Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Ian

Ian saw the look of confusion and motioned her to come to the sink. "Do as I do." He turned on the water and waited for it to get warm, then grabbed Lixini's hand gently and made her feel the temperature. He let go of her hand and rolled up his sleeves, reached up for the soap and sponge, and began to wash the dishes. After a few, he handed the sponge to Lixini and began to dry the dishes he had just washed. Even though a dishwasher would make things easier, there was no space in the kitchen to put it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 pm
Lixini did just as Ian did. After the water came out, she smiled brightly. It was just like how they washed clothes at home, only with dishes. This wouldn't be so different, not so bad. She was quick to finish, setting each dish carefully off to the side.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:22 pm
Ian

As Lixini washed the dishes, Ian dried them and put them a way, showing her where everything went. When they had finished, he let out a sigh and looked out the window, remembering how he used to wash dishes with his mother in their country home. He could look out of the window there and see nothing but rolling hills and cattle as far as the eye can see. Ian smiled at his memory and headed to the back yard to tend to his garden. It was the only thing close enough to those days to give him a happiness near to what those days gave him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm
Lixini watched to see where everything went, before padding back to her room. She mewed a couple of times as she walked in, just out of pure habit. When her kind entered their personal space, they tended to mew, just to inform others. Of course, this wasn't exactly personal...just...she felt like it was her new home. She sat on her bed, allowing herself to fully transform into a kitten and curl up next to a pillow. Purring quietly, she fell to sleep, as she would be able to stay unless either Kasha contacted her or Ian called for her.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:33 pm
[[bumped]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:06 pm
Jane called out for Nelliel again, his voice a little upset now. No...it calmed right back down. No reason to be upset. He'd given them a choice. Free will. They didn't have to stay...it would just be...nice. "Nelliel!"  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 pm
Ian

Ian sat in the garden, smelling the jasmine plant that grew up the wall beneath Lixini's window. He wondered if she could smell the sweet, almost candy like scent of the flowers on that plant. He sat, basking ion the evening sunlight. It felt warm on his skin, bathing it in a deep golden yellow. He sighed and went back inside. Tomorrow, he would get Lixini some clothes. Ian went up to his room to start studying his pet's language.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 pm
Lixini purred in her sleep, her feline senses smelling the wafting scent of the flower. It seemed safe, like home. Home...Myowan. Did she miss it? Some part of her had to...didn't it? How could she not? Then again...Ian seemed nicer than any master she may have chanced upon back home. Her thoughts drifted into dreams, a memory of her past...as the inventor of Myowan...maybe once she figured out this strange place she could invent here as well.

"Lix, Lix, show me your sticks, have you another invention for me?" Another neko taunted outside her bedroom window, Lixini crying at another failed invention. They had wondered why she was anti-social, why she avoided the others. Well...this was why. Her fingers twiddled with what had supposed to be a magic light stick...that hadn't worked.

Soon she'd have to be wed, to one of the dreadful males in town, for safety against slave hunters. Not that none of the males would sell her to them. No, that had happened plenty of times.

Lixini shook, turning back to her half form with the upset of her dream. Little did she know that, as she was sleeping, she was projecting her thoughts, including the dream, out to Kasha.

Lixini continued to cry, looking out her window in Myowan. Could she ever trust anyone? Maybe she could...maybe not.

Kasha entered her dream, and Lixini jumped up from her seat, hugging her as they left Myowan together. The images in the dream shifted to show the shop that they had met in, the one that brought them together. Lixini was heavy with frustration at the new place, at not knowing anything. After all, what was an inventor in a place that she didn't know anything about? Ian joined the dream now, and it settled, placing her back in her bed...where she currently lay.

As the dream ended, Lixini jumped up, realizing that she was now in her half form, and not in her kitten form. Shaking her head lightly, she reached for the book that Ian had given her and read...read the familiar words, the familiar pages, the familiar story. She wished he could understand how much this meant to her, that he had given her this book.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm
Ian

Ian was through to the fifth chapter in his new book, when he heard a noise from Lixini’s room. He looked at his clock. It was almost midnight . He placed a bookmark on his page and closed the book, rising from his bed. He strode down the hall and stopped just outside Lixini’s door, wondering if he should knock, or leave her be. Having a pet was new to him, and he would have to get used to it sometime. He knocked on the door with a sigh, before entering. He saw her on the bed, holding open the book he had bought her. A small smile played on his lips, glad she liked the book enough to read it. She had said it was her favorite. “Is everything all right?” He asked.Ian
Ian was through to the fifth chapter in his new book, when he heard a noise from Lixini’s room. He looked at his clock. It was almost midnight . He placed a bookmark on his page and closed the book, rising from his bed. He strode down the hall and stopped just outside Lixini’s door, wondering if he should knock, or leave her be. Having a pet was new to him, and he would have to get used to it sometime. He knocked on the door with a sigh, before entering. He saw her on the bed, holding open the book he had bought her. A small smile played on his lips, glad she liked the book enough to read it. She had said it was her favorite. “Is everything all right?” He asked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:30 pm
Lixini looked up at Ian, trying to figure out what he said from his tone...and what she'd heard before. Everything...well, that word was easy enough. And right...that meant correct? Was that what it meant? Ah...was everything correct? Oh! Is everything okay. Finally getting it, she looked up, thinking. She nodded carefully, her tail moving slowly back and forth.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Nelliel woke up to the sound of the one who took her in. She yawned and luboriously climbed down, which was coincidentally right above his head. "Neh? Water is coming from your eyes. Is that bad?" She said, reaching up to wipe the tears.

((I need a recap. Please can I have a recap?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
((I think we're pretty much out of this rp now...sadly -_-))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:52 pm
{Jane has made a meal...I'm just going to say it was dinner. It was based on Rebecca's home foods, and let us just say that when he did it, he seemed almost as giddy as the mad hatter...and now he's been calling for Nelliel.}

Jane looked up at Nelliel, and smiled. "I'm fine. Do you want to come down for dinner?" He asked her softly, a chuckle within his own voice. She seemed so innocent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:52 pm
((Oops, we got ahead of ourselves. Sorry. sweatdrop Um, its basically life between Lixini and Ian. Nothing much concerning anyone else so... Again I apologize.))

Ian

Ian was glad to see her reading the book he gave her and smiled when she nodded. "Okay, well, if you need anything, I'm in my room." He left to return to his room. He changed out of his clothes and into his night clothes. He went over to his window and opened it wide, so as the smell of the morning on the jasmine flowers would wake him in the morning, along with the noises of the birds who nested in the garden. He needed no alarm clock.

Player Advisor

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm
((Dont need to apologize to me...though thanks. My rp stopped replying long ago...I still keep tabs just in case I am remembered.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff