Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 pm
Yari strafed immediately, turning around afterwards and looking right at the Zudah.
"You possess speed. Good. At least you won't be slow like my bumbling partner."

"SHUT UP!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 pm
"Ahh, good." Matt said, giving a smirk.
"This will be FUN!" he laughed, charging again.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm
"You a man seeking pleasure from war. Your needs will kill you." Yari grunted, rising the shield again to catch Matt as he came forward onto him. He then pulled out his beam sword and lunged it forward, straight to Matt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm
"All I KNOW is war, boy!" Matt yelled parrying the blade with his shield and ramming into the Messer with the Zudah's shoulder, hard.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm
"Ignorant too. You will die before the Followers win this war. Pity. The Devil likes spirited fools like yourself." Yari grunted as he moved himself back from the Zudah, aiming his rifle once he was away and firing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm
The Zudah sped toward the Messer, going in a spiral motion to dodge the shots.
"Yeah? Devil's already thrown me back from hell, so your threats don't mean s**t to me, ********!" He laughed, bringing out the shield and activating the secondary function, causing a rod to appear in the center. He then went straight toward Yari.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 pm
"I do not speak of your pitiful entity, Lucifer. I speak of something much greater than the imaginations of men." Yari grunted, moving to the side to let Matt speed past him. When Matt was beside Yari, he struck across the Zudah's back with his beam saber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm
The rod on the shield attached to the Messer's side after the Zudah was struck.

Matt gave a giggle before flying off a moment before the rod began to blink rapidly before exploding.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm
"...A coward's escape." Yari grunted, now drifting in space as he watched Matt fly off.

"What..? We leaving already?" Rachel pouted, looking over to Matt briefly.
"I was just beginning to get on this idiot's nerves!"

"SHUT UP!" Wyck snapped back, missile pods suddenly appearing all over his Gundam. All of them aimed at Rachel.

"...Oh snap."

"We have more than enough information and evidence. Matt, Rachel. Return." Lady grunted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am
Matt had begun a sharp U-turn back to the Messer when Lady gave the order.
".....DAMMIT!!" he barked before looking over at Rachael and the Chaos Gundam.

"Quit ******** around, the crow wants us to return." he said, an eye twitching as he sped back to the DragonHeart.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 am
"You know she's gonna kill ya for that, right?" Rachel sighed, moving back from the Chaos Gundam and flying after Matt.

"Let them run." Yari grunted, already noticing Wyck making moves to give chase as he began to fly back towards their ship.

"...You're no fun..." Wyck grumbled, slowly flying back, glaring back at Rachel the whole time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:08 am
Matt gave another giggle as something was floating in space, directly in front of the Chaos Gundam, before exploding.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am
"And you call ME a girly girl." Rachel scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"You've been giggling like one the whole time!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm
"Waaaaait for iiiiiiit....Waaaaaait for iiiiiiiiit...." Matt said, as both of the explosives he had deployed exploded a second time...This time much larger and brighter.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm
". . .You're a ******** nut, you know that?" Rachel sighed, switching to a different channel, one where she couldn't hear Wyck yelling his head off and Yari giving an irritated sigh.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games