Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:53 pm
Glad to meet you!! ^^ Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Nice to meet you too! Thanks. =)  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Blazin_meteor

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:19 pm
Im stephen nice to meet everyone!
Hobbies: Gaming and hanging out with my friends!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Welcome new Guild members, and Nice to meet you all!

I'm glad you have chosen to join our family here in the XSK, we're glad to have you! ^-^

Please enjoy yourselves and have fun!

Galiel Kaicho

Fallenarchangel999

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 am
Hello, I am Silveredge Helios, and I was invited here by a crew member, Hazeleyeddemon, or something like that. I'll be happy to lend my creative hand to any Rp's, as well as crafting a few of my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 am
Welcome y'all.

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:00 pm
Hi everyone, I'm KeJoRo. Of course you can probably guess that from reading my name at the side of this post, but thats beside the point.

I was invited by hazeleyeddemon88 after being seen in Barton Town.

As for now, Ive been lurking for a little while (creeeeeepy) so I could read a couple of threads before meeting you all.

My RL name is Josh, the middle two letters of my username. Yes, that does mean that I am known by my middle name razz

I'm 19, coming up 20 this october.

I love to RP and have made a one in Barton Town, albeit it is not doing so well (one applicant thus far and that one is a RL friend...)

I live in the North-East of England, but I'm not a Geordie, don't even start razz

I'm really excited about being in the guild and look forward to getting to know you all smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:20 pm
Welcome!! *huggles Josh* Thank you SO much!!

*bows to Silveredge* Thank you as well for coming! I am glad you decided to come!  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm
Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 pm
*bows* No Problem. I'm always happy to share my ideas.  

Fallenarchangel999

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:44 pm
My version! ^_^

Good morning starshine, the earth say's hello! (Had to say it. ^_^) My name is Samantha but you can call me Mimi, seeing as it is a nickname that has stuck with me. I'm thirteen years old and will be turning fourteen at the very end of April (Literaly on the 30th). I absolutly love to role play and tend to be fairly literate. I tend to stalk role play's that interest me, but I didn't join to see how they turn out. Also, I tend to cause drama in role play's when I'm realy bored and happen to be posting. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefuly role playing with some of you as well.

heart Mimi!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Hello, I'm Kilies. I just moved to the US.. umm... This looks like a fun guild. I only hang out in guilds. I really don't know what else to say. >_<;  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Meridon Amaranth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm
Name: Richelle, but most people call me Shelby or Meri.
Hobbies: Reading (I absolutely love cuddling up with a good book), Role playing, Gaming (Dragon Age&Assassins Creed <333), Drawing (Though I've been having a lack of inspiration as of late), It's not really a hobbie but I collect teddies (XD), I've recently discovered that I have a passion for history and... That's all I can really think of at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 pm
I'm loving eveyone that joins! heart ^-^

Hello, and welcome to the XSK, here you can do any number of things, from RP, to talking random, and even playing in contests and general talk!

I hope each and every one of you enjoy yourselves and don't heistate to ask the mods for any help if you need it. That's what we are here for! To ensure that you are happy and that you are given the proper assistance as well as making sure the guild run smoothly. ^^

~Katsuni, Crew member

Galiel Kaicho

The Lickle Duckie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:12 am
Name : Sara
Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Writing, Listening to Music and playing the piano/keyboard, Bass guitar and drums : )  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games