Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 am
Sypher walked into the academy still in a drunken state, to his suprise everything was destroyed. He looked around for why this had happened and saw a mutilated corpse in a chair and a little girl on the ground, he completely ignored the girl and looked at the body as it intruiged him. After a few minutes of studying he knew who this was, it was his friend and partner dead. At the knowledge of Zeramaru being dead for good he snapped and was about to crush everything near him in a wave of bone before he stopped himself as there was an innocent nearby and Zeramaru's body. He looked at the body one last time and read "Come to the Cloud" and before he left, he left a bone rose on the body to mourn his friend and closest thing to family being gone. He ran out the door to the Cloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((Fair enough. At your request I won't take the eyes, but I'll take the sword instead.))

Fenrir quietly watched the yonbi vanish up through the roof. One might've thought that he'd chase after it, but instead Fenrir's gaze fell back to Zeramaru's dead body. The large white sword in his glowed and was sealed back inside his dog tags as Fenrir walked over to the body. He strained his ears, but couldn't hear even the faintest heartbeat from his nemesis. A wave of dissatisfaction washed over him and in rage he thrusted his claw into Zeramaru's chest and pulled out his heart. He zapped it with lightning as it sat in his palm. The heart beated a few more times, but then stopped moving again. "Come back!" Fenrir barked as he fired an explosion of lightning into it again. "Come back so I can kill you!" But it was too late. Fenrir's lightning fried the heart until there was nothing but ash remaining. Fenrir's eyes returned to normal, and his hair dyed back down a bit. It was already over. He watched the ashes fall through his fingers. Suddenly Fenrir's eyes snapped onto Zeramaru's body again. He patted down the body and found several scrolls containing custom jutsu. He decided he'd glance over them later for any new information.

He also found a strange sword handle on him. Fenrir had never known Zeramaru to care about swords, so it perked his interest. He channeled his chakra into it and pure lightning shot up from the handle in the shape of a katana. Fenrir's eyes glowed a light blue in its light and stared down at Zeramaru's body once more. With one swing he sliced off Zeramaru's head, which rolled across the floor, coming to a stop a few feet in front of the pale academy girl. Then Fenrir started writing something into his chest, using the sword blade as a rough writing utencil. When he was finished the sword reverted back to just a handle, and Fenrir walked over and reached down to grab the head. On his way standing back up, Fenrir's sharp and cold eyes met those of the girl's. His sharingan suddenly started to spin and the girl would pass out almost immediately. By the time she would wake up again, Fenrir was gone, but she would be able to see the message that he left behind. "Come To Cloud." were the words that were carved into the decapitated Zeramaru's chest, a message meant to be read by all of Zeramaru's crew.

exit

((I took the head, but if the eyes were still inside then just consider it that Fenrir left them on the desk in front of Zeramaru's body, staring at the girl. btw Fenrir doesn't know that she's his daughter, but he wanted to knock her out to make sure she didn't raise an alarm before Fenrir could leave.))

((Zeramaru was smart... He gave the sword in form of a present to Tera days ago... that body is empty... not even a puppeteer could use it.))  

Lovely_toxicn

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:59 pm
Megami Akasun
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

User Image

Megami awoke crying as she rocked Zeramaru back and forth. She was confused at what happened and initially she though that Fenrir had killed her father.

She saw a strange liquid around the walls of Zeramaru's heart chambers and collected it in Zeramaru's own vials, she also found several vials of blood which she kept.

Then she ran off towards the office of the otokage.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Lovely flowers, deadly flowers.

((Fenrir if you read the post in the experimentation room... Zeramaru gave everything he had to Tera ... I think he expected this to happen and made preparations))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 pm
Silver arrived at the academy only to find it empty.He quickly started looking around til he found the girls tracks.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am
The villages looked in awe as a robed shinobi dashed through the village, yelling something about being late. He finally arrived at his destination, the Ninja Academy. It would be his first day, and he was extremely nervous. Not only that but the fact that he hadn't had any interaction with normal human beings since he was a baby made him nervous as well. Axel entered the doors to the academy and walked inside. Stepping into the office, he waved at the secretary that was sitting there filing papers, though his face face was completely covered in darkness, he smiled.

"Hi...I'm Axel Hajime and I was wondering which classroom it was that I was assigned to...," he said rather embarassingly. The secretary filed through the papers, reading out names with every paper she placed aside until she found his. The secretary told him that he was assigned to classroom 205, which was on the second floor. Axel thanked the secretary by bowing politiely, something that he had read in a book that he should do when showing thanks. Stepping out of the office, Axel found the stairwell and walked up it, thinking about just what exactly would he learn today. "201...202...203...204...ah here it is...room 205!" he said to himself as he opened the door and stepped inside. Thankfully he had just barely made it without being considered late, and took his seat at a chair in the middle of the room. He looked up at the blackboard and realized that a very intricate system of chakra was written there already. Studying it, he awaited for an academy teacher to show up, or for someone to tell him where he needed to go.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki walked into the main entrance and the secretary waved him over. He leaned over the granite counter as she whispered into his ear. A grin appeared on his face as he walked down the hallway to train his first student. He opened the classroom door and entered closing the door behind him with a soft click. Inside the room was the young boy the secretary had described to him sitting in a chair and intently starring at the board. Clearing his throat he got the students attention while he walked to the front of the classroom.

