hair,Yatho's emerald eyes looked opened and looked back into the sky. Like before,he simply mediated until he could hear his heart beat. Taking slow,deep breaths Yatho felt his heard his heart get slower and slower until it moved back to it's normal pace. Slowly rising back up he brushed off the grass that clung lightly to his sweaty form and decided to go back 'home.' Which was actually hidden within some part of the Tree of Life area. Blowing his decently long hair from his face,Yatho started to exit the plains of the training grounds,feeling twice as confident in his Taijutsu skills.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stopped at a clearing inside the training grounds and unraveled some of the sound scrolls that Nanashi had given him. He decided to start out with the chuunin level defensive Sound techniques, starting with the Angel Voice jutsu.

[1/5] Yukio started off by vocusing on his voice. Most of the jutsu simply entailed him hitting a high-note while using his chakra waves to produce the jutsu's effects. On his first try, however, a bug flew into his mouth and stopped his attempt.

[2/5] He tried again after washing the bug out. This time his voice croaked from trying to hit the heavenly ring. He figured this was strange after all of the singing lessons he went through as a child, but figured it must have something to do with the jutsu.

[3/5] Yukio was eventually able to hit the note after a little practice with his chakra waves. He spent the rest of his time trying to hold the note long enough to get the greatest effect from it. Luckily it he didn't have to hold it long and was able to get it down with one try.

[4/5] Next he concentrated on focusing the jutsu's effects on just one individual. From what he could tell he could use it on a wide range of enemies, but it wouldn't be very effective. Thus, he practiced narrowing the chakra distribution so that it would only effect one person at a time.

[5/5] Yukio finally put the jutsu together, using one of his wind clones as an easy target. He put a hand over his heart and outstretched his other arm to the heavens as he produced a heavenly ring through the air that would amaze anyone who heard it. His clone quickly started drifting back and forth in a relaxed state, showing that the jutsu had worked.

(Voice: Angel learned)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/5] Next Yukio moved on to the five senses enchancement jutsu. In truth this was just using the enhance sense technique and taking it to a new level. If he mastered this, Yukio would be able to amplify several of his senses at the same time. He started out by simply adjusting his eyesight, the more easier of the senses to enhance.

[2/5] After that, Yukio practiced adding enhanced hearing to the mix. It was a little difficult to manage these senses both at the same time, but with some practice it wasn't a problem. At this point, Yukio had both the eyesight of a hawk, and the ears of a bat.

[3/5] Next was smell. Now Yukio was diving in to the harder of the senses. Never the less, Yukio used the rythm he did to use the hearing and sight together and now just added smell to the mix.

[4/5] The sense of touch was next on the menu. Yukio now enhanced four of his senses at the same time. With the touch edition heightened, he'd now have a better sense of balance and speed, allowing him to dodge things much easier. The downside was that he would feel pain a lot easier though.

[5/5] Lastly Yukio added enhance taste to complete the jutsu. With all five senses heightened to such a fine point, Yukio was practically untouchable in this state. He only hoped that these heightened senses wouldn't turn around to be a weakness for him in the end. Then again, he could only keep the jutsu up for a limited time anyways.

(Five Senses Enhancement learned)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 pm

align=right]Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightning]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene walked into the training grounds and sat under a tree, finally getting a chance to relax! She watched a boy train not too far away.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/5] Yukio went on to read the Dissonance: Crush technique next. It sounded potentially crippling if he ever needed to make a surprise attack, and the best part was that it wasn't lethal. Yukio started practicing the technique immediately.

[2/5] First thing he needed to do was be able to control when his sound waves were going. It was easy to amplify sound waves at this point, but directing them was different. Never the less, Yukio tried. His first attempt didn't show any positive results.

[3/5] After that he tried again. This time several of the sound waves he used against his clone veered off towards his abdomen. Yukio found that it was easier if he just sent out his chakra along the waves to better guide them towards a target.

[4/5] With a little extra practice Yukio was soon able to channel almost all of his sound waves into the abdomen of his clone. Likewise, it was easy for him to channel the waves just about anywhere on the human body. Now he had to bring it all together so that he might create the compression effect of the jutsu.

[5/5] Yukio tried saying a few simple words to his clone, things like "hello" and "how do you do?" Suddenly though the clone gripped his stomach and fell over as a powerful force compressed his stomach. Yukio grinned, knowing that the technique had worked.

(Dissonance: Crush learned)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio decided to switch over to the offensive Sound techniques, and read through some of them. It seemed that they required some sort of sound glove for the jutsu to work, and that's when Yukio remembered that he probably already had one. He dropped his backpack on the ground and opened it to pull out a red-metal glove with a long multi-toned plate that extended down along his fore-arm. Yukio fitted it on and immediately recognized a high-frequency twinging sound that radiated from it. "How interesting." he said to himself, noticing that there was still a hole opened in the glove's palm to allow his air-cannon enough room to work. Suddenly Yukio caught the scent of a woman nearby, his enhanced senses still working from the jutsu he learned earlier. He glanced up through the trees nearby and could easily spot Selene. Yukio straightened himself up and pointed over at her. "It's not polite to stare, ya know?" he called over in a friendly tone.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Selene Nara

User ImageSelene smiled at Yukio. "Guess I was caught! Just seeing what your learning over there!" She said friendly.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"That sounds incredibly boring." Yukio laughed. "I'm not learning anything interesting at all, I assure you. With sound jutsu you usually can't even see the attack, so there's no shock and awe at all."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Selene Nara

User Image"Your from sound village?" She asked as she stretched her shadow to catch his.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked shock. "W-What? Haha, no I'm a Grass ninja. My name is Yukio Mousu! Y-You've seriously never heard of me!?" Yukio gave a depressed sigh. With all of the shenanigans he's pulled in that village he figured the whole world would've heard of him by now, yet alone a ninja from his own village.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Selene Nara

User Image"Probaly to lazy to look at every grass shinobi or listen to gossip." She states cleary, her shadow latched onto his, binding his movements to hers.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Sounds like you need to get out more." Yukio replied as he turned to get his backpack, only to suddenly discover that he couldn't move. He glanced down and noticed the shadow connected to his. "Aww damnit not this again!?" he thought as he glanced up at Selene, unamused. "You know the spying on my training I could understand, but now you're just being stalkerish." he sighed, letting the sound waves direct themselves to Selene's abdomen. "Listen I know I'm a charming guy with easy chestnut eyes and cheeks of steel, but I've got a girlfriend now so please understand that I can't accept your feelings for me, now matter how desperate you've become to keep me around you. But hey, you shouldn't worry. I'm sure you're a smart woman with an easy-going personality, and you're not bad looking yourself so I'm sure you'll eventually find the guy who's right for you." he rambled on.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Selene Nara

User Image She smiled getting up not knowing of the sound waves that hit her legs instead. She walked forward and so did he. "You? Cute? Bah! She walked directly infront of him. "I think I've heard of you before...the thief usually at the gates yes?" She said curious.

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games