Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 am

User Image

Jake looked at the meal as it was finally set up but his thoughts were a bit back as the voices in his head bickered at him again. He bit his lip to keep them quiet but knew he would have to cut himself a bit to silence them again. He snapped out of it when he heard her again and felt her hand trailed along his spine. Even Max shivered with pleasure and he looked back at her. His face was a mixture of emotions but he smiled and when she kissed him on his cheek he turned into it to kiss her lips. He held the chocolate and would save it for after dinner. "More or less love...the voices are just toying with me again....Lisa has a way of dragging me down sometimes." He set his chocolate on his plate to let him know where he sat and turned towards her. "I will come with you....love. I dont want to be alone..." He sounded pathetic as Max degraded him for it again but it was the truth.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He shook his head.
"I like her that much. Believe me... but me and her aren't exactly in a good sync. We'd probably fight a lot. And then I'd get beat up by her if I threatened one of these guys. I can't help my testosterone. And I'm not sure she could handle it.", he murmured.
Decker thought he was homophobic.
But he kind of surprised himself.
He had some dirty thoughts about doing this guy through Jacky that didn't turn over in his head a wrong way.
Which sort of freaked him out.
He scooted his chair back a little.
"That's is definitely not going to happen. Maybe one day. If you're a good boy.", he laughed.
He gave him a sly grin and he couldn't help himself.
"Maybe me and you can hang out again sometime. Just an idea. Maybe after I get all those piercings back.", he sly commented, back.
He chuckled slightly and couldn't wipe the grin off his face.
That would be interesting.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:18 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Damian chuckled, of course they weren't, but they could be after awhile. "Couple's do that you know, fight. I've heard makeup sex is fantastic."He grinned, just to put that thought in his head. "And she is afraid to get that close, I mean really. She wouldn't go that far unless she knew she could absolutely trust you, and she wouldn't beat you up, unless you deserved it."He shrugged, he had been a little irrational before, with Jake and Kairi. He would have to agree, d**k move, so was the HMI thing though. "She's not a 'ill have one date and get in her pants' girl. I don't think you personally think that either but im just saying, she's a great girl once you really know her."That made him smile, if Decker got with her she would certainly be more open for her little persona's to come out in play, if he liked them anyway, he thought he of course had made a great impression. He quirked an eyebrow at him, seeing him scoot back and licked his lips "How generous of you, ill be sure to be a very good boy." He had more of a naughty tone than he intended when he said that but he wouldn't take it back. No way. His eye's widened a little and felt a chesire cat like grin cross his face "Now that would be pleasant. I will happily take you up on that offer."That would be interesting, he liked this guy. He didn't see him minding if he made a few moves while in Jacky's body and if he did anything after they hit their big spot Jacky wouldn't have anything to worry about if it got physical.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

"Well. I think you're 15 minutes are up, but I'll definitely look forward to seeing you again.", he murmured.
He took Jacky's hand and kissed it.
He didn't know if the feeling registered to Damian, but it didn't really matter.
"And yes. Makeup sex is nice. Almost as good as public sex, but not quite.", he chuckled.
He laid her... er... his hand down and smiled.
"I really hope to see you soon, Damian. It was a pleasure meeting you. Almost Literally. I think I'd like to go for Jack this time. He has a nice name."
Decker was really enjoying this.
And Damian was his favorite guy, most definitely.
He was a smooth talker.
Fer sure.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

