Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 pm
((And me, I am practically invisible tho.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 pm
Noa watched the fight of Raito, while staying focussed on anything else that might hurt him, her or the Hokage. She knew she couldn't interfere too much, it would be an suicidal act. The medical would have longed for that weeks ago, but now she was focussed on staying alive and save everyone around her if the need arised.
A huge explosion made her jump away, she had noticed it was directed at Raito. She also noticed that his chakra was dissappearing. She ran to his side, but immidiatly saw there was nothing she could do about it. A single tear ran down her cheek, but she managed to get a hold of herself. It was not like they were friends or anything, but she wished she had known him better.
She decided to follow Myoto up, to assist him. She would be hopeless on her own. She was not as fast as him and stayed a little behind. She could only guess how devastating his fire powers had become.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:10 pm
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

((Hate to say it dark but why do you think we blocked the building off? I told them that we needed to fight you alone so that nothing would get in our fight...to late. and im on the top of the place now so....whatever.))

The clouds in the area grouped together slowly, thunder clouds seemed to clinging to the intensity of the fight. the three jedi's grouped back together and faced the man named Myoto. "Interesting, you remind me of someone, you look strong to." Each of them took out a sword, two of the swords were pre-kasunagi, the third was a blue oddly shaped sword. The angel of darkness which controlled fire, smiled. The sword still in the air from before had gathered a very large amount of wind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm
Kazuma appeared at the hokages office and looked at the fighting going on, he sighed "I am getting tired of this pety violence" he said to himself.  

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Akira turned around as he was in his Full Anbu attire. "You have arrived." Akira said as he signaled one of the clones to go to man hanzo just defeated. The Anbu lefted to the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am
A flash of light filled the hokage's office and when it passed Nakashima was standing next to his father. "Sorry I'm late Father." He said calmly as he looked at the ongoing battle.

((ooc:Sorry for the absence been busy because of work and family matters))  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 am
[[No problem. Just help out Kazuma.]]

Akira's ear piece came on as his clone told him about the gates. "Let's move out, he said to his other. Noa your with me. Meet me at the gates." He said as he took off towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am
Suddenly Noa's earpiece buzzed. She heard Akira call her to the gates. The medical wondered what was going on there, and she hated to leave Myoto alone with the strong ninja's inside. But and order was an order and she would not deny ANBU commander's orders.
''I'll right there'', She responded and turned her heals to run back as fast as she could. She headed straight for the gates.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:23 pm
The man called "Moki" who was hidding disappeared below the earth into his hidden bone. Outside of the pillar two clones came out, one already doing hand signs while the other spoke "Hanzo Uchiha, I have a small deal for you." He said this so that only him and Hanzo could hear this, his clone doing the handsigns finished up and spoke "Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu " A small cloud of electricty would flow right above Hanzo removing any loose weapons and shorting out the frequency of his ear piece. The clone that used the jutsu would poof away in a cloud and the other would speak "Now that there are no tie ups, I will speak up. This village is soon to be lost from the maps, maybe not for long but nevertheless think about the innocent ninja who would die for senseless reason if you didn't give yourself up. If you destroy this clone the plan will go on as is, I have two destruction devices waiting for you. If one doesn't go off as planned the other will. What I am trying to get at is, Give up your life or give up the life of innocent ninja." The clone would just stand there waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:58 pm
A massive cloud of thick blue mist rolled towards the office, everything freezing in its wake. All the shinobi in the area would have to leave, or somehow stop the mist which has the power of even freezing amaterasu.  

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm
((.............dang oni soul didnt post at all today))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:36 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo turned noticing the two clones, he watched one of them do a few handsigns not knowing what it was for, but soon found out as his shuriken and kunais were removed. (I'm not sure if my katana counts and Hanzo doesn't have an ear piece.)

Hanzo didn't think much of the jutsu so he just stood quietly listening to what the man had to say. He then thought it over and did what had to be done. He keeled down on one knee, one hand on the ground the other laying on his other knee. His head was tilted down as he said.

"My only request is that you walk up and kill me yourself instead of me being killed by a mere clone. At least then I will have died by a shinobi worthy of killing me."

He said as a chill went up his spine as a massive cloud of blue cold rolled in behind him, it was getting close and he could feel the sudden change in the air temperature.

[[Nobody interfere]]

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:41 am
The clone nodded as it sunk under, then immediatly a man arose from the ground and spoke "I am sorry it will end like this. I will tell your villagers to hate me so that one day you might be avenged." The man started growing an red bone armor, with a lightning rod bone sticking out, as he spoke " I know you usually don't go down without a fight. It's a shame." The man stopped close to Hanzo and raised his hand and shapped it like a gun and spoke "Bang." and near immediatly an ivory bullet fired itself at an amazing speed at Hanzo's skull which would kill him near instantly and painlessly.

((The armor is red because it is traces of blood, on the outside of the armor, which contains iron so any lightning would just be sucked into the armor and straight into the lightning rod.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:41 am
Oromai burst into the room to see the man attacking Hanzo "thank you, you're making my job much easier." He said as he unsheathed his Tsurugi in time for the ice to begin to freeze over the room. The temperature fell to -15 degrees Fahrenheit and the oxygen density fell dramatically "Time to fall leaf village!" Like this Hanzo's cells wouldn't be able to move fast enough for him to speed around the room.

(I'm not interfering with you Hanzo, I'm just going to be doing some... Destroying while you're fighting him.)  

Havok-Trance

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm
((Okay let me get this straight. some ninja's came too kill hanzo and killed him and me... now theres other ninja's that are going to destroy the village!!!!!!!!!! why?????????))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games