Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Vahuka had woken up earlier than most creatures in the forest, and had already been up for an hour or two before he heard the whining of an injured pup. Another one? he thought, with a hint of complaint in his mind. Either the humans were getting even bolder, or these pups were just being stupid and getting themselves injured.
He went towards the whining with some hope that the pup would be too injured for any of the den members to help. If that was the case, then he would just eat it. If not, he'd see if anyone showed up to help or not. He was slightly hungry, so he was willing to take an injured pup if the chance came.
Unfortunately, when Vahuka found the pup, Vexen was already there. A shame. Oh well. Another time perhaps. he thought. "You're den seems to be the hot spot for injured and lost pups Vexen. If it ever gets to be too much, let me know and I'll gladly take care of them." he said, joking just slightly. He looked down at the pup and examined the wounds. "Judging by this one's wounds, it looks similar to what that last one encountered. But this one seems to have been on her own for a while, seeing as how her bones are visible." he told Vexen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Vexen nodded in agreement with Vahuka. However she felt stiff since the pups fear was rising off in waves. She needed to calm her down before she stressed herself out. "Maybe you could whip something up for her injury?" Vexen asked the large snake. Then she looked the pup over slowly. "Please don't fear us little one. We live in this forest and are your friends. You need not be afraid of us." Vexen lightly nuzzled her as a kind jester. "I'm Vexen and this is Vahuka. What might your name be? Where did you come from?"

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy finally awoke, she streached yawning. Rubbing her eyes with her paw, she looked around to see if anyone was there. Her ears peirked when she heard whipers, it sounded like another puppy. Missy jumped up and ran towards the noises. She saw vexen and Vahuka there, near a puppy. She dashed over, "vexen what's wrong with the puppy?" she asked in a low whimper the poor pup seemed hurt.

(( missy is wake! yay!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 pm
Vale analyzed the memories of the recently arrived. He noted those of the pup's mother and then fresher ones this time a whole den was wiped out. He heard Missy leave and decided to investigate. He trotted out of the den noiselessly and it was the same till he saw a few huddled forms in a clearing. He came up on them and stared at the pup. He felt a welling of emotion from several of the spirits.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm
Rose blinked, watching being by being come out. She silently flew and joined them. However, she was still high enough that someone would have to try to find her. And even that, the person would have to have some sort of clue as to her secret...Got things under control here? she asked Vexen, keeping her location secret. Im around, like always, if needed.

((oh my god, im SO braindead..))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:56 pm
"Perhaps." Vahuka said, answering Vexen's question. He slithered off into the brush and disappeared for a few minutes. He returned rather quickly with several leaves grasped in his tail. He set the leaves down in front of Vexen. "Crush these and rub the mixture in the wounds. It will clean them of bacteria and help them heal faster." he said. Normally, he would crush the leaves himself. But he had none of his tools to work with to do such things. Not having limbs was a real problem sometimes.  

Derpzilla88

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 pm
Aella whimpered at all the attention, closing her eyes as if she didnt seem them , they couldn't see her. She was very tired. Her breath evened out as she passd out from exhuastion and pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

((I-It's alright! C: *hugs* ))

Vexen was surprised how fast the others had gathered. She noted that Rose had to be around somewhere close by. "Er....I think so. If we don't alarm her and if Vahuka can handle her injury. Thanks." Vexen smiled slightly then looked at Missy now talking to her aloud. "Seems we've found a new friend and unfortunately she is hurt." Vexen looked solemnly at the pup injury.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

((Wow, didn't see those posts))

Vexen stiffened abit when the little wolf pup passed out. Her thoughts whispered the possibility of her loosing too much blood. "We'll take her back to the wolf den. I hope Lia and Jako do not mind one more." She looked to Missy. "Can you help carry the herbs back while I carry this one?" Vexen said as she picked up the uncoscience pup by the midsection so as not to cause too much of a disturbance to her body. Then she trotted ahead. "We may need your expertise after all Rose." Vexen thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 am
(( I love the cold, yet I hate getting colds. ))

Kyubi had started to wake up. She felt the absence of a lot of people in the small space, but could feel that they weren't that far away. To confirm her suspicion, she stood up and stretched, heading towards the entrance to look for everyone.