"Names Aki Nara and I'll be your teacher until you graduate from the academy. First things first though. You are to learn the three basic academy jutsu." He turned around and wrote all three of the jutsu down with extremely detailed instructions. "Now just in case your a visual learner I'll perform all three, feel free to ask any questions that occur to you." Taking his time Aki performed all three jutsu. First a perfect imitation of himself appeared next to him, next he transformed into the student, and finally he dissipated in a blast of smoke a large textbook clattering on the ground where he had been standing. His voice emanated from the back of the class "Learn all three of those jutsu and then I'll give you your graduation test" He walked back to the front of the room and sat down in his chair.

[[Learn Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu), Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu) , & Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu).

3 posts each, at least 3-4 sentences.]]

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Aki decided to get some training in while he watched the kid learn his first jutsu. He knew it would be a moderately difficult jutsu but not one to truly struggle on. He looked back on his memory of the jutsu he had read about in a sound scroll Nanashi-Sama had shown him.

1/5

Kyoumeisen (Vibrating Sound Drill),A Ninjutsu technique in which the ninja uses sound waves above one hundred and fifty megahertz to disorient an opponent by attacking their inner ear, causing dizziness and sometimes sickness of the stomach. In some cases, damage to the eardrum can occur, creating a long-lasting advantage in battle. If I remember correctly It requires no hand seals just a harmonic plat strapped to the users arm. Effective, if used properly. He flicked his own harmonic plate just to see if it was in tune.

2/5

A little sharp,just loosen the tightening plates a bit and it should be a G natural. He grabbed the tightening nuts on the plate and one by one loosened them by half a twist before flicking it again. Still to sharp He loosened them a little more and then flicked it a final time before nodding to himself. Perfect

3/5

He formed several seals and a shadow clone appeared to the left of the desk and Aki stood up lazily practicing swinging past the clones head and flicking the harmonic plate simultaneously. The clone stood unflinching as he practiced. We'll enough ******** around time to do the jutsu.

4/5

Aki thrust his hand forward with astounding speed flicking the plate right as it came parallel to the clone's ear. Adding chakra the tone emitted from the plate changed drastically. The clone immediately started wobbling where it stood. Taking a step it stumbled and fell before bursting into smoke. Aki sat down and continued to wait satisfied with his work

5/5 Kyoumeisen (Vibrating Sound Drill) learned

[[And thats a good example for posting length to learning a jutsu

On a side note you actually picked a nice village for your rpc.One of our chuunins has the bloodline your applying for and is a med nin so im sure he wouldn't mind at all helping you out with that. Our Kage is friends with the seal master so you can learn seals from her if you ask nicely and I'm a katon user so I can show you pretty much any katon jutsu you want to know XD, plus a few customs I know and don't mind sharing]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm
(Thanks a lot, this sounds awesome!)

Axel read the board as he removed the hood covering his face. His long and spiky red hair stood upright as he memorized the detailed notes and the handsigns performed. Nodding he rose from his seat and walked to the front of the class in front of his new sensei.

Excited to begin his training, Axel formed the series of seals to the transformation jutsu. Unfortunately, he was too excited, messing up on one of the seals. As a poof of smoke exploded from beneath him, Axel transformed himself into his sensei. The smoke cleared, and unfortunately, it was not Aki that he would be looking at. Instead it was a grotesque fatter version of Aki. Axel transformed back to normal as he gave a long and exasperated sigh. "Sorry..." he said with his cheeks turning bright red in embarassment. 1/3

Ready to try it out again, Axel formed the same seals once more. This time, he didn't supply enough chakra to the jutsu. As he was surrounded by smoke, he once again transformed into his new sensei. This time though, because he didn't supply enough chakra, his sensei's scar was on the wrong side of his face. (I'm going by your picture) He transformed back to himself and snapped his fingers. "I almost got it..." he said to himself. 2/3

Axel focused as he closed his eyes, gathering the chakra inside of him. Molding it as he formed the seals to the jutsu. "Henge no Jutsu!" he cried out as his eyes burst open. A large explosion of smoke erupted from his feet upwards, covering him completely. Once the smoke cleared, he had made a perfect clone of his sensei Aki Nara. Looking down he gave Aki a thumbs up with a huge grin on his face. "Did it!" he said excitedly. 3/3

Yuki Miojin

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 pm
Axel studied the details for the next jutsu, the Bunshin no Jutsu. This would create a perfect clone of himself, but the bad thing was, it was not corporeal. He thought about it, and realized that these imaginary clones could be used for disruptive and evasive tactics.

