Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:42 pm

"I love you very much. You're a very important person to me." She responded warmly, as she gazed into his eyes. Though shortly after responding a somewhat confused look formed on her face. She had a feeling there was a point or a question he was trying to get at.

"Is there something you want to ask me?" She questioned, as she raised a brow out of confusion.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 pm

Kou suddenly realized that he'd never actually asked Minako the question that he meant to. "I wanted to ask if you'd consider living together." He replied softly, his green eyes gazing into her blue ones. "With the intention that we'd get married some day."

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:52 pm

Minako could feel her heartbeat quicken, as she began to blush. She honestly wanted to, but a million questions popped into her mind. What about her mom she had never actually met Kou, but she was sure she would love him. Though what would she say to her, Mom im moving in with the man of my dreams, if she told her that she was pretty sure she would freak out. She didn't even want to begin to imagine what she would do, as a shiver ran down her spine. Then there was also her friends who had never actually met Kou before either. He was just one big mystery to her family and friends. Though it wasn't there decision to make it was hers. She began to open her mouth to speak, when she sensed a strange presense.

"Youma." She mumbled under her breath, as she quickly stood up. She quickly turned towards Kou, as if she thought he noticed the strange energy also.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:55 pm

Kou's eyes narrowed and turned in the same direction that Minako had looked. "I think that someone had better tell me how to awaken my knight abilities because my instincts tell me that we're going to need them." He stood up and moved behind Minako, protectively putting his arms around her waist.

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:02 pm

Artemis soon awoke from his slumber as he curiously looked around. He noticed that he was being held by Minako, as he looked around to see that Kou was standing behind her. He was still kind of out of it, but he managed to hear Kou's statement.

"Try focusing your energy into protecting Minako with your body and soul." He suggested, as he yawned. He to had sensed the youma, as he ran out the door in the direction of where he had sensed it coming from. He knew that Minako and Kou would follow shortly after, but he figured he had better hurry on ahead and check and see what was going on.

Minako glanced over her shoulder towards Kou, after Artemis's statement. It sounded logical, but she didn't even know if Artemis was even awake enough to know what he was saying. She didn't even know if he even knew what they were talking about, but she decided to shrug it off before taking Kou's hand and leading him out of the building after Artemis. Squeezing his hand, she glanced over her shoulder towards him as she smiled reassuringly at him.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:08 pm

Kou grabbed his keys out of a desk drawer then followed after the two of them, his hand firmly in Minako's. He paused only long enough to lock the door behind them, remembering at the last second that Minako had left her purse on the floor next to his desk.

He moved to her side, his eyes scanning back and forth as he walked with her in the direction that he sensed it coming from. Artemis wasn't too far ahead of them and he quickened his pace as they got nearer.

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:14 pm

Artemis soon came to a halt, as he noticed the youma outside of a financial building. He thought it was weird to be attacking there, but there was also a lot of people so he didn't bother to question it. He glanced over his shoulder to see Minako grabbing her transformation pen out of her pocket. Apparently learning from her mistake from last time. He glanced over towards Kou who was standing next to her to see what he was doing, before looking back towards the youma. It had appearently noticed that people were making there way towards it, as it approuched the trio. It stretched its arm towards the Kou and Minako, not wanting to bother with the small white feline.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:19 pm

When they spotted the youma, Kou instinctively moved to place himself between the creature and Minako. It was an old ingrained habit that reasserted itself. "Don't come any closer." He warned the youma, which of course didn't listen to him. "I won't let you touch her."

A sudden flare of golden orange energy flashed from his body, blinding everyone around except for himself and Minako. Glowing golden orange energy wrapped itself around his body and congealed into white/golden armor, followed by white gloves, then his boots, and finally into a glowing sword made out of pure energy.

"Begone." The Venusian Knight commanded the youma, which was still shaking off the effects of the dazzling light.