She started to twitch her ears slightly as she stood there. She could hear them, and they weren't far. She would only have to walk a few steps to see them, she was sure of that. She could smell an unfamiliar scent on the wind. could be another injured young one..better clear off a spot. she thought to herself, going back in a short way and picking a spot with a few leaves scattered, she started to swiftly clean up, trying not to disturb anyone. It took her a few minutes, but she finally got a small place made up of a thin layer of leaves together, trying to add some cushion to the ground.

If things continued down this path, she planned to go scope out the hunters, just to see what was going on in their minds. She planned to go alone, but she also knew it would be wise to tell Vexen about her plans. It would seem that the silver vixen had heard some of the talk the other night before she had went to sleep. I'd really have to find out what they think this 'goddess' of the forest looks like..before I can act that though. she thought, looking forward keeping an eye for the others. Of course, I'm sure if there is a goddess of the forest, she probably is very beautiful..more so then me...but it's still worth a shot..at least I think so. she almost became lost in thought, but quickly shook her head. "No, I will discuss with the others before I do anything." she said quietly to herself, unsure if anyone else had heard her.

(( sorry if it makes no sense. x.x; ))

Dusks Embrace

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm
Im around, Rose repeated simply, circling the skies above. She noted Kyubi's sudden presence. Smart idea, Kyubi, she added, giving out a slight cry at the wording of Goddess. These people have no idea..Its not possibly me. Vale cant know of Harmony... her mind was spinning, so she stopped flying and landed in another tree, stopping to catch her breath before shifting back into human form. "We'll see how Vahuka handles it," she said outloud, approaching Vexen wearily. I have to be on my guard now..One of them could know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

((Nice posts Ladies c: ))

Vexen looked at Rose skeptically as they steeped out of the forest and into the view of the den. "Mmi mmmhifgly mmmmout mmmat...." She said through a mouth full of fur. She could hardly talk with the pup in her mouth. "Uh...I highly doubt that Rose. I don't think 10 rocket scientists could figure you out. Your very good at keeping secrets." She thought.
As they approached the den, Vexen noted Kyubi's presence and regarded her with a nod and a hardly visible smile. Vexen carried the pup inside. When she saw the neat bedding of leaves she laid her down own them. Then she turned to Kyubi. "This pup was lying injured in the forest. I'm not sure but I think Vale can tell us something. Can you tend to her injuries? Vahuka gave us herbs to work with and I know your good with herbs." Vexen smiled. "Missy should be coming with them."

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:59 pm
As Aella was nestled on the a bedding, she stirred with a whimper, her eyes fluttering open, as she took in her new surrounding. She looked up at the fox, her head tilting to the side as if making a decision. She stood up her body trembling as she forced herself to limp to the fox.

She stopped when she was about a foot away and made a small sound, something between a bark and whimper. She laided on her belly and scooted forward towards the fox as if asking for permission, her gold/brown eyes half glazed over in pain and hunger but also pleading for comfort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Since Missy was going to take the herbs and there was someone back at the den that could use them to help the pup, and that Vahuka had explained how to use them, Vahuka took his leave as Vexen took the pup back to the den. Why would he stay? He was not part of the den, nor was the pup of any importance to him. Instead, he slithered through the forest to the nearest sunny spot by a small pool of water. Once there, he coiled up and relaxed, bathing in the sunlight to warm up his body.  

Derpzilla88

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:07 pm
"You weren't supposed to hear that," Rose responded verbally, smoothly, acting like it was no big thing. She watched the pup, then added, "Herbs will take care of only part of it..This ones had more damage than physical, I think." She noted Vahukas departure. Dont go too far..Im not Wonder Woman, she commented before wincing at Vales name. "He could..Until then, Ill be on standby, until someone verifies my worth, and or this little one decides to take a liking to me." She consciously rubbed the Phoenix scar on her arm, which was burning. Im gonna need to burn energy soon... The woman obviously had something on her mind, but she knew not of anyone that would be brave enough to ask.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games