Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am
((course! just randomly do something, but be warned my character will probably torment you))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 pm
((yeah go ahead. Like AVW said, try to keep your distance from Faliecia. xd ))
((walls of text ftw!))

Lucien accepted the vial with gratitude. He took a deep drought of it before surfacing. "Thanks. I was starting to feel a pain in my head. Banging your head on the wall doesn't help with headaches." he said with a grin. After listening to Faliecia talk about revenge again, he heard one of her thoughts. "One sided torment was never fun." Lucien grinned a bit at this. "A fair player, eh? Well, I might just have to take her up on that." he thought to himself. As he excused himself to go back to his quarters, he thought about turning instead to the fields. "I think I'm going to prepare a surprise for the students." he thought with a small smile. Once he made his way out into the field, he began pacing down a large circle, about 1000 feet in diameter, the whole while making gestures and chanting. He was reciting a spell to hide an area from anyone but the caster. The spell made the air in the area he was pacing hazy, like a fire's haze. Lucien stepped back a bit and, satisfied with the effect, began work. He started reciting incantations and carved a large rectangle in the ground, about 500 feet long, 200 feet wide, and depths from 3 feet to 10 feet from one end to the other. After the initial hole was carved, Lucien began lining it with stone, or concrete, and the surrounding area. Once he had the pool's structure ready, he said "Telladra finel!" which caused a major rush of water to come out from both of his hands. After he filled the hole up, he began summoning up chairs, booths, umbrellas, loungers, and other pool goodies. Stepping back to admire his work, he snapped his fingers. He appeared in his office and put his palm on the orb again to make another announcement. "Teachers and students, if you would please make your way to the main field of the grounds, and stand clear of the hazy air. Thank you." he boomed over the castle. He then snapped his fingers again and appeared right where he originally was. He grinned. This was going to be excellent.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

2 point O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 pm
A glossy black car drove up to the entrance gate of the school. A man in a black silk suit walked out of the drivers side and opened a door on the passengers side. A man walked out in slightly high class clothes that still had a civilian look to them and yawned into the air. "That's enough Tamiut," the man said with a wave of his hand and Tamiut closed the door behind him and walked away. The man who walked out sighed and took two steps foward before he heard the sliding noise of the front door window lowered.
"Where do you think you're going?" A woman's voice questioned which made the man sigh even deeper than before. "Veral'De Viz Vlasti when I speak to you, you better turn to pay respect."
The man who was known known as Veral'De turned around and put on his best smile, "I'm sorry mother, how rude of me to not pay my proper respect."
The woman in the car put out her hand palm down and extended her delicate fingers. Veral'De leaned down and gracefully kissed each delicate finger before kissing the back of her hand. "Very well you may take your leave and remember be dignified." The window in the car rolled up and the it drove off leaving Veral'De by himself.
"Oh thank god she's gone!" Veral'De said loudly as he walked the path to the front doors. Stopping inside he scratched his head and looked around, "now where am I supposed to go now?" He asked himself as he looked around the large school obviously lost.

((Hello everyone!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm
Faliecia was reading a book when Lucien left. when the announcement came she summoned a large creature and instructed it to take the books to her room.
She opened as library window and took off into the air. she looked at the hazy air in confusion and slowly descended to where she was 10 feet above the ground.
"Hey what are you hiding?" she called to Lucien. She pulled in her wings, did a flip then landed perfectly. she loved to flip (if you hadn't gotten that already).  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm

"You'll see." Lucien replied to Faliecia with a grin. Remembering that it was Faliecia, he whispered a barrier around his clothing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 pm
Faliecia rolle dher eyes when she rsaw he was putting a shield on his clothes
"Oh i'm not that evil, i need to rest too." she told him, but she materializded a long and pointy pole and poked him with it. she laughed the let her cold facade fall over her face and the pole dissapeared. she didn't want anyone thinking she was this warm and cuddly all the time.
Kali came out of the school yawning she shifted inot her semi human form and rubbed her eyes.
"I was just in the midst of a great dream!" she complained she looked about 12 but she felt older, only her and Faliecia knew her actual age.
Kali glared at Lucien and sat down next to Faliecia.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 pm
((hello new person! come on to the main field theres a surprise biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:24 pm
Veral'De heard the announcement and shrugged, I guess its as good a place to start as any. Veral'De thought to himself as he headed in the complete opposite direction of the main grounds thinking, It must be this way. With a big smile on his face Veral'De headed off to the area where he thought the main grounds were.  

2 point O

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 pm
[[So, just pop up randomly? Like....]]

[colorhotpink]Melinni waslked around the front grounds of the building. She had been lying low for awhile, due to a servere cold she had. But now, she was all better and ready for anything. Her blonde hair was tied up in a sloppy bun. A book in hand she randonly sat down and began to read.

[[...This?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:29 pm
((good, though you might wanna take Melinni to the grounds))

"Just a precaution." Lucien said as Faliecia rolled her eyes. "Er.. hey." he said to the tiger as she morphed into her semihuman form. He retreated a bit when she glared at him, though. He felt a wandering soul who seemed like he was a student. Lucien cast his mind to link with his. "Wrong way." he thought-spoke to the new student.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm
Faliecia laughed despite trying not to.
"Kali play nice or your sleeping outside." she teased her companion.
Kali stretched and yawned agian "Yea sure whatever." she said and smiled charmingly up and Lucien, her smile was so warm it could melt the artic and Faliecia rolled her eyes.
Jealous? asked Kali using her mind.
In your mice filled dreams. Faliecia replied a bit to quickly and Kali laughed knowingly.
Faliecia blushed slightly then kicked the tigress genty. The tiger/human fell and faux glared at Faliecia then she morphed into tiger form and curled up for another nap.
"Lazy overgrown cat." Faliecia muttered affectionately.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Lucien made a curious look at Faliecia's odd behavior and restrained himself from reading her thoughts. "It'll come in time..." he thought. "I wish they'd get here already. This is big." he said to nobody in particular and looked at his wrist. Lucien noticed he didn't have a watch. "Ahh, it's half past the hair on my wrist." he said with a chuckle. He summoned a pocket-watch and looked at it, which told Lucien that it was about 1 o'clock.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

2 point O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm
Veral'De kept walking in the wrong direction not hearing what Lucien said at all. Because of his Archive magic his mind was in constant scramble because of a massive amount of data. So unless he knew that someone wanted to tap into his head instead they would both just get a random static feedback. "Man this place is a maze! I should've downloaded a map of the place before I left, but nooooooo of course I didn't think about it..." Veral'De continued walking in the direction he was going, he figured eventually he'd have to get outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Lucien sighed as his attempts to communicate with the boy failed, and reserved himself to summoning a guide familiar to help him along.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games