Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:13 am
((Umm...BUMP?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:14 am
Hotaru had left school early, telling the nurse she had a bad headache along with a stomache. She wasn't completly lying though, she did have a headache, though it wasn't anything major. She nonchalantly made her way down the sidewalk towards the park. She wanted to go check out the secret area that was hidden beneath the tree, though she had to remember how Luna opened it last time.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:21 pm
"This is such a gorgeous park Mai! You said Kiara-san showed you this yesterday?"

"Hai okaa-san...while I was lost. Isn't it great? Hey...is that...Hotaru-san?!" Mai shouted, as she saw the girl near their tree. She wondered what Hotaru was doing out of school.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:05 am
Kiara bowed slight;y to Akari-sensei, "Akari-sensai, I am ready to be shown around the school now, I think it would be better to know the place before I start working here." Akari-sensei turned to Kiara, making sure nothing needed to be done by her for now, "Ok then Arashi-san, please follow me."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:08 pm
After awhile the bell rang. It was lunch time and Kiki was as hungry as ever. She rushed out the door and grabbed her luch heading back to the classroom to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:54 pm
Hotaru was slightly startled to hear her name being called, she wasn't really expecting anyone else to be around. She slowly turned around as if she suspected she was going to be attacked if she looked at whoever called her. To her surprise though it was Mai-chan, though what was she doing out of school. She hesistantly raised her hand to wave at her, as an embarrased sort of smile formed on her face.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:25 am
"Friend of yours Mai?" Lily asked.

"Hai!! I don't know what she's doing out of school though..." Mai smiled and waved back, and began walking over. Her mother followed a few feet away. Mai halted in front of Hotaru. "Hotaru-chan!! I didn't think I'd see you here..what are you doing out of school?" Mai said in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:59 pm
"Well I didn't feel to good, so I left early. Though on my way home I remembered there was something I had misplaced in the park, and wanted to check for it." She responded only partially telling the truth. She techincally didn't forget anything in the park except for how to open the door to the tree.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:01 pm
"I see...if you still feel sick, I'm sure okaa-san and I can give you a ride home instead of you walking all the way there. Oh..speaking of..." Mai stepped aside to reveal a grinning Lily. "Okaa-san, this is Hotaru-chan. Hotaru-chan, this is my okaa-san."

Lily smiled and bowed to Hotaru. "Konnichi wa. Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:38 pm
Kiara followed Akari-sensei, taking in the surroundings as she walked, it didn't seem all that hard the find the way around.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:13 pm
"Konnichi wa. It's nice to meet you as well." She responded, and bowed as well. Though she couldn't help but feel embarrased still about being found caught wandering in the park, while she was suposebly not feeling well.

"As for the ride I will have to decline. My house isn't that far away, plus the fresh air should do me some good." She responded saying the last part jokingly, as she forced a grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:43 pm
"If you're sure Hotaru-chan! Okaa-san and I need to get back, but just give a call if you need anything."

Mai smiled, Lily did the same, and the two waved and left Hotaru to her own devices. As they were driving from the park through town, Lily spoke.

"Nice enough girl, but she looks a bit pale. Good thing the nurse sent her home; hope she feels better."

Mai thought for a while and realized that was how Hotaru probably looked most of the time. She refrained from voicing this sudden revelation however, and simply agreed with Lily.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:48 pm
After the brief tour that Akari gave her, Kiara decided to head back home for lunch, she felt she'd be able to get where she needed when she started working next week. Kiara excused herself and walked back to her car, she got in and started the engine, then pulled out of the carpark.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:33 pm
Hotaru took a seat under the tree that lead to the hide out. She would just have to ask Luna about it later, that was if she would ever meet up with the others. For the moment though she felt tired, as she watched Mai and her mother walk off. She couldn't help but feel envious of the two of how close they seemed. Her mother ended up leaving when she was still young, and her father worked most of the time, so she was pretty much alone a good majority of the time.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:56 pm
Kiara was driving past the park when she saw hotaru near the tree, she pulled up in the parking lot and got out, walking over to Hotaru. "Hotaru-chan, what brings you here so early in the day, shouldn't you be at school?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff