Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 pm
"Son of a..." He hurries over to a sewer entrance lid and prys it up,ignoring the stench her calls out for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm
"Just precautions, that's all. We're moving in for right now." He then noticed two figures. "There are people out there, were on the move now!" He ran forward, his armor letting out steam more frequently and they were soon at the edge of the village, "You who are you!" He said to the large man whom was opening a sewer lid. "Wait... Is that Max?" He muttered to himself. "It's gotta be... I remember.." He then called out. "Max, is that you Max!?" He held his flamethrower up just in case and he put Zee behind him as to protect her in case it wasn't but some sort of feral Titan.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:41 pm
"Max. I think I fell. And the stench is awf----Ahhhh!!!" She screamed out shrieking. "HELP US!! Help us!!!" They screamed out grabbing Hayate's boots. "Max!!!" She screamed out in terror.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 pm
He looked up at the titan talking to him,not realizing who it was. "I dont have time to talk!" He leaps into te sewer and fallows the echo of hayates yelling.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm
"Max!!" She called out her yells were muffled since the decaying corpse wrapped their icky hands around her mouth preventing her to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 pm
Max came out of the darkness at full speed and tackled them,she was a ghost still so he only hit them.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Otosu had jumped in after them and he yelled to Max, "Get out of the way!" He then started up his flamethrower though it took a little bit to get started. It then let out a spark and ignited, flame shooting out, over the top of Max though the heat would still be intense enough to give a burn if he sat there for to long, he made sure that any approaching dead were halted, but little did he know there was some behind him. They grabbed him and he started up his chainsaw, cutting through two before firing a grenade into the stomach of another one, kicking it away and into the others before it blew up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Hayate gasped for air, "How could they touch me?" Hayate rubbed her nose, since she was a cat the smell was hard to endure. She was close to fainting. Then she heard someone's voice, it sounded familiar yet at the same time it sounded unfamiliar it was a very confusing moment. getting over the moment she stared at the newcomer. Watching as the flames arose she felt the flames.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:03 pm
Max got singed but not much else. "I dont know/...."((brb))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 pm
"This is just weird. But I'm glad for the company.." She said softly wondering if she should greet him but decided it was an unusual to say in a time like this.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Otosu put a blood end to the last dead that he thought he saw. He put the flamethrower into it's mouth, started it up before spinning around, the chainsaw going off. He then cut off its arms and for the final blow he switched from his grenade launcher attachment to his shotgun attachment and stuck it into it's stomach, firing it off until there was a larg hole in its stomach. He then turned around and clicked two buttons, steam coming out of the armor as his helmet came apart and went into the armor. "Yo... Long time no see." He had a large grin on his face as if they had just met each other the other day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 pm
"Otosu it's nice to see you but nows not the time...."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm
Hayate stood there silently watching them as they talked like childhood friends. 'I wonder if he could see me?'

She watched as Otosu created a massacre of the dead corpse. 'Cold they be Zombies? But how are they living?'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 pm
"That's an understatement." Otosu said as he heard moaning and yelling. "Come on get gowing up the damn sewer pipe, I'll follow, I'll also hold them at bay, we have a lot to catch up on now.." He then turned around and started up his chainsaw, reloading hi shells for his grenade and shotgun launcher. "We don't have much time, there closing in!" He yelled as he flipped over to his sight so he could see in the dark, the life forms were tremendous. "This is crazy, even in a sewer there shouldn't be this many life forms! There going to overwhelm us in a matter of seconds.... Jesus my counter says there's over ten thousand of them throughout this whole sewer system!" He switched over to the flamethrower and shot it at the group that he faced, slowly backing up towards the sewer hole.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 pm
Max got to the ladder and sent her up. "Otosu climb up! i have a hunch." He says with a wink.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games