Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 pm
In her sleep Aki took hold of his arm and wrapped her own around it. Then suddenly her rest wasn't so peacefull as her own nightmares finally set in. This was the first time in a while she'd actually rested well enough to allow her mind to wander. And though outwardly she did not show the distress about Vrail. In her mind at rest she had no control. Images of Vrail falling in battle flew through her head. Over and over again she saw him being ripped to shreds, stabbed, and mutilated. Her breathing hitched up and her grip and Arekku's arm tightened.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Arekku woke from the tightening grip of Aki as he just wrap his other arm around her as he tried to calm down by pressing her head onto his chest and instead of resting he forced his body to act normal. As his heartbeat had a relaxing beat and his chest raised up each time he took a breath, he wonder how long he should rest up before he should actually go into his second stage.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 pm
Aki woke with a start when he pulled her into his chest. "S-sorry!" She moved away from him slightly and loosened her grip on his arm. "You're not the only one with nightmares I guess..." Aki felt like she was now only being a bother and not helping him rest what so ever. She took a deep breath and moved her gaze away from him, almost shamefully.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:40 pm
Arekku shrug as he just turn to his ceiling,"It's fine no worries really you're plenty of help really." Arekku said as he lay there his body was acting up still,"Yeah I know I could tell, well I'm here for you it's the least I could do." Arekku gaze fell on her, he seemed more empty than usual though at the same time there was some light in his eyes.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm
"Thanks..." She was quiet as she moved her eyes back to him. It was then that she noticed the look in his eyes. The emptiness in him was starting to really eat at her. She wanted to flat out ask him what was really wrong. It couldn't be purely exhaustion and nightmares at this point. There was something else within him causing such a chaos that his eyes held just a mere spark of the light she once witnessed in him. But instead of asking Aki held her tongue and bit her lip. She watched a tremor shake his upper arm as his body continued to act up. Aki placed her hand on the arm as if her feeble insignificant touch would cease the tremors.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm
"Yeah it's really no problem." Arekku said as he just laid there quiet he didn't know why he was being so tormented lately everything was getting to him now. He looked at her and smiled at her as he touched his arm,"You worry to much Aki haha." He seem to fall more and more quiet as he seem to look at her then somewhat behind her as he saw his angel and demon standing behind her though they both didn't seem evil or good just beings that wanted to accomplish there own goals.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:11 pm
"I have too. You don't seem to worry enough." It looked like her was staring right through her, but when she glanced over her shoulder there was nothing but the wall. Aki sighed and looked back to him, still unsure of how to ask him that nagging question in her brain. It was permeating her gray matter and she wanted to just so desperately inquire flat out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm
"Never learn how to do that Aki, so i'm sorry." Arekku said as he just looked at her and not through her she seemed unsettle to him more than ever,"Are you okay Aki?" Arekku suddenly asked as he was looking right at her now his green eyes seemed pale almost like dried old leafs that still had there green color just barely.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm
Aki opened her mouth then shut it again. She rolled over so she was facing the celing. It nearly hurt to see the dullness in him. Like she was being stabbed in the heart. "I..." She started then stopped again. "I worry for you... What is happening to you Arekku?" When the question finally came out she looked back to him to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 pm
"I'm becoming unstable, after destroying my home village, being the kage, and seeing Shoko in love with someone else.........." Arekku said so simply it almost seem like he didn't care though he had a mournful face,"I feel like my control of..... of of........" Arekku was saying he never told anyone this though he felt he could trust Aki as he went and whisper into her ear about Susanoo and Oki almost till no one could hear it even Aki though he hope she heard him as he backed up from her ear and looked at the sky.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm
Her eyes widened at his words. All these factors had weighed down on him till his control wavered to thin now the two entities either sealed within him and connected to him were just itching to take hold. Aki hardly knew anything about Arekku, she had been unaware of the angel he hosted and demon connected to him through his bloodline. Well unaware until this point. The thought of such a power struggles seemed nearly impossible. It was strange how little she really and truly knew about this world. "Oh Arekku..." She whispered. It was like his soul was being faded, with his dull eyes and nearly uncaring voice. All Aki wished was that she could hold him and sheild him from what was already within. But she didn't have that power. Her hand reached out to touch the side of his face but when it came within inches she shyed away from it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 pm
Arekku lay there after he just told her what was going on with him, why he was having wild and sometimes random tendencies, there he looked up at the sky for a while as he noticed that Aki was about to touch his face though she shyed away immediately,"I'm as close as you get to a monster aren't I?" Arekku asked with a lame smile as he just covered his dull eyes,"Everything burns me the air I been breathing, the air on my skin, and the light, well that's my life I guess, it's all good if I'm just a joke to god...... I'll figure things out soon.."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 pm
"I don't think you're a monster." Her voice was almost innocent. Arekku was her dearest friend it wouldn't matter if her had seven arms and two heads, he would never a monster. He was far too kind. But these two were sapping the life out of him, turning him into a shell. For a brief moment Aki wished she could give the two a peice of her mind. That anger was displayed on her face for the second she entertained the thought, but it quickly fizzled out. Like they would even bother caring about her. This time her hand reached out and actually grazed his skin, "You are no monster. You are not a joke."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm
"I feel like it." Arekku said sadly as he took off his gloves, showing his hands were full of strange seals all around them as well on his tongue if she would look at him closely,"My clan is also a sick joke if you knew what it did......... or even how to obtain it, the pain ones goes through, when I was little I was okay with it cause I wanted to be like my sisters strong now it just a painful reminder." Arekku said sadly as he suddenly jumped Aki hugging her tight as he tried to hide his watery eyes,'I don't really know what to do anymore or how... I'm just a sob story aren't I I'm sorry Aki I'm really am I should be helping you...."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:29 pm
Katsuro was meditating on the peak of the summit, hearing what his kage was saying. Love. he never know what love was. He always fight on and forget what feelings were as their was no one he really loved. He was a fighting and nothing else. Being 28 seem like a a long time now. He remembered the time when his firend, Kasukano died in front of his eyes. He still remembered Zann and his fights with him. He remember his sensai and how he taught him the way of being a shinobi. Was he really one of the last members back then? These memories will always hunt him like a ghost, lingering behind his shoulders. He continue on his meditation as his eyes were both closed, looking at an invisible world. he could sense the chakra around everyone and look at the world with his eyes shout if need be.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games