Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:19 pm
"I can feel the power growing larger inside of me..But i haven't learned any jutsus yet, maybe you can teach me some when we are back in Rock?" He said politely, glancing over at Isacc wondering if he knew Nova only came on the mission for those reasons, training opportunity and gaining power.
Though the mission wasn't a dangerous one or very long, Nova still missed his own bed, having not slept since coming here. Right now, the sooner they were back home the better for Nova.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
Isacc Hall

The worlds taken so much from me.....

As Isacc followed, he would look over to nova, hearing of his need for training. While he summarized that he only came for that reason, he didn't feel anger for it, since his own reason for coming wasn't much better.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Katsuro just chuckled again at what all was going on, noticing Neo leaning against a wall. "If you want to come, that is fine. Ask Yun-sama if he would let you visit Rock" He said as everyone was her but Zeph, which is somewhat weired since she would follow him close than any other person here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:21 pm
Yun was already up in his study located in the southeastern tower of the Sung Mansion. He had dawned a regular kimono and watched the ocean while sipping from a cup of tea.  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini sighed and shook her head. It was clear that Neo was not going to listen to her advice. Ah, well. There was nothing she could do about it, really, and besides, he looked fairly recovered. She watched him return to the room in which the Tsuchikage had been recovering before shrugging and wandering in the other direction. Where would she go, now? What would she do? After a moment of thought, she sought out Yun. It only took asking directions from a single servant and soon she was standing outside his study. Rini took a deep breath and knocked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 am
Zephaniah hurried through the hall, putting the medicine in her bag. She had a feeling her and luna would become very close. She smiled at the thought, as she took the steps two at a time to get back to the group. Once she caught up, she noticed the metallic wolf. She was surprised at how strong her fellow teammate was. Their were also a few others, that she would make a formal introduction to later, but she took her spot next to Katsuro. "Sorry..had to put somthing away." She spoke, as she took her sunglasses off her head, and put them over her eyes. "Are you ready?" She asked him, wanting to make sure he was up for the journey.

((Sorry guys for not replying last night...last night was very.."Traumatic" for me at work, im a lifeguard at a water resort and things took a turn for the worst for one of the guests. But im ok now, and ready to rp smile ))  

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 am
Katsuro nodded his head at Zeph, smiling at her once more as he looked on the road ahead. "Alright. Since everyone is here, it's time to go back to Rock." He told his students as he began to walk back to the gates. A lot happen in Mist but everything seem to be going well. It was time to help out his own village.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 am
"Right" She smiled, as they started to walk out of the village, it was killer to her straight hair..she couldn't wait to get the curls out. She remembered last time she was in the village. "I forgot to mention..." She said, not sure how to say this. "The man you left in charge? Well...I slapped him around a bit. He aggravated the hell out of me..acting like you were not important" She was starting to rant, and getting all bent out of shape. Maybe he would see she cared, in her own cynical way of doing it.

((Exit))  

Othiara -Tfs-

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 am
Nova nodded at Zeph as a 'hello' formality, he did not forget how she had first treated him back in Rock though and that would have to be repaired another time. He seemed slightly preoccupied with his thoughts, probably of the training that he would be getting soon and how he would gain more power and finally be rid of the academy student status.

((Exit to gate-if Isacc hasn't posted, we will rp drag him along, lol.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini sighed and shook her head. It was clear that Neo was not going to listen to her advice. Ah, well. There was nothing she could do about it, really, and besides, he looked fairly recovered. She watched him return to the room in which the Tsuchikage had been recovering before shrugging and wandering in the other direction. Where would she go, now? What would she do? After a moment of thought, she sought out Yun. It only took asking directions from a single servant and soon she was standing outside his study. Rini took a deep breath and knocked.

Yun heard the knock on the door. Getting up, his glass of tea still in his hand, he opens up the door. He smiles at the sight of Rini.

"Yes, shorty, what can I help you with?"  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 pm
Cain the Blade
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Yun heard the knock on the door. Getting up, his glass of tea still in his hand, he opens up the door. He smiles at the sight of Rini.

"Yes, shorty, what can I help you with?"

Luna watched Zeph and Katsuro leave and went to find Yun in the mansion. Using her Byakugan she could sense where he was, in the study with Rini. She walked up to the room and silently walked inside, taking her place next to Yun. From now on she would have to take this place and not be so far from him. She looked at Rini as she adressed Yun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
Isacc Hall

The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc would see Zeph catch up, as his puppet's 'eye' would turn forward. It would then Start to move, at a surprising speed, towards the gates of mist.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 pm
User ImageNeo Satoshi Raiken
Death the Kid

Neo tilted his head toward Katsuro, and answered him back "Already did. I'll be at the Rock Village for 2 days training with you, and then leave. It'll be 2 days every week. If you accept me as your student though." and then he stood up straight, and stopped resting his body on the wall.

Then he followed Katsuro and the Rock village students. (Exit)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 pm
(Katsuro already left dude. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Katsuro already left dude. XD)