Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm
isn't compromise wonderful?

compromise being = i was right, and dizzle should've listened to me scream scream scream scream scream scream

but yeah.

c'mon dizz, i don't usually pull stuff out of my a**... unless they hurt alot... like that one time

edit: this thread is now ALL CAPS LOCK  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm
((Just stop, Shane. Lol
@Irish: A declaration of war against Oto, I see. Cool.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm
@Irish: ....Why....Im ok with you doing your job in all..but that "aggressive action" line pissed me off..is it because Im black? because I remember one of you rants about black people.... neutral

and I all gots to say is this...Fenrir was right..took a while but he was right rofl both of us got killed in BS ways xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm
Incubus Shane
isn't compromise wonderful?

compromise being = i was right, and dizzle should've listened to me scream scream scream scream scream scream

but yeah.

c'mon dizz, i don't usually pull stuff out of my a**... unless they hurt alot... like that one time

edit: this thread is now ALL CAPS LOCK

No..just idk..it isn't really that serious..Ryugan was just a RPC..he got cheated oh well..make another lol

@Irish: lol I was jk before you respond angrily..but I do remember that one time...

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm
(I haven't taken any ridiculous ones, just the pretty purple bendy-stretchy scythe and the Tenraikasai. Besides, Koukotsu will be inheriting them. It's a plus, at least.

Tavian: I took the sword, bud. Yours is different. The Infinite Hydra doesn't require blood. Just a crap ton of chakra.

Irish: Not to ROFLstomp on your conversation or anything, but...why would it make any difference if Ryugan made a character directly related to him or one with the same BL? Either way, it'd be METAgaming to know even a single bit of the information related to his dad, as the child has not been mentioned until now. Before any of you mention my roleplaying as Nayley and Mikyo's child, it was mentioned that she was pregnant at the time they did the nasty, so it was quite different. Never has Ryugan/Dizzle mentioned that a woman was pregnant, so his character--even if it's his son--will not know anything. Period. He also wouldn't have the ability to use Tenraikasai, if you think about it. He wasn't part of the clan; his father was.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 pm
((Oh! Cool. Thanks, Muffin.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Irish: ....Why....Im ok with you doing your job in all..but that "aggressive action" line pissed me off..is it because Im black? because I remember one of you rants about black people.... neutral

and I all gots to say is this...Fenrir was right..took a while but he was right rofl both of us got killed in BS ways xd

why does everyone bring race into everything, lol

it's so overrated

and yeah maaan

can we just like, chill now

'cause i've been up for like 17 hours and i feel stoned

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm
Incubus Shane
xXlildizzle1516Xx

it's so overrated

and yeah maaan

lol I just remember one time he was angry about some black people and dropped the N bomb is all..I was jus fuccin wit em

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx

People get killed in BS ways.
My first character was deathgodded cause i captured hectors character with a jonin and he complained like a b***h about it.
But that is the past. It's best to just move on, and make a new character who can beat your old character without trying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Incubus Shane
xXlildizzle1516Xx

it's so overrated

and yeah maaan

lol I just remember one time he was angry about some black people and dropped the N bomb is all..I was jus fuccin wit em

i've said this before and i'll say it again, i honestly find that word to be really cute

and I'm not even joking/trolling

idk why but it gives me giggles

just like being called a honkey

i can't take it seriously

tl;dr i'm bored

whatsup  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
xXlildizzle1516Xx

People get killed in BS ways.
My first character was deathgodded cause i captured hectors character with a jonin and he complained like a b***h about it.
But that is the past. It's best to just move on, and make a new character who can beat your old character without trying.

I kno I kno lol plus it'd be fun to start over I hope...I just dont wanna overwhelm the genin I face lol

Because the new age of NUR..is kinda...umm...yeah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm
i miss the old days too. back when things made sense, and their was always something going on.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
i miss the old days too. back when things made sense, and their was always something going on.

I know..sigh..but what can ya do..smh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm
go on and hope things eventurely turn back into that golden age again, even though you know its not going to, or that it's very unlikely too.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 pm
Very True..Wings..always the wise one lol  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items