Damian pouted softly "Already? Aww, ill have to come back soon."He winked, raising an eyebrow as he kissed his hand, well it was hand for now. A sweet gesture if he thought so himself, made him think he might have a chance with this boy. He licked his lips "Public sex? No there is a divine idea."He grinned, indeed it was. Jacky had a few fantasy's that weren't in an inside location, so she might have an up there. He laughed "I'm glad to see I could please you."He winked, seeing that Jack happily said okay to coming out. "I'll be sure to ask for some more stage time."He chuckled, giving Decker a wave before his eye's dilated, his mouth twitching as Jack made his way out, a broad smile graced his lips as he waved happily at Decker "Hi~" He chimed, Jack, the happier and more optimistic part of Jackson. He rarely spoke up in Jacky's head seeing as he knew she didn't like it when she heard them but he was always there somewhere. "It's nice to meet you."He said, still smiling, he was kind of hyper as well but Jackson didn't often get Hyper. "I like your name too."He commented, having heard him say he liked his name. He wasn't to often seen in Jackson's personality seeing as she was overly dominated by so much else that he was kind of hidden but he was always there, kind of hidden away.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:29 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

"Okay." she replied with a smiled. A warm flush of blood had risen to her cheeks when he kissed her and she took his hand. She hadn't realised how much she had been flirting with him and saw that smile that looked like every part of hm had been calmed and she silently smirked to herself.

Together they made their way out of the dining room. "Any idea where any of them are?" she asked trying to remember if any doors had shut that she hadn't jumped at.

"I think I remember Seth and Ritter going upstairs but I don't remember where the rest headed off to." she admitted looking at her feel briefly in thought. She kinda hoped he remembered where they all had gotten off to.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Decker tilted his head at Jack.
She had never mentioned or acted like this one.
He could just get the hyper vibe coming from him.
The wave of energy was so obvious.
Decker gave him a wave back and returned his smile.
"It's nice to meet you too. And thank you."
He had rarely ever talked with happy, peppy people, but Jackson needed someone like this in her head.
Just like she needed Maria.
And having someone like Damian didn't hurt at all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:49 pm

User Image

Before Jake could speak his eye twitched and he shook his head.
"It gets hard to do that sometimes...oh...you again..." Max shook his head and inhaled deeply. "DINNER IS PREPARED YOU WANT FOOD THEN COME AND GET IT!" Max screamed at the top of his lungs. "This stupid pansy will never speak loud enough..." He then looked at her and grinned. "My my arent we the lovely dovey type..." He faked gagging motions and laughed. That was before his head slammed into the nearby wall and his eyes fluttered. "Ow...my head hurts all the sudden..." Jake rubbed the back of his head and looked at her. "He was out wasnt he?" Jake sighed and shook his head. "I see he didnt do anything stupid...um...lets go find the others love..."

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jack chuckled, he could see Decker didn't see this side of Jackson often, or ever. "Surprised?"He asked, still smiling. It wouldn't surprise him. "I'm not a huge emotion in Jacky's life, though it's close when your around you know."That gave him hope, but of course it did! That's just how he was! He leaned forward on his arms, crossed on the table. "She's had a rough time, but you make her really happy, im glad for that."He chuckled, it made him wonder how happy Decker was with Jacky. He thought they wouldn't last very long, but that wouldn't last him very long being that way! Being pessimistic never solved anything. He would know with Jacky! Though she was positive on occasion. He had to be really pushy when she was younger, to keep her from doing to much damage to herself, it worked to where she wouldn't end her life but he was often outspoken by Emily, she was very provocative for some reason in Jacky. He jumped, hearing Max yell and chuckled "Already in here!"He yelled back, shaking his head "Really that Max is so annoying sometimes, I may be the happy one but he could use a swift kick to a not so happy place."He muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Decker smiled.
"I'm glad I can give you more time around. You're the kind of spark Jacky could use. I'm glad I can make her happy."
This voice put him in a better mood.
It made him want to smile and have a nice chatty time.
He jumped when the kid Jake yelled.
Max?
He shrugged.
He'd ask about that later... when Jacky was back.
He laughed at what he said.
"I second that. If Max is the one with the attitude.", he chuckled.
He leaned his head back on his arms, relaxing more around Jack.
At least he didn't have to sit back and cross his legs like he did with Damian.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 pm