Axel formed the seals to the jutsu, but he botched the tiger seal, not extending his index finger enough. A poof of smoke exploded next to him as Axel finished the seals. He looked to his right and sighed as he saw what was supposed to be his clone. It was pathetic. For starters it was lying flat on the ground, swirls as eyes instead of being normal. Not only that, his skin tone looked like vomit color. The clone dispersed as he sighed in dissapointment. 1/3

Axel practiced on the seals, ensuring that each of them performed flawlessly as he finished. Unfortunately, he spent too much time practcing the seals that he neglected gathering enough chakra. As he performed the jutsu, another explosion of smoke erupted in front of him. Looking down at his supposed clone. Though the clone was standing, it looked like it hadn't eaten for years. The skin clutched to its bones tightly as it looked like a walking cadaver. "Eww....that's not normal..." he pointed out. 2/3

"Bunshin no Jutsu!" Axel exclaimed as he gave it a third shot, his seals performed perfectly. He gathered just the right amount of chakra as another explosion of smoke appeared to the left. This time a perfect copy of Axel appeared next to him. Eying the clone up and down, he smiled. "You sir...are a very attractive man," he laughed as the clone dissapeared. 3/3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 pm
Axel now studied the last jutsu written on the wall. The kawarimi no jutsu, probably the cheapest and cowardly jutsu ever created. He studied the seals to the jutsu as he was now ready to perform it.

Axel performed the seals to the jutsu, seeing a chair in the opposite side of the room that he would use for the substition. As he molded his chakra, he exclaimed "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Unfortunately, nothing happened. He stood in the same spot with a confounded look on his face. 1/3

The young academy student looked at the board once more, trying to find just what it was that he did wrong. That's when he saw it...he misread one of the seals. Cursing at his own stupidity, he practiced the seals with the correct formation. 2/3

"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Axel cried out as he formed the correct series of seals. Suddenly, Axel was overtaken with an explosion of smoke as he was suddenly teleported out of that spot. To say that the feeling of being teleported to another spot instantaneously was other worldly, was an understatement. He had no idea how it happened but he was now standing at the same spot the chair was. Looking back at the spot he was in before, he saw that the chair was sitting in the same position. "Well...that was akward..." Axel said, describing the feeling. 3/3

Yuki Miojin

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

(How was that? Did I do okay?)

Axel placed the hood of his robe over his head as his face was once more covered in the darkness. He walked over to his teacher and bowed slightly, thanking him for teaching him the three academy jutsus. "Excuse my rudeness, I never introduced myself. The name's Axel...Axel Hajime. Got it memorized?" he asked jokingly. He had read in a book that when showing appreciation, he should bow slightly, showing thanks and respect to one's superior. Not only that, people use jokes to break the ice, a way to grow closer. After being heavily experimented on for years by the previous Otokage, he never really had any good human interaction. "So now that I've learned those jutsus, does this mean i have to take the graduation test now?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

[[You did pretty good lol your literate which is the big thing. Some people are well, you read one of their posts and feel a like you lost a few brain cells in the process XD]]

Aki smiled at the student "Axel Hajime I got it" he yawned a little and looked around the room thinking of a good test to give the young boy. He reached down and opened the desk drawer. Browsing through he pulled out a sound headband and pocketed it , before closing the drawer with a click. "Meet me in the training grounds, your test will be held there. Feel free to take your time, as I'm not one for rushing into things." Aki stood up and whistled a little tune as he walked out of the room and headed towards the training grounds, only stopping to snag one of the secretary's cookies.
Exit

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:16 am
Axel nodded as he saw his teacher leave the room. He couldn't believe that already he not only had mastered three jutsus, but he may just end up graduating from the academy early. He made sure that he had his equipment on the right way and his robe covering him completely. That's when it struck him, panic took over him as he yelled out "I have no idea where the training grounds are!" Wondering what he was going to do, he was either going to have to walk around aimlessly trying to find it, hence being late again, or see if he could find someone to tell him where it's at. Axel stepped out of the room and walked down the hallway. Maybe the secretary at the front desk knew where it was.

Walking down the stairwell, he entered the main office and saw that the secretary had cookies out for visitors. "Um...do you know where the training grounds are?" he whispered softly, taking one of the cookies. The secretary smiled as he drew him a map on how to get there. Taking the map in hand, Axel thanked the secretary by bowing politely. Walking off, he looked down at the map. "Alright...it's this way!" he exclaimed as he headed out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:54 pm
Tiran stood in a corner of the acadamy  

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0