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:31 pm

"Kou?" Minako asked in an astonished voice, as if to make sure it was him. She examined him from head to, as she looked over his armor. He was literally her knight in shinning armor now. She didn't even realize it, but when Kou transformed it cause Minako to transform as well. She didn't even realize it until she came to her senses, and noticed that her transformation pen was gone and she was in her fuku.

~*~

Izumi was on her knees, as she rubbed her nose. She had tried to make her leave when she first created the youma, but realized she had forgotten her duffle bag with her ice skating things. She had went to make her way back to the financial building roof, when she ended up tripping on the side walk. Though she was lucky she had for now she knew that there was another foe for her to worry about. It appeared that the senshis had allies now, which made things even more complicated. She decided to stick around as she pretended to be one of the victims, and watch to see what would happen with this new foe of hers.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:33 pm

Meanwhile, Motoki had finished cleaning up what he could from the youma attack that had happened the previous day. That was when he noticed the black feline watching him. Setting his broom aside, the manw walked over to the doors and crouched down. "You're Usagi-chan's cat, aren't you?" he asked with a smile. Luna just mewed at him in response. "Sorry Kitty, but Usagi-chan isn't here," Motoki apologized to her before he entered the sliding glass doors. He didn't notice, however, that Luna followed him inside.

~*~

At the same time, Usagi punched in the number to Ami's home phone and waited for someone to answer. She had no idea that Ami had gone out anywhere and didn't think to true the blue haired woman's cellphone.

"Usagi! Shingo and I are leaving now!" Ikuko called from the stairway.

"Hai!" the blonde called back absently as she hung up her phone. It still didn't click that she should try Ami's cellphone. There could be a million reasons why Ami had not answered her phone and all of them revolved around books. 'Well, maybe Minako-chan and I can do something until I can get in touch with Ami-chan!' Usagi thought happily.

She quickly went to bid her mother and brother farewell and upon her return to her room, she punched in the number of Minako's cellphone. Uagi had no idea that Minako was currently busy with a youma but it seemed as though their destiny had pushed Usagi in the right direction. Fighting youma would always been unavoidable for the Senshi and if more were popping up, there had to be a reason.

And so, Usagi continued to listen to the phone ring. She knew Minako had her cellphone and Usagi was determined to get in touch with the other blonde.

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:35 pm

"Yes, my Princess." The Venusian Knight looked over his shoulder at Sailor Venus. His eyes twinkled at her then he gave her a smirk that suggested several things at once. "Let's deal with this little youma because I still haven't gotten an answer to my question." With that, he turned his full attention to the youma, then with a sudden blur moved to attack.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:42 pm

Minako smiled warmly at him, and was about to respond to what he said when he charged at the youma. He moved so quickly he was practically a blurr, but she followed him anys. She would follow him any where he went, just as long as she could be with him.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:47 pm

The Venusian Knight moved to attack the youma, his blade of energy probing the youma's defenses and finding them lacking. Before his princess could get within arms reach of the creature, he pressed his attack.

The blade was a blur even as it sliced the youma into tiny pieces which dissolved even as they scattered upon the ground like a shattered glass bottle. He gave a simple flick of his wrist, which dissolved the sword back into whatever nothingness that it had come from. He turned toward her with a smile for her, ready for whatever happened next.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:10 pm

Aisu looked back behind when she, Suiseki and Ami were standing. "Somethings...wrong..."

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:13 pm

Minako came to halt as the youma was destroyed before she could even reach it. A somewhat disappointed look formed on her face, as she made her way over towards Kou. She had wanted to help destroy the youma also, but she was little slow on her part. She then wrapped her arms around Kou's, as she glanced over towards the spot where the youma had once stood.

~*~

Izumi was still sitting on the ground, as she watched the very short battle ensue infront of her. She couldn't believe how quick that was, but she could always make her youma more stronger next time. She carefully glanced around, as she realized that she was the only one who appeared to be not uncouncious. She decided to take cover in the financial building as Sailor Venus and the Venusian knight weren't looking. That way it wouldn't draw suspcion on herself if she was awake way before everyone else. She figured the crowd would be asleep for atleast another ten minutes or so.
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games