Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:49 am

Vincent

Vincent chuckled deeply. "Now you look sad. That isn't much better than anxiety. Actually, I find saddness to be worse than anxiety." He then reached over and rubbed her back. It all came naturally to him. Was it because most vampires woo their prey before sucking them dry? He shook off the thought. He already bit her once. He wasn't about to do that again, let alone think about doing it again.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 am

It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

She liked that he was rubbing her back... it gave a message that 'she doesn't need to fear anything and had her smile a small bit and close her eyes in relaxed tone. " I am not sad... it's my normal face."

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 am

Vincent

"The more I get to know you, the more I find that we have alot of things in common." Vincent said. It was true. His normal look made him seem depressed. Of course being a vampire gives a person enough right to be depressed. Though some of his brothers cherished being...monsters. While he thought about that, his arm subconsiously wrapped around her her waist.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 am

"Ummm, Kuro is a girl." SIgfried said as he went to the shed where the horses where the shed and inside was a sheen black horse and three slightly younger horses.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

She got a confused look when he wrapped his arm around her like they were dating....weird. She never minded but she got some confusion on. " Something up?"She looked at him again.

Just washing it aside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 am

Vincent

In a flash his arm was by his side and no longer around her waist. "Sorry about that..." Vincent muttered and stared at the ground, his eyes unblinking. "And, no, there is nothing wrong." He kept staring at the ground. Now he was embarassed, but it didn't show on his pallid face. His face just stayed carefully blank, and his carefully dead of all emotion. He locked the emotion away.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

"How come you don't show the emotions everyone.. including you have...?" She said in a very concerned and sad tone. " It's like you wanna hide the real feelings from everyone that cares about you..." She looked down as she was saying that.

Just washing it aside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Vincent

Vincent looked at her. "Some emotion is just too overwhelming. And others... I am just scared off." He said and looked at the confession. "Some I understnad and hate and others I don't know what they are..." He didn't want to go any further. He was afraid he already said too much.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

" I....see...." She looked down and felt a little bit behind and embarrassed to make him say all that. " Every emotion is unique in different situations... their not that bad... but if you hate... guess I can't change that."

Just washing it aside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Vincent

Vincent looked at her. "I shouldn't have said hate because that happens to be an emotion that I strongly dislike as well." He stated. Somehow, when he talked to her, he felt better. So alive. Something that he never was. He then looked at the ground and sighed at himself. He was whining to her now. "I am sorry if it sounds that I am shoving all my problems on you. You shouldn't have to hear that. That is my problem." He looked at an overhange with vines climbing on the wooden legs, trying to get to the light. He wished he could be like those vines. Just moving to one goal in order to find a light. He had no goal, unlike some of his brothers, whom wanted to to get the throne. Vincent had no disire for the throne...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

" No no,I wanna hear what is wrong when you are sad or angered." She had a nice smile on her face; it became natural now to just do that.. thanks to Vincent. She then looked at the stars as well as the moon up above them. She yawned although she will try not to be very tired. " Is there something else ya wanna talk about?"

Just washing it aside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Raemida
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello walked in the direction to the garden. "Well, honestly.."
He said. "I didn't want you girls here at first. I was nervous about who
you might be, and you're humans joining a family of vampires."
His
head was tilted a little down as he said it. "But, now, I don't think that.
It's actually nice to have someone new come over.."
He said with a
smile. They reached the fence and Ralf opened the gate, allowing Lillian
to go in first. The garden still looked as beautiful as ever.

User Image

User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian wasn't surprised by part of his answer. Of course he would be against it having six human girls coming to stay for who knows how long. Their father had never told them how long they would be staying. All they knew was that they had no choice, but to stay. Lillian looked up at him and smiled and was about to speak when she saw the beauty of the garden. Her eyes widened in delight for she had never seen anything so beautiful.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Vincent

Vincent looked at her and shook his head. "I think i have spoken enough for one day." He has never talked so anyone or anything for so long or said so much. Mother got annoyed with him because he hardly got angry or yelled. And when he did, he was in his dark mood. The Dark mood was usually caused by anger and he shut off that emotion most of the time. The whole shirt delima was the first time in a long time that he had snapped.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Raffaello walked around the garden with her. Going past bushes with
beautiful flowers, and willow trees hanging over them, and flowers just
growing from the ground. Tonight seemed like a very good night. He
seemed to be growing very fond of her. She was peaceful, and nice. Just
knowing her for about an hour or two, though, he felt as if he's known her
for longer than that. After walking around with her for a few minutes he
broke the silence. "So, do you like it? The garden?" He asked.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 pm

User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian gazed in awe at the beautiful flowers arranged around the garden. Even the trees were in bloom and if they weren't, there were flowers on the ground surrounding them creating a wide array of colors that looked vivid in the moonlight. Even though there was silence between Ralf and her, she enjoyed it. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. She felt that she could be herself around him. She stopped by a bush of roses that appeared to be more silver than white and gently caressed the satiny petals with her fingertips. "It's beautiful," she said rather breathlessly looking up at him and smiling softly
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games