Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Armored Core: The Final Push (Paused) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 pm
"Jarid!" Kelly called out once more, before a rock bounced off of her head, making her grunt.

"Great... It's you guys..." She growled, glaring out of the corner of her eyes at a small group of men, who out numbered her, and out-weighted her too.

"What'chu doing calling out the Devil's name?" One asked with a sly grin as he was catching a rock he was throwing into the air. "Being the Priest's daughter, you should know better than to do something so evil."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm
Jarid remained silent, only listening.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm
"Why don't you get lost, jerks." Kelly grunted, continuing to walk on before one of the guys grabbed her, dragging her closer to the group.

"Now, now. That's no way for a lady to act~" The same man chuckled. "Ladies are suppose to be nice."

"Yeah? And this lady is going to hurt you if you don't back off!" Kelly snapped.

"Ohhh... I'm so scared. The mouse might ACTUALLY cause enough damage to leave a small bruise~" He teased while Kelly growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 am
Another man appeared in front of Kelly.
"So. You're saying Jarid's in town eh? We got word from the mechanic earlier and have been looking for him since..." he said with a smirk, a crowbar in his left hand.
"What luck. WE'RE LOOKING FOR HIM TOO."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 am
"Yes. How lucky." Kelly growled, trying to move forward to the man to take his crowbar, but the one holding her saw this and now held her by both arms. All she could was struggle to get out of his grip while the glared at the crowbar.

"I'm pretty sure Jarid's not carrying around any crates, so your CROWBAR is unneeded." She called out, purposely being louder so that if Jarid was near he could know they were armed, and that moving would probably be wise...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm
"Crates..?" The man asked, confused. "Why would he have a crate? We're gonna KILL'EM."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm
"I had assumed that such FINE gentlemen as you were going to open some crates." Kelly grunted sarcastically, and loudly again.
"Crowbars are meant to open up crates, not beat men. Especially men who are undeserving of such a cruel beating. Or murder.
"Perhaps you're going to do some heavy lifting? Is that why you have it? I don't think Jarid has anything that needs lifting either. So your crowbar is not needed, boys."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm
".........................Why are you talking like that..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:41 pm
"Talking like what?" Kelly asked innocently.

"You're talking loudly, miss." The man holding her growled, shaking her briefly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.
"Your hearing must be going bad."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:44 pm
"We ALL hear it..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm
"All your hearing must be going bad then." Kelly sighed, shaking her head.

"I told you fellas to stop listening to loud music. It's the Devil's work."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:33 pm
They ALL stared at her...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm
".....................................................................Okay. Yeah... Even I can't buy that one." Kelly sighed heavily, dropping her head.

"Riiiiight..." The man holding her groaned, rolling his eyes. "Listen lass. How about we cut this s**t already, and ya tell us where Jarid is so we can all go about our business, eh?"

"Over my dead body!" Kelly snapped, trying to jerk free from the man as she turned her head to glare at him.

"The idea does sound rather nice.. Wouldn't you agree, boss?" He asked, looking to the one with a crowbar. "Might be good to show Jarid lovers aren't welcomed either."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 pm
"Correct." The man said, looking down at Kelly.
"Best to see to it now since she's not talking..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:49 pm
"Touch me and even my father won't bless what's left of your corpses." Kelly growled, glaring daggers into the men.

"And you know him as much as I do - the old coot blesses EVERYTHING that gets buried in this town."

"That's all scary and what not, girl. But there's a problem." The man chuckled, before suddenly releasing Kelly just to punch her in the back of her head, knocking her down to the ground. Once she was down, he crouched down and looked down at her with grin.
"It's you and us out here. No one knows where any of us are at. So the only people here who can even testify we were together, is each other. And unfortunately, you're not going to be talking at the end of this." He laughed, just as the other men began to kick at Kelly, the man joining in as well.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games