User ImageUser Image

"I know, I tend to, well I do, get overpowered by the others, its a little hard to keep a smile on the girls face, and she deserves it." Jack said, a warm smile on his face, it was really true, it was always good to see a genuine smile on his face. He laughed "Yes, Max is the one with the attitude."He chuckled, nodding toward where it came from "Jake I like, he's nice, a little depressed but he is nice."He smiled, looking at Decker "I like you too, your a little strange, not in an entirely bad way but you have your moment."He said, as nicely as possible. He didn't want to be offensive but he saw him relax and that made him happy, it was a good thing. So far he liked all of Jackson's voices, not Emily of course but that was a given. He was accepting her for what she was, her strange side, what was wrong with her, and her good side too, he liked her without knowing them, and now he was getting too. Which was great, he may not have thought him and Jacky would last that long but she would think highly of him for taking time to talk to her, and not just her, all of her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Decker really hoped he would get a chance to talk to Emily.
But Maria hadn't given the okay, so it was probably a no-go.
He liked the sweet and happy demeanor of Jack though.
It wasn't attractive like the lustful antics of Damian or the amazing accent and fury in Emily.
It may have freaked him out that she had nearly jumped him, but he had to admit.... he was extremely happy.
"Do you like having your time in the light? I can't wait to meet the rest of you guys. I'm excited.", he chuckled.
And he honestly was.
He was glad that he would get to meet the people in Jackson's head.
It made him glad.

Sorry.
My computer lost internet.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm

User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laid in the bed, panting with his arms spread open.
"Oh my gawd, that wash amazing."
Ritter said with his eyes wide. He kissed Seth back. Ritter sat up, catching his breath.
"I love you too. Oh sho much."
Ritter smiled greatly and began to dress himself in Seth's clothing.
"You like?"
Ritter giggled showing off the Seth. He then took Seth by the hand and kissed him sweetly.
"You up for shome dinner?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth smiled.
"We can stall for a minute.", he murmured, pulling Ritter into his lap.
Ritter was going to be a little more uppity now.
At least this once.
He wanted to treasure the moment a little more.
He wrapped his arms around Ritter and kissed his neck.
"Of course I like. They are mine. And they are on you."
A grin coming to his lips.
"So was it everything you hoped it was, or did the fact that I'm sick kinda make me a little too weak for you? I'm glad I got to have that moment with you. t was the best I've ever had. Not that Black Ritter didn't do good."
He rocked Ritter in his arms.
"You're face is going to be sore in the morning. And I think I'm going to be sick again soon. I'm hoping Jackson can help me fix up my hand."
He knew that the detox wouldn't be over yet.
He rubbed Ritter's cheek with his good hand.
He was so happy.
And all he could do was pray a thank you to Black Ritter.
He knew that he didn't have to be alone when he stitched himself.
Seth would always be there.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jack chuckled, shrugging his shoulders "I do, I never get heard much inside of Jacky's head, but it doesn't matter to me if im in or out." He meant that too, it really didn't matter to him. He could be in or out, he really didn't get heard if he was in but he wasn't heard out either seeing as Jacky was asleep. She wouldn't usually be, but Jack wasn't the type to overpower her and come out for no reason. "I'm glad, I hope you like everyone, I mean, you might not, but im hoping. It would be if Jackson knew you excepted her, all of her you know, not just what you see, whats inside."He pointed to his head, well, her head and smiled. "I have a lot of hope for you guys you know? I mean, I could see you would think you wouldn't last long but, I have a hopeful feeling."It was true, most of the things that kept Jackson back were her secrets, and well, since Marie spilled, she didn't have a lot to hold her back. At least he hoped, whether she thought so or not, they all wanted Jacky to be happy, even Emily down on the inside, deep, deep on the inside, but it was there. He laughed, a wide smile on his face "Good news, our little accented fire ball has agreed to be good for a tin y interview, she's not happy about it, but she's never really happy about anything."He grinned, shrugging his shoulder's, that shouldn't have been new. "I think Jacky's waking up too..I can kind of feel her, she's probably half and half.."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||It's fine :]||

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games