Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 pm
OmgItsDee_x
xx Dillin xx
hello im a man can i be a fan man eeeeeee heheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee
That sounded scary, o.e

I know
I was worried about him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 pm
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
omg i had a dream about michael a few nights ago and it was very........odd but he looked realli gud, he looked like he did in The Way You Make Me Feel video

ohh that sounds nice lolz
care to tell us about the dream?
ok well it started out like this, mike and I where walking from his house to his car to take me and my best friend home so i got in the passenger seat and michael and my best friend got in the back, i was about to say woh was gonna drive but when i was about to i looked out my window and turned back to the drivers seat and mike was in it already to go (odd lolz). so we where going to drop my best friend off first but then we pass my house (my old house i use to live in, in grade school but in the dream i lived in it). so he pulled up to my house and he said. "can we hangout at your house today?" and he smiled knowing how i cant say no to that beautiful smile of his i said yes, so we all went in my living room and there where 3 flat screen tvs in there all playing at once michael took me by the hand and started to dance with me with no music, then i tripped over my table and fell on him..... but it was nice lol but thats all i can realli remember

wow pretty awesome dream
i don't get the whole thing with the 3 flat screens though lolz
but that's kool  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
omg i had a dream about michael a few nights ago and it was very........odd but he looked realli gud, he looked like he did in The Way You Make Me Feel video

ok well it started out like this, mike and I where walking from his house to his car to take me and my best friend home so i got in the passenger seat and michael and my best friend got in the back, i was about to say woh was gonna drive but when i was about to i looked out my window and turned back to the drivers seat and mike was in it already to go (odd lolz). so we where going to drop my best friend off first but then we pass my house (my old house i use to live in, in grade school but in the dream i lived in it). so he pulled up to my house and he said. "can we hangout at your house today?" and he smiled knowing how i cant say no to that beautiful smile of his i said yes, so we all went in my living room and there where 3 flat screen tvs in there all playing at once michael took me by the hand and started to dance with me with no music, then i tripped over my table and fell on him..... but it was nice lol but thats all i can realli remember

wow pretty awesome dream
but that's kool
i know me either lolz, but it was....nice...... heart *starts to drift off into space*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

wow pretty awesome dream
but that's kool
i know me either lolz, but it was....nice...... heart *starts to drift off into space*

haha it happens no worries  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

wow pretty awesome dream
but that's kool

ha yeah, im glad i have someone to talk to on this guild, no one els realli talks to me idk y question  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 pm
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

wow pretty awesome dream
but that's kool

ha yeah, im glad i have someone to talk to on this guild, no one els realli talks to me idk y question

aww that's terrible my dear
but it shouldn't be like that...
odd
well I'm glad to be in your services *bows* XD  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

wow pretty awesome dream
but that's kool

odd
why thankyou haha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

odd
why thankyou haha

no prob <3  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

odd
why thankyou haha

no prob <3
so umm idk wat to talk about now.... lolz.... whats your favorite MJ song?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:25 pm
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

odd
why thankyou haha

no prob <3

hah lolz
My favorite has to be Billie Jean
I truely love all his songs, but thats the one that like sticks out to me the most I guess
the bass line is just awesome
makes me wanna dance XD  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 pm
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica

odd
why thankyou haha

no prob <3

hah lolz
I truely love all his songs, but thats the one that like sticks out to me the most I guess
makes me wanna dance XD
tru tru thats kool, i like that song alot but i dnt have a favorite one i could never choose, each song makes me feel a different way you know? his voice in all of them are amazing, he can sound like a small bird and turn around and roar like a lion lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
xx Dillin xx
That sounded scary, o.e

I know
I was worried about him
Lmaooo, made me laff in real , xD  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 pm
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
why thankyou haha

no prob <3

hah lolz
makes me wanna dance XD
tru tru thats kool, i like that song alot but i dnt have a favorite one i could never choose, each song makes me feel a different way you know? his voice in all of them are amazing, he can sound like a small bird and turn around and roar like a lion lolz

yeah for real
his music was just awesome, period
It's timeless
songs from back then still sound contempary
it's awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 pm
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
UnKnown Bitter
BowWowzChica
why thankyou haha

no prob <3

hah lolz
makes me wanna dance XD

yeah for real
his music was just awesome, period
It's timeless
songs from back then still sound contempary
it's awesome
exactly! a few weeks ago me, my best friend and her sister were walking to walgreens and this guy drove by with his hood down on his car and he was playing thiller and i said "HEY HES PLAYING THiller!" and my best friend didnt think i was until he passed us again a few mintues later aand shes like "oh it is!" and i was like "HA! told ya!" lolz  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:46 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
xx Dillin xx
That sounded scary, o.e

I know
I was worried about him
Lmaooo, made me laff in real , xD

*in George Bush accent* mission accomplished wink  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games