Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:24 am
Just as Ghost was preparing his next attack, Takamura landed a crippling downward strike on the right front shoulder of the monster. It almost severed the limb, but was thrown off just a little because the creature gave a sudden lurch in that direction due to being bashed in the head on the opposite side, by a metal lid held by BillBob. Though the hit wasn't hard enough to do more than bruise and confuse the oineren for a second or two and make it stumble to its right, the limb attacked by Takamura was now unusable and couldn't support any weight, making the stumble result in the thing falling over onto its side.

If Ghost was still able to hold on and get a good bite in during all that, then his plan to expose the trachea would work at least that far. But even though the oineren no longer had enough strength or focus to heal something like that and its limb without taking time to rest, it still had plenty of energy to thrash around, and its next move would be to try to curl up slightly and kick at Ghost with its hind legs, trying to both remove an attacker and protect its underside at the same time. The back legs were probably the least damaged part of the creature, and boasted large talons like one would expect to see on something like a velociraptor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:40 pm
((wow... this place has hardly moved since I left... just so you know I am back, probably for good... My comp is fixed up and I have a pretty good virus protection, so lets see if I cant get back into this...))
Saito's body twitched slightly, He was more than half dead, he was on the brink.... He needed immediate medical attention or he would die, but that wasnt anything new to him.... He would be able to assend a few more times before finally kicking the bucket... but it would take time for him to get back into the world of the living... He didnt want to die just yet, and he gave out a slight moan... (( I could delete this if you want, but the way I see it you havent officially declared him dead yet, he is just spreaded out on the floor mortally wounded...))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm
((You're back? Hooray! biggrin
Heh, for a while nothing happened because there wasn't really anyone around here waiting on me, so I didn't bother posting much. Besides, I was pretty busy.
Nah, don't delete the post...
1: True. I hadn't actually declared Saito officially dead, from your description I figured he was a really hard character to kill permanently. In fact, I was intending that on the way back upstairs, I would comment that there wasn't a body laying there anymore... mysterious disappearance of someone thought to be dead, you might say.
2: I don't like to kill other people's characters off, even when they tell me to. The last time I had to do that, I just had the guy disappear into a black hole... presumed dead, but not necessarily.
3: Like I mentioned to you before the rescue mission started, the more people around to interact, the better! Welcome back!))

"Huh?" BillBob dropped the lid and dodged around the fighting to where Saito was laying. He didn't know a whole lot about really serious injuries, but next to Christie, he was probably the most capable Dueling Arena staff member when it came to first aid. A very distant second... but better than no help at all, that was for sure.
"Saito? Can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 pm
He heard a noise and tried to see where it came from, his vision was so blurry he couldnt hardly even see two feet infront of him. he gave a slight moan and tried to move but it was no use, he was completely out of energy. He tried to look around to see what was happening and stared strait at billbob and slightly moaned out but " wha...??" is all he could say.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:27 pm
((I was waiting on ghost to post, but oh well...))
Takamura slid back after being thrown once more from the creature. He turned to the two and spoke coldly. "Get him out of here." he ordered as he turned his attantion back to the injured monster. Takamura would once again charge the creature from behind, this time aiming to sever the tail before leaping onto it's back. he would again try to stab his katana downwards through the creatures spine. If he again missed he would either slice down the same limb he had before, or do the same amount of damage to the other side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:47 pm
BillBob almost replied to Takamura that he didn't think it was wise to move Saito just yet, but Takamura was focused back on the monster and BillBob didn't want to distract him. Saito was moaning something...
"Hang on a minute, Saito, I'm getting you something to help." BillBob said, concerned. Luckily they were just to the side of the fighting, instead of directly in its path.
"Man, I sure hope you're not resistant to general-purpose heal scrolls and potions."

Meanwhile, Raul was doing his best to scoot a little bit farther away from the battle.

((And um... I do want to see if there's going to be a post for Ghost before going on with the battle... but if Ghost doesn't do anything in the next couple days, I think we should probably just continue.))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:38 am
Saito became a little more audiable with his moans. " I am not allergic..." he coughed up some blood, He was banged up pretty badly and didn't know how much their medical scrolls could do for him... " If I die here, I am going to kick some a** when I come back.."
((the last line is referring to if he dies he is going to assend, taking a while to come back and he will be completely out of energy when he does....So if that happens I will be out for a while on this one...for at least a few in RP days....))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:04 pm
((Well, if Saito can live long enough to get a little bit of help then he can live a bit longer, I think. General-purpose heal items literally are already on the way down to where everyone currently is, but I think a couple minutes more of RP time need to pass... now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Saito have at least a little bit of ability to heal himself? Like, if they heal him a bit he might be able to recover faster than most normal people?))

BillBob nodded as encouragingly as he could at the moment. "Yeah, I'm sure you would, but try not to die yet, okay?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:27 pm
((He will heal faster than most people, and he could also drink some blood because he is part vampire, He should be able to last the next few minutes in Rp mode as long as he gets a little bit of treatment))
"okay" he was about ready to go unconcious again from blood loss, He wouldn't last much longer if he didn't get treated...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 pm
((looks like the guy isn't coming to post another reply... shall we continue?))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 pm
Samurai John 3
((looks like the guy isn't coming to post another reply... shall we continue?))
((
((I say we should.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 am
((Agreed. Sorry to make you all wait.))

One way or another, Ghost was kicked away by the dangerously-clawed hind legs of the oineren, but he took a big chunk of flesh out of the creature's neck as he went.

Takamura's attack resulted in the already-damaged foreleg being completely severed. The oineren tried to slash back at him with the claws on its other front foot, but was now showing more sign of wearing down and possibly being near going into shock, so although the slash was fast, it wasn't very strong.

"Hold on just a few more moments, Saito!" BillBob insisted, trying his best to keep the seriously injured man from passing out, while making an attempt to use compresses to slow the bleeding of the worst of Saito's wounds.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:43 pm
Saito's vision became more blurred as he continued to lose blood, He needed some medical attention and fast... " Got blood?" His eyes were darting around the room trying to find something that wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:04 pm
The claw hit Takamura in the stomach, throwing him back next to the other two that were there. He pulled off the top of his kimono and threw it at the man that was crouched by the injured one. "Use that to wrap the wound." he said as he turned back to the creature, one limb shy of a complete set. "I'll hold him off for as long as I can." he told themas he winced with pain. he was used to getting hit, and his chest was covered in scars from fights long past. he smiled wryly as he watched the creature thrash in pain and confusion as the result of it's injury set in. the creature had cracked at least one rib, and Takamura was sure that he was bleeding internally from the bashing he had received earlier. He stood his ground only a moment longer before charging towards the creature again, more fierce now that the creature was weakened, and he knew that it could be killed.

Takamura's focus was on the now exposed trachea. The tip of his katana floated only inches off the ground as he ran towards the reptile, his gaze fixed on the source of the blood now flowing down the creatures front. his aim was to jump at the last second and slice horizontally through the exposed organ either severing it completely, and hopefully taking the creatures head off with it, or cutting it open killing the creature anyway. If that failed, or he found that he couldn't make the jump, he would attack from the creatures injured side and slice diagonally upwards, hopefully cutting the creatures side open. If all else failed and he was unable to do either of those, he would charge down the dragon's throat and shove his katana into the reptiles chest, to the hilt if he could, thus bringing down the creature that way. It was all up to Takamura now, he held not one, but three lives in his hands, he would not fail.  

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games