Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:07 pm
"No, Kazuo broke wind and shattered his office. It smelled really bad." After a long pause, Hiro took out a few scrolls containing: Chidori, Rasengan, ((Something you want)). He tossed it to Austin, "Knock yourself out.....Seriously."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Hiro looked to Kazuo. *So its true... Once they meet, they will engage in combat.* Hiro did rapid handsigns and two of his shadow clones appeared. Hiro simply dodged the desk, They began doing handsigns in perfect unison, suddenly 20 wood pillars shot out of the wooden building ((I would know....I built it.)) tried to bind Kazuo. As long as this boy was in range of Kazuo, he will be in danger. He grabbed the boy and jumped out of the window. The two shadow clones would probably disperse in the office.

EDIT

((By the way, I'll be at the hospital with your injured RPC.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm
Austin took both and put them in his pouch."Now you take me to the island...."Austin said as he waited  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:23 pm
Hiro Inuzuka Senju's Clone

"You are the pushiest kid ever. Be lucky that I don't cast you into a genjutsu and run."

"If you get my clone, your obviously not important enough."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Austin grunted."well?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 pm
((your not gunna take me are you?))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:43 pm
((You asked me to give you a scroll. Take it easy, you just turned into a chuunin.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:46 pm
((um i recall asking you to take me to the summoning :S))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:35 pm
"well good bye..."Austin said as walked off  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:56 pm
Ryoko appeared in front of the office. He's looked up at it, surprised at how different it was. He walked in, assuming the kage was at the top floor. He walked up the steps.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:00 pm
Lenon appeared behind Ryoko and entered the building. Instead of heading up the stairs, however, he remained on the bottom floor to annoy the secretaries. "Excuse me...." he said to one. "But is this the Hot Springs? There's an awful lot of people and not enough water here, I think."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:16 pm
Kazuo speeds into the building entering through a window down the hall. He speeds into the bathroom. The clone that sat at his desk stood up. "Excuse me for a moment." The clone then walked into the bathroom. The clone dispursed into the samehada and Kazuo put it onto his back along with his raikage robes. He flushes the toilet and washes his hands before re-entering his office and taking his seat at the desk.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:25 pm
The lady began to tell Lenon how this was the Raikage's office and that pranksters would be bodily heaved out the door.
In polite terms, of course. But Lenon was prepared.

He pulled out a forged map from his back pocket. "Look, right here!" He said, pointing at the place labeled 'Hot Springs' that was actually the Raikage's office. "I think you're mistaken. I never get lost with maps, lady. Jeeze, you people in this Sand Village sure are crazy!" He shook his head at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:27 pm
( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl That is hilarious! rofl rofl rofl xd xd )  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Ryoko walked in, noticing the blur, but not finding it weird. He walked in, and seeing the raikage, he bowed. "Raikage-sama."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games