Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:17 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu couldn't help but shake his head with disbelief at how easy it was to cheer Kaze up. He couldn't help but begin to grin, as he had to keep himself from laughing.

"Hey what do you say after this we go play a game of soccer." He asked, as he began to make his way over towards the counter. He thought it would be fun and they could almost turn into a training session at the same time, though for the most part he they could all hang out together.

"Hm...I've never played soccer, but it sounds fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:28 am
"I've dabbled, and I'm not that great, but sure! Sounds like fun. " Aniya took one of the barstools and picked herself a chocolate ice cream, and waited for the other two to choose. Something told her that she should worry about school the next morning, but another part of her said that just this once, she wouldn't worry over it.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:12 am
Mercuryangel
"I've dabbled, and I'm not that great, but sure! Sounds like fun. " Aniya took one of the barstools and picked herself a chocolate ice cream, and waited for the other two to choose. Something told her that she should worry about school the next morning, but another part of her said that just this once, she wouldn't worry over it.

Kaze finally chose Oreo Cookie. He sat down next to Aniya. "This is great! Hanging out, I mean. The ice cream is great too but...you know what I mean..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:55 pm
The clerk went to go get theirs while Natsu decided. He came back with two rather large bowls of ice cream and handed them along with two spoons to Aniya and Kaze. Aniya immediately stuck a spoon into her ice cream and then put the spoon in her mouth. Pulling out, she smiled and thanked the clerk.

"Hanging out is great yeah...but I'm not so sure I follow you on the last bit Kaze-kun..." Aniya said, a quizzical look on her face, as she put another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth and left the spoon in her mouth.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:38 pm
Natsu ordered vanilla ice cream, as he waited for the clerk to return to the counter with his order. Once he did he made his way over towards the table that Aniya and Kaze were sitting at.

"So what else do you guys like to do besides playing video games?" He asked, as he shoved a spoonfull of ice cream in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:27 pm
"Besides video games? Read manga and watch anime...which will now be hampered thanks you Luna..."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:27 pm
Aniya paused a moment and considered it. She took the spoon out of her mouth and pushed it into the pile of ice cream, and replied as she did so.

"Kaze-kun, you forgot never doing your homework. I'll do just about anything at least once. I'm not picky. Ice skating...water polo...plain old studying..and you Natsu-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:56 pm
"Hmm well I like kickboxing, soccer, playing guitar though im not very good, and reading manga." He responded, as he took another bite of his ice cream. He then took the spoon, as he began to stir it so it melted quicker.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:27 am
"Wow...you're really active Natsu-kun..." She took a bite of her own ice cream, and as the chocolately goodness faded, saw Natsu stirring his ice cream. "Natsu-kun, are you trying to make your ice cream into ice cream soup?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:50 pm
"I guess you could say that." He said slightly embarrased, as he stopped stirring his ice cream. He then licked off the spoon he was using, before drinking the melted ice cream from his bowl. He finished it in a couple seconds, before placing the empty bowl and spoon on the table infront of him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:49 pm
Aniya blinked as Natsu virtually drank his ice cream, and looked at her own in confusion. She contemplated stirring her own, but decided against it, since it would then end up reminding her of chocolate milk. She wasn't a big milk person. Yogurt and ice cream and what not were fine...just as long as it wasn't plain milk. She dug her spoon in and took a large bite, surprised that she wasn't getting brain freeze. Some twelve large bites later, her ice cream was virtually done.

"Looks like we beat you to finishing the ice cream Kaze-kun! You want to play somethign while Kaze-kun finishes, Natsu-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:49 pm
((*nudges Natsu*))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:52 pm
"Sure, though I have to warn you I am not very good at video games, except for a few racing ones." He warned her, as an embarrased sort of expression formed on his face. He could tell the two enjoyed coming to the arcade quiet often, though he was usually to busy with soccer and kick boxing to ever make it to the arcade. When he did have time he usually played the racing games, and he had to admit he had gotten quiet good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:20 pm
"I'm pretty much average on everything...though I do better on some than others...so, what game do you want to play Natsu-kun?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:30 pm
"How about that one in the corner?" He asked to see what she thought, as he made his way over towards its. It was a kind of old looking racing game, though it appeared to be kept in good condition. The intials YN were scattered through out the high score rankings, especially towards the top.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games