Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:03 pm

User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxOinin Commanderxx▎▎

Velox looked at the young man. "Sure. That would be a great help," he said with a hidden smile.

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxOinin Commanderxx▎▎

Velox leaped from Kiba's back. He looked towards Luna with an unseen smile. He had seen her once before, at the Morinaga Mountains, but she probably wouldn't remember him especially since everything about him was changed. He was having rotten luck with girls lately. A small thought crept into the back of his mind. 'There's no way. I must be crazy,' he thought to himself. Now was not the time to be focusing on girls. His Byakugan searched for the enemy. He was found. Velox looked at Yun. "Sengetsu eh? Never heard the name in my life."

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

Luna looked at Verox whome she just had been introduced to, she remembered him vaguely but she couldnt remeber from where. She activated her own Byakugan, her silver hair falling around her mask. "Yun, he seems to be shrouding himself, but if we combine the two Byakugan's and your we can focus on an outline. Would you like me to set up a barrier?"

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Hya then looked at the mist. He knew that he could wipe it out, but woud he? He waved his hand once and the Mist cleared. He was able to do so, since he had spceailized in the Mist technique. He now could see his enemy more clearly."So how is this Sengetsu guy anyways?"
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Austin appeared right beside Velox."Good to see you bro.So what did i miss?"Austin said as he remebered."Oh yeah...I left Kairi alone... We didn't even talk to each other so i guess she was a bit to serious abouyt her training..."Austin said as he smelled every ones odars memorizin each one so if any one new showed up he would know.

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Yun kept his eye on Sengetsu as he replied to Luna.

"Yes, get the barrier ready. We're not letting Sen get away this time. I will kill him this time."
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Hya looked to his left, seeing the man."Well looks like this guy is going to have one heck of a fight."

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Ausitn had a smirk."Even bigger if you think about the plan im tihnking of..."Austin said to Hya
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:25 pm

"Yes, I am here to assist you guys. If you need something, tell me. But i wonder when the enemy will make a move? I mean, do you need me to step up any kind of Gejutsu?" Hya ws ready.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Austin wasn't really sure of genjutsu after all it is his weakness just like every taijutsu users"Hmmm.I'll let you know..."
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Rpc name: Richter St.Claire Hyuuga
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Six katanas formed by his clan's webs.
Reason for Coming: To assist Kiri.

"Only a great distraction can draw me from my hunt....."

[R]ichter t.[C]laire [H]yuuga

Cloud Ninja xXx Chuunin (Oinin) xXx Taijutsu xXx Purple Storm of the Hyuuga.

(Enter, Richter)

After filling out the form, Richter moved quickly into Kirigakure, not paying any heed to the water he passed, just running over it with the Suimen Hokou technique. He had been instructed by Velox to meet the rest of the Oinin team here in the Mist Village, and by the looks of it, most of them were at this point. Richter moved quickly next to Austin, and saw Velox. As well. He gave a brief nod before tossing Velox the scroll for Chidori. "I figure that you may want to learn it." He said, giving Velox a chuckle, due to the fact that his mask was still on.

He wasn't about to take his mask off in any village other than his own. He didn't want anyone to see his face just yet.

"Even then, the fool would be dead before the distraction came to save him...."

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:01 pm

"Well, i need to know if anyone is a taijutsu user. i want to make sure i dont get them caught in it. I will try to use genjutsu that doesnt target everyone. But i might not be able to help that. If that is the case, have someone break the genjutsu from them, and i can focus on the enemy."
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Cloud Ninja xXx Chuunin (Oinin) xXx Taijutsu xXx Purple Storm of the Hyuuga.

Upon hearing the comment about Taijutsu users, he made sure that this man was well aware. "The cloud Oinin is mainly well practiced in hand to hand combat, whether it be with weapons or Taijutsu." He turned to Darion. "Now, could I have an explanation as to why we're in the mist? I came here without even a smidgeon of a clue why."

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 pm

||TensuoUzaki||Oinin||Kumogakure||Konpekikaen||PitchRosin||

You shall drown in my pool of...
Blazing Tar

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Tensuo made it to the entrance, "Don't ask questions Ricter."
User Image

"I am...The Black Flame"

User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Cloud Ninja xXx Chuunin (Oinin) xXx Taijutsu xXx Purple Storm of the HyuugaxXx Kumo Clan.

"Reason being? I can't help with a mission that I know next to nothing about." He said evenly and plainly. He wasn't going to get angry over a fellow Oinin. That just wasn't how he operated, and it never would be. "Do you know what's going on? From the large gatherings, I would suspect an attack."

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin looked over to Hya. "I'm a taijutsu user." He said, then putting his focus toward sen again.

....is the beginning of a Legend
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games