Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:26 am
Kess blushed too andput her head on her knees again to cover it up. "Maybe.."She laughed lightly.She layed down on her stomach again and looked at her hands still know her face was beet red. "That would be something.....your special girl, the one who annoys the hell out of you and is the one you kidnaped."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 am
Xial laughed slightly "Well let's see..you're cute...you're nice when you want to be...you worried about me sleeping....who knows" He said before closing his eyes and sighing  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 am
Kess laughed lightly and sighed"Thanks" She lifted her head again to kiss his cheek lightly. "You have your perks too, your kinda sorta sweet, you have only shocked me twice although i deserved more. I dont know. But thanks for treating me somewhat nicely" She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am
Naiyoki ate some of the noodles in her bowl.
"My brother?? He's 18, even though he is 18. He has a really good job as a teacher of martial artes and swordsmanship. He gets into tournaments from time to time when there is one. When there is a tournament of a two versus two, he asks me to be his partner."
She smiled replying to his question.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 am
"Really?" he asked becoming more interested in their conversation,"I'm bit of a swordsman myself, I practice with a wooden katana. I don't really have money to be carrying an actual katana. So what kind of sword tournament? Fencing?" he asked as he stirred the ramen in his bowl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 pm
She slirpped some of the soup from her bowl.
"Close, in the tournament. We use real katanas, who ever can knock down the other team or oppenent winds the match. Each team must wear protective gear so the swords won't leave any deep cuts or anything. If you stab or jab, your disqualified from the match. As long as your protective gear is thick, and covers from the neck down. You can wear it."
She explained showing a large cut on her arm that was already healed but left a scar.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:24 pm
"Woah, dude," his eyes widened at the sight of the scar. "That is so cool," he said as he went back to eating more of his ramen,"Well, I mean, that must of sucked," he said correcting himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Blade walks into the cafe tired from the club's. Looking around he tired to find a free waiters to call over to get a damn drink.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 pm
Xial chuckled slightly at kess then smiled "Thanks i guess...most people think i'm a complete a*****e" He said before muttering to himself for a moment  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm
Kess laughed. "Well at first you can be, but I got used to it." She poked him in the arm and rolled onto her back and looked up at him.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 am
Xial smiled slightly then sighed "Atleast you dont feel weird laying with me" He said then chuckled slightly  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm
Kess giggled. "If you dont like it, I can move. " She looked at him curiously.  

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 pm
Xial laughed slightly "It's fine..i just know you said you would never sleep with a stranger but here you are" He said smirking slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 pm
Naiyomi giggled a little.
"Hehe,it's alright. It is pretty cool if you cant take the pain of the swords."
She covered the scar and ate some more of the ramen.
"So what about you?? Do you have any siblings you get along with??"  

Cecile Silverstone

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 pm
Kess blushed. But she curled up beside him and looked at the wall on the oppisite side of the room. "Well I dont have a choice now, do I?" She closed her eyes and was thinking of something.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff