Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Nokay bent down to the girl and looked at her. She was perfectly ok and looking right at him. He then looked at the robed figures and spoke. His kid voice and cheerful, happy voice remained. "She is not even hurt, now leave you weak, stupid, little demons before I send you to the light." He pointed his blade at them as the blade itself became clear and unseen. The wind picked up with the power of a hurricane and hit all the cloaked figures sending them flying out of the city and miles of distances away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 pm
Skieth spiraled through another group of wolves and they're shreds soon 'dried-out' in mid-air. He ran towards Nokay and Viper
"Kid, move outta the way" he yelled as he yelled as he grabbed onto one of the cloaked figures  

Skieth9

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm
(Hey hot shot wannabe. theres no cloaked people there anymore and thats not Viper. You need to read before you post. Also your guns are weak and these wolves aren't so what your doing is god modding dude.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm
(Sorry, maybe I shoulda specified : the cloaked people I'm hanging onto are the ones you just blew away, and seconds, the guns are firing shots infused with my Rage element. Also, why is your new character so strong?)  

Skieth9

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 pm
(( Hakora, be nice! And he had alot of points saved over))

Kyo felt sick to her stomach not long after she was saved by someone who appeared to be her best friend from her old village. Her mind was preoccupied but she was feelingso drained... what was going on? " n-nkay?" She groaned and let her upper body fall to the ground. " Whats going on?" She began to feel sick, like she was going to puke... She closed her eyes and curled into a ball...

Fang Saw Axel and let a small hiss escape his big mouth then he dropped his head and whines deeply as if he was worried about Viper. Viper on the other hand kept up a steady tempo in her breathing, and for once in her lip, she looked to be in a state of peace. Her expression was blank but her skin was rich in color for once and her body no longer looked ill or tortured from the little training she had recieved. When Axel yelled out her name, her only reaction to it was a sudden intake in a deeper breath that broke the tempo for a moment. But that was not going to wake her up so easily  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm
(*smacks Riki and Skeith* you kids be nice! )  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 pm
(Origin and I came to an agreement. If I let him kill Riku he would let me take all of Riku's points plus an extra 25 and make a new guy. so thats a grand total of 150 points so I made a kid who is not your typical hero with a powerful weapon. Ok I get what your saying man.)

Nokay bent and smiled. "You know me? The city was torn apart and I used this blade to rebuild it and set the souls at peace, but the light awakened the darkness that let lose these beasts. It was pretty fun, do you like to have fun." Nokay was having issues just standing there and talking and wanted to go play and have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:46 am
(Yeah, we're good + you're new character reminds me of this kid alot)
Skieth let go of the cloaked figure and holstered his pistols again, now taking out his steel knuckles.
"This whole incident is setting me back by at least a couple hours" he stated as he had yet to check into his hotel yet  

Skieth9

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm
" n-nokay... I dont feel good" She graoned as she began to see black spots litter her vision. She closed her eyes and smacked him upside the head. " your being annoying again" She grumbled as if she were cranky. " Of course I know you... your...my best friend" She said weakly. The mans power was killing her, and she was aggervated that Nokay was busy talking like an idiot instead of helping her out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 pm
Nokay slammed his blade into the ground as light erupted and entered her body to begin healing her. He took his blade and then put it away. "I don't know who you are or even who I am but I know my name because its tattoo'd to my arm. Something happened to me and my memories went bye bye. Now I'm looking for them. Wanna come?" Nokay's hair was blowing in the breeze and even though he had no memory, had been fighting so much lately and lost his brother he still looked happy and child-like.

(Hers who hes based off of. I always base my people off someone but then let guild events form them into someone different.)

User Image  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 pm
When she left awake again she looked at him, sitting straight up and gasped. " Nokay!... you... dont remember me?" She looked a little hurt at his words of his lost memorys and then she suddenly hugged him. The force enough to knock him to the ground. " oh Nokay!! im so sorry!!" She exclaimed and then quickly got off him and laughed, giving him a hand to help him up. " Of course Im coming along you Dork! Im your best friend, well actually one of them, so i am obligated to make sure your memories are fully restored" She stuck her tongue out at him and had her hands on her hips while she spoke. Then she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 am
"Your fun, this should be great!" Nokay began to rise off the ground due to his blade's control of wind and held out his hand. If he held her hand she could also fly. "Do you trust me?" The wind to make Nokay fly was powerful, but to them it only felt like a light breeze and gave a scent of spring.

(Nokay is also wearing what Sora wears in the picture there.)  

Hakora vi Britannia

Skieth9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:43 am
Skieth went over to a local hotel and checked in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 pm
SHe nodded and smiled. " Sure! why not Nokay. As long as we are best friends, It doesnt matter where we go and what we do" She giggled and took him hand and felt a little wind pick up and squirmed a little, she didnt like heights  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Nokay grabbed her other hand and began to move like they were dancing and slowly rising. When she looked they were high above the town. He smiled and let go of one hand as they flew off for the beautiful range moving slowly and enjoying the view  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games