Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Um sure."Makoto said hesitantly. She kept her seat. "Do you carry it on you?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio laughed. "Well, something like that. CLONES!" On his command several Yukio clones ran up behind him carrying several different instruments. Meanwhile, the real Yukio himself dug into his pants near the crotch region and bit his tongue for a moment before finally pulled out a microphone. He glanced at Makoto. "I uhh...really love my music." The Yukio clone on the drums played the punchline note of "du dum, tch." Yukio looked back at his identical crew. "Alright boys just like we rehearsed. ONE TWO THREE!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGY0ccz36k
When they finished playing Yukio shouted, ""Yukio and the Clones" ladies and gentleman! A grand applause and whisteling suddenly filled the air and the clones took a bow before running off again with their instruments. Yukio turned to Makoto. "So, what'd you think?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:48 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto clapped excitedly."That was good!"{I wonder if Nanashi plays any instruments...He's probably amazing.}She glanced over at Shoko and Nanashi, wondering if they were done talking yet. She really wanted to talk to Nanashi-kun about her angel, puppets, and music."So, what are you doing in this village?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Stealing friendship, remember?" Yukio laughed. "I do like to come here and beg Nanashi for Sound training though."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:48 pm
TyTy walked over to the boy Yukio as she grabbed his hand and guided it to her pants."I need some help will you help me."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Makoto watched this young girl come over and grab Yukio's hand.{What the hell is she doing?}If anyone did that to Nanashi, she would kick their a**.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 pm
((Crim,your rpc isnt looking to sexy,you should change her up a bit))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"I was always told never to get picked up by strangers." Yukio suddenly gripped the girl's pants and pulled her into him. "But I never do as I'm told. What do you need?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm
silent-silver-sound

((If you knew anything about me, i'm a tomboy. I'm not about sexiness.))

EDIT((and don't ever call me 'Crim' it's Crimson.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:08 pm
silent-silver-sound

((She isn't supposed to, but I still think it looks cute.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:11 pm
Crimson_Yetis
silent-silver-sound

((If you knew anything about me, i'm a tomboy. I'm not about sexiness.))

((Oh i see))

TyTy giggled a bit as Yukio pulled her in."Well I need to go get some weapon style scrolls.Can you come with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Makoto stared at Yukio."I'll leave you two alone then."She wandered in between the two couples, pondering over the 'Angel' sealed inside her.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio smiled. "Well I don't see why not." He glanced at Makoto. "I'll catch up with you later Makoto. Tell Nanashi I said hi."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 pm
((Silent stop it now!! Fenrir get away from my sister))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:17 pm
KaiKousecgen
((Silent stop it now!! Fenrir get away from my sister))

((Shut up Kai or im goign to tell mom what you did.))

TyTy leaned in and kissed Yukio.As she pulled back she smiled."Ok where should we go first?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff